You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Succubus Vanessa

Real Ghost Stories

Succubus Vanessa

 

My name is Oli and I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I'm 18 years old and need your help.

As of recently I have encountered what I believe to be a succubus. I searched it online and read a majority of similar experiences to that of my own. I can feel my succubuses energy in the room as if it were a magnetic force pushing my hands. Once I push through this magnetic force, there is a somewhat negative magnetic force which draws my hands inward instead of pushing them back.

In one instance of clearing my mind while in the room with my succubus, she gently raised my arms in a motion that can only be described as a buoyant rising, as if I had put my hand under water, and the pressure was making it rise.

From this I used my voice to ask simple yes or no questions about the succubus, and if the answer was yes, my arm would be raised. From this technique of communication I have discovered my Succubus is called Vanessa. I have yet to hear her voice only feel her presence. Also another thing I have noticed is that if I am clothed or under my duvet, sometimes a warm radiating heat begins in the area of my genitals/thighs.

I wish to further communicate with Vanessa but am unsure how to do so. If anyone knows how I can strengthen my senses so that I can communicate with Vanessa, please let me know.

Thanks for reading, Oli

P.S I googled Vanessa Succubus and read a few links, and asked Vanessa if it was her, and she agreed that it was. I'm still unsure how accurate my knowledge about her is but I feel I am making some progress

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, OliC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

auckmarty (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-14)
You haven't posted on here since this story. How are things going? Are you still in a relationship with Vanessa?

I, too, live in Auckland, New Zealand. I'm somewhat older than you and quite an outsider to society. I mean I'm highly intelligent, have a day job, earn great money, I just don't get along well with most people. I like to spend a lot of time on my own. I'm really introverted.

I've been doing an incredible amount of research lately about succubus and other spiritual relationships as I actually think it might be the way to go for me...

Thus far, I've never had a spirit of any sort good, evil, demon, or anything (let alone a succubus) visit me as far as I'm aware. In fact i've never even ever experienced sleep paralysis in my life, which seems weird as its such a common phenomenon.

But anyway. The heavy research and learning stage is where i'm at.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
OliC,

More Shocked that Offended... You stated that you had read that information and then 'asked Vanessa' if this was her... And 'she' said it was... If there is a Spirit Interacting with you this is a big red flag... If you found and read the same sites I did then you knew they were BS... And yet you claim this 'spirit' said that these 'sites' described her.

Your right let's put this one to bed and move on.

Respectfully,

Rook
2142kdscircle (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
Yeah, KDS is my initials sorry for any confusion. And in case your wondering about 2142 or circle, I just figured a circle had some semblance or symbolism in the spiritual world, and 2142 is just my favorite number.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
OliC,
My comment was specifically directed at kdscircle. So unless you are writing under both aliases, your comment makes no sense.

Jav 😊
OliC (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
Im not whipped yet and I hope I never am.

Javelina,

I don't think I will be posting anymore stories on this site. I only posted here to get communication help and I got it. I know you will remember me and I ❤ you 4 it 😊

Rookdygin,

I did read that part, but, tbh, I'm lazy as F. I will only use your method, if Vanessa begins to either suck the energy from me, or if she harms me in any way.

As for the information, I did say I was unsure of the credibility of the resource. I never said HEY LOOKIE HERE GOOGLE HAS GOT IT PRINTED OUT FOR ME ALREADY! Lul but I can understand your disbelief as I didn't find most of the info credible.

I am sorry if I offended you Rook, I did not mean to in any way. Time to put this story to bed then?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
OliC: I agree with Aussiedaz... Please think seriously about whether you want a relationship like this as young as you are... I don't have any experience in this area, but from what I've gathered, these beings can be very jealous, and addicting...It's that addiction that will eventually cause you to choose them over your family/friends...It's being pu**y whipped to the max 😆...If you wouldn't allow that kind of treatment from a living individual, why accept it from a spirit?...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
[at] 2142kdscircle,
Even though Rook has asked everyone to move on from this story, and for all intents and purposes we have, YOU on the other hand, I have not forgotten. Nor will I.
Looking forward to reading what you are bringing to the table next.

Jav 😐
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
OliC,

My good sir if you go back and re-read the comment I made before the one you have quoted from you (hopefully) will realize I was attempting to give you the benefit of doubt and offered my 'Shield/Cleansing Method' as a means to HELP you determine if (BIG IF) if there is really an entity trying to communicate with you and if so then my Method could help you determine if it's a Negative or Malevolent in nature. It didn't start as a 'BS' call.

However I went back and re-read your 'experience' and realized there was nothing of any 'substance' to it. This included conducting the same 'Google Search' you claimed to have conducted... Had that search provided any links to websites that actually dealt with Incubuses / Succubus's on a Non-Fictional Level, I never would have tossed the BS Blankie over your STORY... However all I saw after going through 3 pages of results were links to Fictional Characters, Artwork and Fictional Stories... And a Book Review (a review of a Book that was Fiction) Believe what you will, I didn't start out wanting to call BS but with the information provided in the 'story' you told it's difficult to determine if you actually had an encounter with any type of Entity much less a Succubus.

So the choice is yours... Step back, take a look at what is happening to you... Make a fair and unbiased assessment of the situation and then if you still want to swap 'dirty stories' with Succubusluver69... Go right ahead... Your 18 (?) and that choice is yours, just please 'Look before you leap'.

Respectfully,

Rook

P.S.

Thanks to all those who joined in and 'held the fort' (OK... OK defended me LoL) While I was off-line, let's just move along, I think this has just about run it's course.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Hey! I'll go check it out now! But since we're giving a plug here... Thanks for reading and commenting on mine as well. ❤

Jav 😆
OliC (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
I will remain vigilant. I will try make sure that the relationship is on my grounds, and if it does develop into something good then I see no need for ant future partners.

Only time will tell the pro's and cons of this relation ship and I hope the pros will stack in my favor.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
You can become addicted to the pleasure of the Succubus and if one attaches itself to you, you will find their pleasure more intense than what a human relationship can feel... Although some will tell you their not evil in one breath, they'll explain how hard it is to be rid of them in the next? So an energy that takes no for an answer can not be good... A relationship with one of these may see you withdraw yourself emotionally from a normal relationship and that's where I'm referring too in the sense of family, I believe our journey here is pre meditated and most things happen for a reason... I don't believe these sex spirits apply to that thumb of rule!
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Yea, I never really have found interest in these stories, but since we are bored with this one, did you get to see where I figured out what my grandma wanted?

Hey why not a free plug? Lol.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Seriously, all this is here, is just another push for these stories to carry more merit than they do now. Why do you think we have seen more of this category show up lately? I mean, more than usual?
It's a push. That's all. It's really starting to get boring too.

Jav
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
[at] Jav thank you! But I need to say one more thing to this boy.

You are 18, you do not need a long term partner in someone you cannot see. You at your age need a physical BEING to help you socially adapt to society. I do not say this to be rude or mean I am just stating simply. If you choose to take this relationship the succubus WILL come between you and your family, they want to be the center of your everything, like that clingy little girlfriend you had in middle school only on a much higher level.

Choose Wisely.
OliC (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
I have looked into Succubuses and their nature, but have only scratched the surface.

I have thought about what I really want to do as to weather or not to enter a relationship and I do realize the risks socially mentaly and phisicaly.

Thats why I want to begin a 'trail relationship' if all is well, and I am happy both emotionally and phisicaly, then I will accept it as a long term partner.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Don't fall for it Mannerizms! It's a ploy. Just a way of getting others to look the other way while this one switches aliases.
We play this game a lot here.

Jav 😆 😆 😆
OliC (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
I do realize that it may be a sexual fiend and enjoy compulsive sexual activities, but I am okay with that. If I can help it, I won't tell my family about her and I am unsure how she would come between me and my family?
Could you please explain more?

I thank you for your cautions.
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
I understand you are looking for help? If this is the case why are you arguing with everyone? You asked or suggestions you get them and disregard them, people only tell you suggestions for your well being. Please be respectful of that.

Help wise for you do some real research on succubus before you dive into a relationship with it okay? I do not care what people who have relationships say it's good and I don't care what those say is bad either. All I am trying to say is look into it for yourself! If you are going to message someone about how you can further the relationship shouldn't you do the same about how to end it if you are not comfortable? This is something a spiritual level that a lot of people think it is okay to play with when it is really not. Please be safe and really think about what you want to do not just because it feels good.

Blessed Be ❤
OliC (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Thank you circle. I am being cautious but not to the point where I judge something I know little about. For all I know, she could be a hate-full being, or a loving companion. Only time will tell which one it is.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
[at] 2142kdscircle,
This might sound like a personal question to you, but since you just said you submitted a succubus type experience I'll just assume 'personal' has no boundaries.
Sorry if I start off sounding combative, but it's your alias that has me wondering just WTH is up? It's obviously meant to sound and look like "kids circle". Yet you are submitting an experience here that has to do with sex. So, please explain, before I lose my lunch.

Jav
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Sorry, Jav - we have a storm going on and the electric went out. Yep, that's pretty much what I'm saying 😊. Gonna get off here now and shut the computer down before the electric goes out again.

Nite y'all.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
OliC, If you were a lonely 50 year old man, perhaps a little withdrawn from society I could understand how one of these things coming into your life would fill that void and make your life seem better than what it is and at the end of the day if its not interfering with our lives what's the harm? And if those individuals pursue a relationship with one of them perhaps those Succubus could be considered the more decent ones for picking targets that have ended up perhaps a little more miss fortunate then the rest of us... But I do have a problem with Incubus/Succubus entering homes and seducing teenagers and young adults for the sake of there own lust and selfish desire, they may not be evil in the sense of how demons are but IMO... There sexual fiends, the mission in life is family and a relationship with a sex spirit isolates you and disconnects you from that mission!
2142kdscircle (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Um... Hey. Whatsup. I just posted my own 'Succubus story' thing for publishing, and would just like to say my personal opinion. In my experience, nothing has an inherently bad nature. Nothing is really 'evil', 'evil' is a result of culture and upbringing. Hatred and 'evil' is not in anythings DNA, in fact, what is in our DNA is the need for relationships, such as symbiotic relationships. Parasitic or mutual or that other one I still can't recall, and I think that these spirits we refer to as 'Succubus' are capable of all three. I think, Olic, that you should be careful about the true nature of your succubus, but don't readily cut yourself off from it. It is a thinking, intelligent being, which says to me that it probably won't foster a parasitic relationship readily. It wants a loving relationship just as much as you do, I bet, and even though it may take from you, I'd be willing to be that it would give just as much as it took. If ever you feel that maybe it was not giving you as much as it took, or was just taking freely from you, I would seek help. But for now, and this goes for everyone, I wouldn't be too hasty about judging these so called 'demons'.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Okay. David says it happens to him when he switches from one venue to another as well. So I'm thinking it's universal then. Programs not in sync with each other.

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
So you're saying it is a glitch in this site's manner of interpreting the changes you make in WORD when you edit a story or write your comment out before posting it here? Right?

Jav
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Jav - I found, quite by accident, when I typed in... Say word or another program and then copied it in here (or when editing any of the stories), it changes to the ' problem.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Yeah, those back slashes seem to be everywhere anymore. I am wondering where the heck they come from? I mean, that's a lot of people to have the same typing error. It just seems odd to me...

Jav
OliC (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
I don't know about those. Now that you mention it. I normally quickly type out a message ignoring punctuation, and because I use Firefox I simply auto correct it.

Saves a lot of time. But It was not put there by Firefox. It was put there by something in this site after I hit publish.

Hold on, let me test something...

Don't Don't
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Tell me something OliC. What's with all the backslashes in your typing? That seems to be a disease around here anymore. It's almost like a warning sign. Does anyone around here get bothered by that as much as I do?

Jav
OliC (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Perhaps I will need to use it one day "I hope I won't have to use it"

I hope, that it is all a myth about them being evil or harmful. But I am not going to judge something without experiencing it for myself. I cannot pass judgement until I know what it actually is, and what its intentions are.

As for my comment earlier about google being your friend.

Well... It is! I then went on to explain what it was. Google is a great way of a starting point for research. I believe that the younger generations will benefit from self research and any information that cannot be found, then asking is reasonable.

I can take it, what I can't take as such, is being attacked over nothing at all. A failure or misunderstanding of my posts.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: