You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Looks Like Things Are Starting Again

Real Ghost Stories

Looks Like Things Are Starting Again

 

It's not surprising to me that once again I have a story to tell.

We are currently still staying in our new place and now my husband knows that there is something in our house after my son has showed him where this "thing" is and he has seen it for himself.

After the comments that I received on my last story, I tried a few of the things and it seemed to help for a while especially after I told "it" in a very stern voice to leave in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, but this only lasted for 3 weeks, and once again it seems to try and see how far it can taunt me this time.

Every now and then it will pop it's head around the corner when I am in the bathroom or from where I am standing I can see it in the reflection of the tiles.

I see flashes of white dart around my room but I keep getting the sense and vision of a 10 year old girl.

Before I turned my room, my bed was so that when we lie in bed you could see down the passage into my sons room, and when I looked that way, it looked like my sons room was smokey as if someone had lit a fire in there, but obviously nothing was wrong, just after that when I looked at my husband who was sleeping, I kept seeing this mass of black and white dots (almost like the dots you see when a tv is not tuned in) floating above him and moving closer to me. I kept seeing this head pop out of no where and no I was not tired because I felt very uneasy from when I got into bed. Many a times you can hear someone walk across our carpet in our bedroom, when I looked back to my sons room the smokeyness was gone.

For the last week now, every time I seem to get into bed at 01:00am in the morning, my husbands closet door will be open a bit and I can feel someone staring at me from inside the closet, also my bedroom door will open and close; not a lot but just so that you can see it moving and the black and white dots will start, when all of this is happening I will see the black shadow move to my sons room.

The other night I was in the lounge with my husband, the kids were in bed and when I looked over into my sons room, I saw this dark solid black mass in the shape of a man stand over my sons cot and stare at him, "it" glanced at me for a second and dissappeared, it has these red glowing eyes.

Also when all of this is happening in my room, I close my eyes and all is see in my mind is a black figure moving towards me and skeleton like thing with a thin piece of skin on its body with this evil skeleton face.

Many times my son and daughter will tell me their dad is standing behind me when I am in the bathroom but when I look that way, there is nothing there.

Please tell me is my son haunted like I seem to think, is this thing after my son (why I say this is because when my son is over at his grandparents nothing happens, by my mom says it only happens when he is by her) so is something following my son?

I need more help and I need to know what to do because nothing helps anymore.

Thanks for reading

Other hauntings by Worriedorparanoid

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Worriedorparanoid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Scrub (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
It seems like its following your son and as it seems to reside in your closet, have you tried placing a bible in their and maybe a crucifix to. If it is following your son have you christened him if not I would strongly advise you to. If all else fails ask a priest to bless the house or try talking to the spirit.
Thanks for sharing,
Scrub.
amk86 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-24)
WorriedorParanoid,
I read your previous stories before reading this one. I'm sorry you are going through this. As stated before, keep God and his Holy Spirit close to you, ask him daily to give you courage and strength to endure this until a resolution comes. Never let evil or demonic spirits see you sweat... They feed off fear. When my house had a presence in it I continued to talk to it everyday out loud so it knew that I knew it was there and there was no surprising or scaring me. I would repeat "I am a child of God and you have no business here. In the name of Jesus you have no power here". It made me feel empowered and kept things from getting worse... But that's just my experience...
Have you looked into contacting people with experience in demonic entities? They call themselves demonologists. They are not necessarily priests or such but specifically work with dark spirits. Check the internet for someone like this in your area or region. If you don't want to do that you should at least look into contacting a medium with a good reputation. But I think what you need is a demonologist.
Never use the Ouija board...they're bad news. And continue to stay strong and don't give up. If one person isn't able to help, try another, and another... Something or someone will come along to help. Moving won't help since its followed you once already. Stand up for yourself and your family, don't give up and don't back down.
Sending Gods light your way, amk86
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2011-12-25)
worried: I know I don't have to tell that being proactive now is the best route... Common sense dictates that when our children are involved, we don't WAIT until something bad happens... Glad you have the smarts to sift through the "hoopla" some people are spewing on this site lately 😊 ❤
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-25)
So your advice to this poster is to WAIT to be PROACTIVE?

I wonder if trolls just don't read what they are typing or if it amuses them more when what they write is nonsensical.
Cristine (41 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-25)
If this thing following your son is not hurting him then don't get crazy with trying to get rid of it. When and if bad things begin to happen you need to take a more proactive approach. I have ghosts that live with me all the time and the fear is that other ghosts will be lured in by them, not so much me though I have lured them in, unknowingly. It tok me at one time 7 weeks to get rid of unwanted visitors and I used extreme methods with God's prayer, I cussed at them, threw books at them, used nose-smarting raw garlic around the house and demanded that they leave. Get out of my house!
If this was a mortal stranger in your house that refused to leave, besides calling the police what else would you do to get this person to leave? You would make it unbearable for that person to stay, wouldn't you? 😐
Cristine (41 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-25)
There is no such possiblity that it left for three weeks and returned. What they will do is lie low and keep out of sight, giving you a false sense of security until they feel it is safe to come out and more often than not the activity can increase or decrease.
As I have said before that your faith in Christ is paramount to you and your family defeating this thing. You said that it is in the shape of a black cloaked shadow, slightly skeletonized with red eyes?
That is not always evil or demonic as people tend to assume. The more you display fear and the more you think of fear; the more you attract the activity.
The visions that you are getting are not your's, but the dark figure sending you those visions.

Here are some facts: people who have a multiple of psychic abilities ATTRACT and can ATTRACT negetive energies. For instance, psychic energy lures ghosts to come on in and they do right through an open door a window. They watch you as would a spy, learning your routine, behavior, feelings, thoughts, emotions, and fears. They will and can play on that which is why you have to reign mental control because much of it could be you. I don't know for sure. When you start getting sent visions... Force them out. Think of something else. Force them out.

Can you get a video camera and set it up? Play back these games because nothing is going to destroy you faster than sitting still and in fear. Fight back as if you were a ghost yourself. When you see it... Physically see it with your eyes... Charge at it with your arms ready to do battle.

You really need to do more investigating outside of this site on the Internet talking to other people about this.

You need to learn as much as you can about the paranormal and psychic abilities, including mediumship. Multiple psychics are normally a medium as well, though they may not know it. Not all psychics are mediums and not all mediums are psychics. 😉
metanormalcom (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-24)
Symbols,again. Look for key words in your story.Demon's have thousands of names you may call them ghosts,spirits,possessed people whatever you prefer.Mr,Ms Zanny I'm asking you a question: This bubble shield is working?
I shall try it,too. Because I really need help witches haunting me everyday. Or Mr, Ms smithcrissy, this thing with Jesus's name is working? Because I reallly need a mighty support.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-21)
I'm going to agree with granny on this one. The bad ones in the paranormal realm are hard to get rid of; they tend to leave when our Creator is called upon but eventually they come back and sometimes even strong than last time. I suggest you listen to granny on this one.

It's like having a cold, you are not going to take one pill hoping the cold will go away; you are going to take as many pills combined with other things to get rid of the cold. The same thing goes with anything with the paranormal. You have to try a few times before it understands not to mess with you. Wishing you good luck and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
worried: Geez, nothing like repeating myself! 😆...I just recently commented that cleansings need to be performed regularly to maintain their potency... Please try Rook's cleansing recipe again, and repeat it at least twice a month for a while, or as often as you like and time allows... ❤
smithchrissy (3 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
I can relate I am having a similar problem, demons are not responding like they use too. You need someone who specializes in casting out demons, because demons don't respond to certain people bc of bloodlines, and other reasons. I would pray to Jesus to send you someone who can pray this demon out of your life for good. Demons will only leave for a minute if you say leave in Jesus name, but will come back bc they are attached to your bloodline, and someone needs to pray it off that specializes in praying demons off of bloodlines. I would pray and fast for about a month for this person. Just fast breakfast, and/or lunch, and/or dinner. Pray to Jesus and not a quick prayer, I mean get into the anointing and put on gospel music and really mediate on Jesus...
strife (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
many people have strong spiritual energies and forces are drawn the them, ghost or what ever you'd like to call them, its like your son is a candle in an otherwise pitch black room, but I don't think that's the case or they would follow him everywhere what ever it is its in your son's room it probably doesn't like him there, it might think your son is "trespassing" try to empty out that room put all your son's things somewhere else and let him sleep with you and your husband and if it continues to happen then I suggest moving out this thing could be dangerous and I don't think its a human spirit by how you describe it. If you like the house and would like to stay there I suggest a priest.

Best of luck
mmoss32 (2 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-19)
I think it is something following your son. Not trying to trouble you but this "thing" may be an angle protecting him from you for some reason or a demon trying to hurt him and doesn't want you interfering, (hence red eyes.) I would recommend you get someone from a church, (weather you have a religion or not), to come cleanse the house. Also, keep several crosses on the walls and bibles in each room. If this does not help, move and if it follows you, make it leave with the bibles,crosses,and saying,"leave in the name of Jesus Christ," until it leaves. Hope this helps. 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: