You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Was She A Succubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Was She A Succubus?

 

Recently, I've been having trouble sleeping. Before it would usually be drug's fault.

What I first thought to be a special nightmare of it's kind, turned out to be a real-time event.

One day at 16:00, when I woke up, I saw a woman. An uncontrollable question popped out in my mind. Was she dead? And I hoped so. Because her mouth wide opened over mine was as close as it could get. Breathless, she was dead, or so I think, because I think she was just breathing deeply into my ears. She had a leather band covering her eyes, attached around her head. Fully stretched, she was hanging on her hands and feet. She wore a strange rubber-made suit that had metallic chains attached from her wrist and feet to the 4 opposite corners of my ceiling. And by her dark colored skin, she had been dead for quite a long time. I took a precious amount of time looking at her for three reasons. First, she probably knew me better than I knew her, so I had to meet her. Two, she was dead and yet appearing in my room and in my wake, and I wanted to clarify her presence. Finally, and worst, I was paralyzed and could move nothing else but my eyes. It wasn't fear, emotions, or anything that came from me that triggered my paralysis. The truth that I later found out was that some spirits have the ability of paralyzing living beings.

Knowing that there was nothing else I could do but move my eyes. I did all that I could do best: inspect. I looked around my entire room. The sun was showering into the room through the 4 windows, giving an orange-like atmosphere of well-being to my chamber. By the colour of the sun, I knew that I was awake at 16:00 just as I expected it to happen before falling asleep. A friend of mine was snoring next to me. All the objects that are in my room were in place at that moment. Even the air conditioner was roaring on and off like it always did. Everything in my bedroom was perfectly where it was meant to be, except for one person: her.

This is when I stare at my beautifully innocent white wall on my right asking myself what in the world I was going to do now with a dead 20 something year old girl hanging on top of me while I was being paralysed. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and hoped to wake up normally somehow. When I opened my eyes, everything around me was the same, except for the girl. She had disappeared.

Today, I don't know what to feel about this experience. I remember her entire body and appearance perfectly. I was attracted by her the moment I saw her. I wouldn't dare touch her. But if she would touch me, I doubt that I would show much resistance. Besides, if she hadn't been wearing this "sex suit" on her, I probably would've felt more comfortable with losing control.

How can I judge this girl? How can I gain more control over this situation? Generally speaking, is this good or bad?

Until now, I always felt like it was bad to have something with the dead. But I've noticed that some people have been having positive experiences with succubi/incubi. If anyone can tell me how to see what is good from what is bad, if anyone has any suggestions that come in their minds, feel free to post a comment. The more you write back, the happier I'll be.

- Kevinizer (:

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kevinizer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-15)
i trust too many people here.
Add me on facebook you have a reason to get close (:
"Kevin Kildkeny"
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-15)
PrincessLotus, what I am looking for is most certainly not looked at as fame. I feel bad or good about myself according to situations is all I need working on.

With all due respect. Spirituality and love.

Kevin.
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-15)
There is nothing more important to publish. Thoughts can be very sensitive, and develop easily even in nonsense. But we all have a common point that I sense "happiness".

I actually don't care where I come from. It was just to proove sense about myself. Otherwise I just promise I came here to say a story and ill uncover it. What matters it be real or not. I can check it right? (: But no alone somehow <3

-Kevinizer
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
Ahem... NO never stop smoking weed & yeah get laid. Invest in a journal & you know what? You can write all your demonic necro bondage S&M fantasies in it & publish it one day. Bet you could even draw neat pics to go with it. I see a big seller in your future.

~LSD~
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
Kevinizer,
I like the way you put that.
"I'm going to the bottom of the paranormal hypothesis, ill switch to the scientific one afterwards. Because if it were paranormal, no time is to be wasted. It's been 5 months already."
Good luck in both endeavors.

Jav 😊
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
Yare, Yare you should stop doing Pot and get Laid! 😆 --- anyway nice POV from Rook 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
OK We have covered some theories that make good, sound sense and any of them could be what you experienced... Some of then are non-paranormal.

I can see where I missed the fact that Kevinizer was quoting his own mother, so I offer my apologies on that point.

Scbsd,

Thank you for pointing out my 'misread' and for making such an interesting observation concerning the meaning of the word Rano...

All that being said and done I'd like to pose this question...

Do all archeologist ignore the inputs of 'living descendants' from the native cultures they study? If so then we have to go back a revisit every archeological dig site and question what we have learned from not only the physical evidence but the ancient stories handed down from generation to generation.

I'll admit I was wrong... That I misread the 'quote' from your mother but I can not accept the fact that your mother..."constantly says the opposite from the archeologists and such."

I can not believe any scientist worth his salt would ignore the inputs of any living descendants of any native culture, especially as isolated as the one on Easter Island is.

Respectfully,

Rook
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Aussiedaz,

Im impressed about how much you seem to know.

But for the sake of seeming sane, I will say nothing.
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Scbd.

My mother constantly says the opposite from the archeologists and such. People in easter island have a culture to preserve and so ill ask my mother if she wasn't mistaken about the lake/mountain thing. It ll be important for her more than me.
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Pjod, Javelina, easter island is a place like no other. Remember those tv shows where being famous and rich was considered being happy? If you're willing to go to Easter Island forget about those stories. Easter Island is a place for isolation and self-building nothing else. Nothing is easy about it. But I think it's very worth it. It's a place for self-building. (and spiritual experimentations)

For instance over there they have a culture. At the first full moon that a new born encounters they expose the baby to the moon and it's meant to give them mana powers that are conecntrated on their hair. If there mother cuts their hair she will suck their mana powers. Consider never testing this power for my mother has tried it and she probably regrets it. This is how strong tradition gets their and I said nothing.

Today I spoke with a friend. We're in thailand so he mentioned buddhist temples. The monks will be willing to hear my story and judge wether or not this here girl spirit is looking for relief to reach the other world. After all she felt my affection. Not necromaniac affection Jav, just affection of willing to help is what I meant. But sorry, I always hated to show the deep in my feelings. I just wanted to help her is what I believe as being the truth... If a spirit appears in a bondage suit, what did she felt?!

I'm going to the bottom of the paranormal hypothesis, ill switch to the scientific one afterwards. Because if it were paranormal, no time is to be wasted. It's been 5 months already.
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
And honestly if there is any more proof needed to proove my origins I'm sending pictures of my home. LOL
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Rook!

Big misunderstanding. And my bad for being unclear. I quoted, thus you were talking about my mom's dad!

My dad is just french. Back at the time military service was obligatory and he had managed to do it in Tahiti where my mother was and met her. My mother has nothing french in her. She;s just the upper told 2 family names.
Scbsd (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Rook, you express some concern regarding the OP's paternal Rapanui lineage (and rightly so, since his father is from France), but that's because you missed something important as regards what the OP said.

And I quote--"MY MOTHER (emphasis mine): "My mother's lineage is pure, so is my father's."

His Mother is referring to HER father. The OP's Mother is referring to her Rapanui father. It is not the OP referring to his French Father.

Whether or not the OP is telling the truth is still up in the air as far as I am concerned, but as far as I can see, he did clear up the Rapanui lineage (although according to my research "Rano" means lake, and not mountain).
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Kevenizer, just to add a little more to Rook's theory of which is pretty bang on in my opinion... Spirits also know that in and around our sleep their is an opportunity for them to make contact and cross that bridge, that's why 90 percent of the stories here occur at home and in our room at night... They wait for what I guess is the right time to come through... The only confusing part often comes from with in our sub conscious and that part is the assembly of our imagination, which is kind of trigger happy in the way some visuals appear to us as we are waking up stagnating from a transitional phase back to reality... I also suspect that our imagination is part of a tool that our spiritual consciousness uses to function in the next realm and what I'm referring to is realm projection, all these dreams we have whilst living have a purpose of their own for when we die... Everything in life starts from point A and finishes at point Z, where it is eventually fully developed, sometimes things go wrong and perhaps that's where reincarnation has a purpose of it's own, but that's getting of the subject here a little... So the point I'm making is that whilst spirits can interact with us in and around our dreams so too can we bring to life some of these accounts that people experience in the process... Often there is not much between the two in identifying the realness of the experience which leaves us to comprehending with clarity one way or the other... I'd also noticed at one point you had also used drugs, drugs do often open up the mind and intensify the assembly of imagination/spiritual tool and when I say open... It can open up us to the spiritual realm as well... Causing the unfortunate projections of night terrors of which are hell like experiences for the person/s...although I think it's possible that your experience may be a separate entity I probably lean towards the assembly of imagination/spiritual tool, which in fairness to it...shouldn't be dismissed or referred to as nothing because in my opinion these types of accounts can be attributed as paranormal as well, even though the medical profession refer to them as mental illusions.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Kevinizer,

Have you ever woken up with a fever and everything seemed 'hazy' around the edges? Vision Fuzzy from dehydration? Your Argument that this was 'so clear' and 'So Sharp and Detailed' makes me think (even more than before) that this was a very intense DREAM and not a 'true' spirit manifestation.

Giving you the benefit of doubt I will say this...

Theory Time: Spirits find it easier to visit us in our dreams than to actually manifest in the physical world. Through our 'subconscious mind' our 3rd eye can be open while we sleep and spirits find it easier to be 'seen and heard' and our 'Brains', upon waking, register this visitation as having happened to us while awake. (Just a working Theory...)

Now that's covered back to some other things you mentioned...

Let me quote you so there is no misunderstanding...

"My mother's lineage is pure, so is my father's. The biggest family in Easter Island is that called Tepano. Tepano however stands for the true original name Terano. Rano is the name of a mountain in Easter Island, 'Te' means 'this'. From my father's side it is the Terano family, from my mother's a family name has disappeared, Tekena."

I can well believe your mothers family name has disappeared... What with only 36 descendants from the last 111 natives in 1877 I'm sure many Family names were lost to 'time'.

But what in the 'SAM HILL' does your Fathers name have anything to do with your Mother being descended from Easter Island? You said yourself... She was from Easter Island... He was from France and yet in the 'quote above' it seems as if you are describing your FATHERS connections to Easter Island... So which is it... IS IT YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR FATHER that is from EASTER ISLAND?

Be careful how you answer as there will be a quiz.

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
I am with Pjod here. I would love to know what it's like in the most remote spot on earth. And how did your parents meet?

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Kevinizer,
In my opinion, this experience has only one explanation. And that is for the cause of the experience, not the meaning of what you saw. In this instance, what you saw is immaterial to the reason it happened in the first place.
Your response to the cause of the experience is not uncommon. In fact, it is expected really. But you must be open to receiving the truth. It is a very convincing account you have described, for the details alone. However, if you pot a little honest effort into researching what others have suggested the cause may be, and keeping an open mind while doing so, you would have a much better platform for your denials. That is, if you still don't believe it to be sleep paralysis after studying the phenomenon.
This need not be related to any drugs or medication. As far as I can tell, it has only occurred the one time. Add to that the fact that your mother has put up protective boundaries in and around your home. You want to deny it has it's origin in science because to you it seemed so real. That is the most common reaction to this that we deal with here. I'm sorry, but until you have put real effort into educating yourself on the causes of the phenomenon, there will be nothing anyone else can say that will satisfy you. You are dealing with one of the most common false haunting's known to man. You just refuse to believe it could happen to you. YES, it seemed very real. It ALWAYS does.

Jav 😊
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
I'd just like to know what tripping on Easter Island would be like? No trees, but a nice beach breeze along with some enormous statues.
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
And the reason why I simply don't care about getting anyones BS blanket is just because. I'm very, very, very used to getting it. The only thing I want to see stopping is your constant harrassing. I'm getting very, very tired of hearing you're offensive speech. So if you can make yourself silent, ill be eternally grateful.
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Adsouza, just throw the BS blanket if it makes you feel better. If there's a problem you encountered after reading all that I have written i'm terribly sorry. I never knew you existed, and I never wanted to trouble you into believing BS. But if you can't help the way you feel about me, then feel me the way you want. I don't give a shiat.
adsouza (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Never mind my last comment. I am tossing the BS blanket over this. Kevinizer - you are making stories up.
I don't even need to get to beyond what's written here.
1. You mentioned that you experienced this event 5 months ago.
2. You mentioned that this apartment is in Bangkok.
3. You mentioned later that last month, you were in France.
4. You mentioned that you 'will be living in Bangkok' for 4 months.

What you have written is an awesomely large amount of bullsh!t. Take care, and get a hobby.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Kevinizer - You keep coming back with more helpful information.

How long have you been staying at this place for? And would you mind shedding light on the medicines administered to you?
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
My mother: "My mother's lineage is pure, so is my father's. The biggest family in Easter Island is that called Tepano. Tepano however stands for the true original name Terano. Rano is the name of a mountain in Easter Island, 'Te' means 'this'. From my father's side it is the Terano family, from my mother's a family name has disappeared, Tekena."

I asked her to be more precise about the methods employed by spirits that cause paralysis.

My mother: "Spirits that hurt people are cowards. They always look to catch people in situations where they are are defenseless. So they'll often paralyse someone when they wake up, or if they're left alone. These spirits usually just stare at the paralysed man and speak what they have to say, or say nothing. Afterwards the spirit may just leave, or they'll start beating you up physically from which point you'll start moving again, but you'll be moving to run away as far as you can."

So all we can say is, that paralysis isn't caused by breathing, toxins, nor hypnosis. You just happen to be waking up or walking around until you encounter a ghost, and at the same time, you're paralysed. So it's either paralysis by eye contact, or simply the ghost's mental powers?

And now i'm really lost. I have to choose between believing my mother or thinking this was all just my mental creation. As for taking LSD it has never happened once in my life. As a matter of fact, i've always repulsed any form of drugs which would cause VISUAL hallucinations. Shrooms, LSD, whatever. I'd rather just say that if this wasn't a ghost experience that i'm mentally unstable, because knowing what I take i'm pretty surprised to be the only one having weird dream experiences, because my health condition isn't unique, it's very common trust me.

The dream wasn't a lucid dream. The moment I woke up I knew I woke up. It was just same old same old. I woke up MENTALLY (the fresh feeling where you're about to open your eyes, you're full of energy and you're craving a stretch). So I opened my eyes and BOOM. And the fact that this 'ghost' was right there and that I was paralysed made me think I was dreaming. But I just... Couldn't have been dreaming. Never in my life have I ever seen something so clearly as this ghost; never in my life has something 'from a dream' ever appeared in the real world that surrounds me.

Hallucinations are illusions they're meant to be unclear visuals. By the looks of all the description i've given i'm pretty sure this hallucination was way too clear to be one. Not to mention the fact that my entire sleep that day was A-ok. I dreamt of nothing before waking up.

Nevertheless Rook, what you say is very true. Even if I still believe this was indeed a ghost experience i've had, it shouldn't stop me from doing MORE intensive research about sleep paralysis. And since I don't know all the scientific reasoning about it, maybe it's this time where I really have to dig in. If there's some stuff I don't know, there's some stuff I need to know. I've done research, but you made me understand that I haven't done enough so I shall. Until I haven't done so, I might be mistaking myself.

This complex we live in has actually been rebuilt over and over. But we feel no haunting presence in this home. The atmosphere is fresh. However, we don't understand why 'things' are trying to get in, when we're employing so many methods to keep those 'ghosts' out, not to mention that so far those ghosts are focusing me. I've never heard of spirits that tracked a particular individual... But it feels this way.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Okay Kevinizer - Since you are so convinced that it is paranormal that you have experienced, let's go with your theory. It was a ghost alright. And you were turned on and confused at the same time.

I rest the argument.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Kevinizer,

Welcome back... Interesting 'debate' going on here...

So the Apartment is new and you Mother puts up 'Protectives' and such... That makes things a wee bit more interesting.

While the apartment complex may be new... How about the property... Was there anything built on the land before the apartments. It's something to look into.

Having said that you've gone and said a couple of somethings that makes me wonder if this 'experience' may not be BS Blankie worthy...

You stated these things (quoted so there is no misunderstanding...)

"I'll research sleep paralysis. But as far as I have checked, I know more about it than the internet does. Many people take science to prove stuff. I have proof without science and I'm fine with it. When science isn't the cause but simply the effect."

You 'know more' than the 'internet'? That in itself is a pretty big claim, unless you are a Doctor who has specialized in the study of sleep disorders and has focused primarily on Sleep Paralysis, is this in fact the case?

As far as having proof without science... That can be called a Personal Experience... Which is all well and good... But just because you 'experienced' it doesn't explain what you experienced and how it may have happened. SCIENCE can provide those answers... If not then what you witnessed could be Paranormal. You have to ask yourself a few things first, for example, Was it a 'Lucid Dream' or for that matter could it have been a full blown dream? Was it an after effect of 'drug use' (LSD lingers in the system causing 'flashbacks' other drugs have similar effects)?

Having said that let's move on to this...

" My mother's family side is from Easter Island, my dad from France."

While this statement could be the absolute truth that makes you a very rare individual indeed because Easter Island had an all-time low of 111 inhabitants which was reported in 1877. Let me repeat that date 1877. Out of these 111 Rapanui, only 36 had descendants. I'll repeat that again... Only 36 out of 111 had descendants. So my question is this... Does your mother trace back that lineage on the Paternal or the Maternal side? Be careful how you answer as this isn't to hard to check...

Oh, you never answered my question from earlier, so I'll re-post it...

"Just what 'truth' did you learn and just 'how' do these spirits paralyzing living beings... Is it hypnotic? Or is it more like a 'toxin' released when they breath/touch you?"

Respectfully,

Rook
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
Adousza, Jav, thailand isn't where I live. A month ago I was living in France. My mother's family side is from Easter Island, my dad from France. I will only be living in Bangkok for 4 months and I don't even speak this language. So take your profile design of me. You don't have a spec of clue who I am. Nor do you know thailand just because of your little books and mighty internet/ so called mature brain.
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
I'll research sleep paralysis. But as far as I have checked, I know more about it than the internet does. Many people take science to prove stuff. I have proof without science and I'm fine with it. When science isn't the cause but simply the effect.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
I can't say for sure. Tid actually was the husband of Mae Nak as per Thai legend. The best person to answer this would be Kevinizer.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
adsousa,
My money is on the Tid. It's actually the name, or initials of another poster. Yep, no doubt about it. Tid it is,

Jav 😁
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
Kevinizer - If not weed, what do you think it is then? Mae nak? Tid? Or is it another Phi?

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled