You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Succubus? Human? Both?

Real Ghost Stories

Succubus? Human? Both?

 

All of this started almost six years ago and during a dark and troubled time. It began as many others have described; like a tingling feeling which would result in a physical re-action and progressed to touch. For example there was a time when I felt like a light blowing or touch of my hair while laying in bed, Also it would feel as if the bed sheets would be pulled. Just recently while laying in bed in the dark, I looked over towards a corner of the room and saw this almost dim green light. My first thought was that it must be just a light shining through the curtain blind and that when I lift the blind the light would flicker. So I go to lift the blind expecting just that and you know what happend? Nothing! No change in the light and not one flicker! So a bit surprised I just lay there staring at it and something else unexpected happened. There was an awareness between both myself and the light as if we were staring each other down; Then like a flash (snaps fingers) and without a sound the light disappeared!

I have been doing my own little investigation in my home for about a year now and have recorded many evp's of a woman's voice. I have also used a camera with night vision and have caught orbs flying past and beside the bed. So my point to all of this is and after much investigation; the first experience may have been a Succubus; however for what that has been happening for a much longer time; I am leaning more towards human, For that is another story for another time...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Locrian, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Locrian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-24)
[at] Succubusluver69...
Eventhough your comment is welcome and I thank you for it; I mostly dis-agree. Just as humans can be either good or bad; so can spirits for some of them were human at one time. Also where is your proof that the devil "Doesn't exist" and on what authority are you able to make such a claim? The evil acts of men which is reported in the news/media everyday is proof enough that there is an evil/negative force at work behind the scenes in the world (No matter what you call it). As for for trying to get rid of the sex spirit; so far nothing has worked. A recent evp recording contains her moaning in pleasure as I lay in bed. As for her being a Succubus or a human spirit; that is still in question.
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
Hi Locrian,

Thank you for sharing about your experiences.

From my own research, and more importantly my
experiences (30+ years) I can confidently tell
you that neither Succubi or Incubi are either
'evil', 'of the devil' (which doesn't exist)
nor do they 'steal life force' or otherwise
seek to do either physical or mental harm to
us mortals. Again, they're neither evil, or
'demons' in the patriarchially mentally
faulty 'worldview' (they however are dimension
travellers... Demon for short as R. Asprin
mentioned).

If you don't want her attentions you have to
tell her in a firm but compassionate way that
you aren't open to her being with you and that
she must go and find another person with whom
would be mutually open and comfortable with her.

An exorcism where such beings are concerned is
a total waste of both time and energy where these
beings are concerned... It would do as much good
to try this as to have a Maori Shaman try to
shake a gourd rattle over a laptop to dispell
the strange 'demon' he encountered. Having a
funny man practicing transvestism while doing
the 'uugghati...booghati...boo...alla penutbutter
sandwhichii...begone!' bit just doesn't cut it
(nor does it work... Except for the credulous
rubes... Who don't know any better...).

Hope this helps,

Blessings,
Succubusluver69
Locrian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
There is something else I want to make clear in response to comments. My concern is not if you do or do not believe my story. Nor am I looking for advice on how to deal with this on going problem. I have and continue to do research on the subject. I am just sharing a paranormal experience. None the less I thank you all for the comments and advice.
Locrian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
Marie D Rose...
It Would help that you would read the post and my replys before you make a comment. As I have said I have been researching for a long time and I am aware what orbs are and could be as well as my own surroundings. To put you at ease; There were no insects in the room during the video and dust does not fly by at fast speed own it's own (And no there were no fans or air conditioners in the room).
MarieDRose (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
I'm not saying that nothing is happening to you, but I do fell like I have to say this. Orbs are not always signs of ghosts. Orbs are merely how energy is gathered and it can happen naturally. Also a lot of people can mistake dust or bugs as orbs. Just saying.
Locrian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
lostgirlsINC.

To be clear... I am not Catholic or Wiccan and I have said there is a chance she could be human. I have been doing resaearch into this ever since this happened and I have learned that there is more than one type of sex spirit and many ways and reasons for this to happen. All the same thank you for your advice.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
lostgirlsINC,

Point of order:

The Catholic Church will not conduct an Exorcism without a full and complete investigation into the 'situation' by a 'Highly Trained' Priest. If after this investigation he feels an Exorcism is warranted only then will it be authorized and preformed.

Church members in 'Good Standing' can't even receive an Exorcism without the investigation being done. Having said that there are Christian Based Churches that will preform one with 'less' of an investigation and fewer facts concerning the situation, but that doesn't mean that one is needed.

As far as a psychic or 'experienced medium' is concerned, again they will require 'proof' an Exorcism is warranted as this 'Ceremony' can 'hurt' both the individual preforming it as well as the person 'receiving' it.

An Exorcism is a mentally and physically draining thing to 'preform' for all parties involved, it is not to be taken lightly nor should it be preformed unless absolutely necessary.

Respectfully,

Rook
lostgirlsINC (4 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
Either way human or not it is best to have an exorcism done. You can have a Catholic priest do an exorcism and if that dosent work then you should see a phsycic or a very experianced wiccan about it.
Locrian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
To Answer both questions... I have been fighting this situation in the best way I know how and without much results so far. I have also noticed myself maybe becoming a bit more accepting to something I cannot change. Being able to sense spirits is not like a light switch that you can just turn on or off. So at the moment this is an on-going problem.
Locrian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Just recently I became a bit angry and telling her and the other spirits that seem to find there way to me (I can sense spirits/possible empath) and was oredering them all to leave. Then after checking the recording from the night before; she asks "Don't Love you"? And let's just say much further into the recording; she didn't take "no" for an answer.
Tenacious (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
If indeed it was a succubus I don't think 'she' would bother you, but the men in the house (if any) If at any point you feel unsafe, a blessing may need to take place. Salt along the windowsills and doorway to your bedroom works, burning sage also works quite well too. Or just simply telling it to go away, and that you don't want anything to do with it may help.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Locrian,

Just to play 'Devil's' advocate (no pun intended) just what research leads you to believe that a Succubus would be effected by a Crucifix?

Being a 'non-human' entity 'she' may remain unaffected by the 'Power' of a Cross or Crucifix unless that 'Power' is called on directly to either Banish 'her' or as a Shield for yourself.

No disrespect meant, just curious...

Respectfully,

Rook
Locrian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
[at] patgallagher...
There is a crucifix in the room and she is still here; which is a clue that she just might be human.
patgallagher (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
you are messing with something horrible if its a succubus... If it is a succubus get an exorcist and as many cruxifics as possible.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: