You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Never Alone

Real Ghost Stories

Never Alone

 

I have been reading stories on this site for quite sometime now. This is my first time posting to the site, so please forgive me for any grammar issues or punctuation issues.

Well, this has been happening my entire life. My mother and my pastor believe it all started when I was born. A little background will be necessary for the telling of my happenings. I'm adopted, I've never met my birth-parents, but according to my adopted parents (who I call mom and dad because I've never known anyone else to be my parents. They adopted me as soon as I was delivered in the labor and delivery room. They were in the room when I was born.), my birth-parents were into heavy drugs.

Well soon after I was born and my parents had taken me home they noticed how I would look into the corners of the room and stare for minutes, then I would cry. As I grew older, I saw things that others wouldn't see. But the fact that I have always seen these things from the time I was born even though I don't remember it, I thought it was normal and everyone could see what I saw. I remember as a young girl I was at a rest stop with my mother and I asked her why the man was in the women's bathroom, only for her to respond saying that we were the only people at the rest stop.

I began hearing voices telling me to do harmful things to myself and others. I wouldn't listen, always thinking it was my parents playing a joke on me. I would always see shadows moving about my house, and hear children's laughter, even though I was the only child in the house. I told my best friend in grade school what I saw and heard and she told my mother, who immediately dragged me to the pastor's house where he prayed over me. I remember feeling this incredible anger boiling up inside of me, so I asked my mother to go home because I was scared and she said okay and we went home.

Fast forward a few years. I would go under the desk in my room and cry for hours on end for no reason, I would get very mad and throw things.

My mother went to the pastor again to talk about some money issues that we were having and he flat out said, "This is about your daughter isn't it?" and she said, "Yes." That's when I learned that I was possessed. It all made sense: the shadows, the voices, the anger, the sadness. My mother took me to the church where I had an exorcism. I shook convulsively during the entire thing. The pastor and my mother both saw many shadows and evil looking things leave my body. Afterwards we went home and I distinctively remember looking at my mother and saying plain as day, "They're still here, Mommy, they're still here." My mother called the pastor and he came over. He said he has never felt so much negativity or seen so many demons at one time, in one place. They have since left after I started reading the Bible and praying daily. We all believe that I got them from my birth-mother.

A year or so ago, my mother and I were talking about this whole experience when she informed me that she had videos of me shrieking and speaking in tongues while I was asleep as a young child, all the way up until I had my exorcism. She always suspected that I had demons inhabiting my body and our house but she didn't want to believe it. I have notebooks full of pages where I wrote, "Mommy, help me. Get them away from me." and "Mommy, help I'm scared."

I still hear children's laughter in my upstairs hallway and I know that they're waiting in my house, just laying dormant until they can get back inside of me. I still see them around, but they never injure me.

I know a lot of you readers will not believe me, but this is 100% true. This has been happening my entire life, and you can believe it or not, because I know the truth and that's all that matters. Feel free to comment, unless your going to be hateful or mean. Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer them as best I can.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, star26, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pinka (5 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-02-07)
Hi, Interesting story and I hope you are holding it together. If you still have a trouble with what you are going through try to get in touch with Chip Coffey, an American psychic investigator, I don't think you are dealing with demons. I think you have a gift to see what we can't see. Chip Coffey will be able to direct you in the right direction:) GOOD LUCK!
Elle0309 (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
It is correct that the birth mother being a drug abuser can have effects on the developing fetus; however, brain damage and development impairments are usually obvious from birth, and the adopting parents are made aware of the possible difficulties that could be faced with the knowledge of the child's medical history. Learning and behavioral difficulties usually include ADD or other similar disorders-all this would have manifested early on in the child's life. Most certainly, have a mental workup, but don't expect the doctor to humor the spiritual aspect of the situation. Also, I don't think that the priest or minister stated that the author was evil, but that there was evil residing inside of the author. There is a very big difference.
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
If there's documentary evidence, let's see it. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but I don't believe in demonic possession. I think it more likely that your sadness and anger have a physiological/psychological explanation. I would be very skeptical of anyone, even your parents or a trusted pastor/minister, telling you you're evil. You need to believe in yourself and seek help from people who believe in you. And by the way, having a drug addiction doesn't make your birth parents evil. I had a very close relative who stuggled with heroin addiction for many years before it finally claimed his life, and he was one of the sweetest, most intelligent and kind people I have ever known. He had an illness, period.
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
I also believe that there could be a medical issue here. I am in no way saying that it didn't happen, just that there could be another additional explanation. With your birth parents being into heavy drug use, it's highly probable that you bm did drugs while pregnant with you. In my (me, myself and I ONLY) opinion, I do not believe in demons. I think you should be seen by a medical Dr, to rule out anything truly harmful having been passed along to you by your bm. Good luck to you, and thanks for sharing your story.
vidya_amani (2 stories) (78 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
You are either demonically possessed or you have a gift... You seem to be fine with an ignorant "pastor's" diagnosis of your condition, so there's no help for you if you are stuck with the idea that you are "evil" and lost...wow...didn't it ever occur to you that you could actually do something with this gift instead of being a victim of organized religion and its prejudices?

I doubt that that "pastor" can see anything of a spiritual nature if he calls someone with a psychic gift a demon possessed. Hell, how can you be fine with that? You seem to like the idea, if you have no problem with a "pastor" making a fool out of you!

Surely you have met no one to help you on your journey, or to help you control it... Probably due to your belief that you are sooooo damn evil and lost, then of course help won't come if you don't want it! WTF 🤔 😳
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Hi I believe your story I was also adopted. Have you ever thought of finding out about your real parents?. It could be important to know about them for medical reasons but it could also answer a lot of questions about what you are going through. I was also adopted as a baby but met my mom at age 32. I found out she had T.B. When pregnant with me and the she was Bi polar she was in and out of foster homes growing up. For all that she had been through she was still a very good person and I am glad I got to know her she died this past Dec 29th. You don't have to meet your mom if you don't want to but you should get your adoption records so at least you will know more of your back round that stems from her. Wishing you the best Thank You For Sharing
RainLilly (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
Sweetie, I don't mean this in any cruel way, but have you been to a doctor for any of this? You say your birth mother was into drugs. If she had drugs in her system during the pregnancy, it may have affected you. In all honesty, I think a complete check up with a medical professional is a good idea, tell the doctor everything. And I do mean everything. The possibility of your birth mother's drug use, the things you see and hear, don't leave anything out. If you feel there is still an issue, then there is still an issue. An exorcism won't fix a non-demonic problem. Please take steps to rule out a possible medical issue. Don't take risks with your health.
Elle0309 (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
You stated that you think that the demonic infestation you experienced was caused by the passing of bad things from your parents. You are referring to generational curses, which is discussed in the Bible. I think these are the ones Christ referred to when he said to the apostles that sometimes you have to fast and pray to get them to leave. Have you tried this approach? I am glad you were able to separate yourself from them.

My own mother was a drug abuser and alcoholic. Thankfully, my deeply religious and beautiful grandmother raised me in the church and most of what my mother had never touched me. I thank God constantly that I wasn't raised by her. He made sure I knew about Him and was loved. I think this is true for you, too.
star26 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
Thank You all for your words of encouragement. I think my mother has the recordings hidden away, I think this whole thing affected her more than myself, actually. Mostly because I grew up with it, but she couldn't see the things I could see and she didn't know what to do to make it stop. I was used to it by then. Peace always, Kenny
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
I'm glad that your doing better. Stay strong and don't give an inch to the enemy. We can do all things through Jesus Christ who gives us strength. Thank you for sharing
dmcal (21 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
powers of darkness (demons).

"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."

Keep praying, reading and growing in faith and they will be driven out.
dayala_819 (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
do you still have the recordings? Would be great if you could post them.

I too, am going through somethings and I'm glad that you're doing okay now. Never stop reading the Bible and having faith in God, that was my mistake😢... I wish lots of lucks!😊

-dani ❤
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-17)
say psalm 91 and 71 everyday from the king james bible for extra protection. Seems like you are doing good. If you need help feel free to pm me.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: