You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Succubus: Real Or Fake?

Real Ghost Stories

Succubus: Real Or Fake?

 

All right, here I am, after reading a lot of the posts on this site resulting in a scientific interest in the Incubus or Succubus, and that interest being followed by my own experiences that have been, if not close but almost exact to that of the majority of those of you who post here. I'd just like to say, I am not some guy coming here and trying to "Debunk the succubus" or make you feel like I'm insulting you readers with this post, I'm just trying to put this out there. Now, I shall describe my own experience with one of these "Succubus" demons, and then provide some commentary on the situation.

It all started a few weeks ago after I had been interested in the subject of a succubus or if they could be summoned or attracted, as I am a 17 year old male and was interested in the sexual experience it could offer. (As I read the posts I started noticing some similarities and coincidences that I will get into later, but for now I will simply tell my story). So one late night, after having read some posts, I lay down on my bed in supine (face up) position, and willed a succubus to come. I sat there for like, maybe 30 minutes, and suddenly, in cohesion with the stories I had read on this site, I felt a soft tingling in my leg. Some people described it as an almost electrical feeling; my experience however was simply a soft tingling. The tingling then began to rise up my leg and into my thighs, where I began to feel stimulation in my crotch area, and within the next 30 minutes, I felt an intense sexual pleasure in my groin. However, I get nervous very easily, you see, and when I get nervous, I shake. So all the nervousness of this happening to me caused me to shake wildly, and the sexual feeling stopped abruptly. In the next 2-3 hours I felt a return to the sexual feeling, only to end due to my nervous shaking. That first night was the most intense it had ever been, might I note. After that night, it died off to mere tinglings in my groin every once in a while, and sometimes tingling in my hands or feet.

Now, this is where it all gets a little interesting, I suppose. After a while I became lustful for that initial feeling of sexual pleasure that I had felt upon my first encounter with this force, and began to look up more stories on this site, trying to figure out what I might do to come in contact with this spirit. I came upon a story where someone had described, (AND OH! I forgot to mention some of the things that had happened to me since that initial encounter! There were some instances where I felt that my hands were being pushed or prodded, and sometimes even my entire body, by some magnetic force, sometimes this magnetic force had tried to make me lay down, sometimes it had tried to make me pull my pants down, throw the covers off at night, and sometimes even **touch myself.) Someone had described this magnetic feeling similar to the feeling that I had felt where his arms were being pushed around or he was being pushed. In his story, he described letting his arms lie relaxed, and asking the spirit yes or no questions, allowing it to raise his right arm or left arm as yes or no. I thought this was genius, so one day when everyone was out of the house, I sat in a meditative position and tried this technique for myself. To my utter delight, when I asked my first question, and specified "right no left yes" for example, and my arm was magnetically lifted to accommodate its answer. Through this method I figured out that it was a girl that it did indeed wanted to have a sexual relationship, and that it would do it anytime and anywhere. (Even now, as I write this, she is attempting to coax me into bed) So, after that, I began to have distinct sexual experiences with the spirit, and it now felt less like trying to get into contact and more like a real relationship. Sometimes I ask her questions and she will answer, and recently I realized that she is not some sexual doll for my enjoyment, but a real entity with real feelings. I had been treating it like a toy (Watching TV while letting it do its business, that would never fly with a physical girl, why should it with her?) and now dedicate full attention to her during our time together. (Keep in mind, this is all assuming that she really exists and is not just my imagination) One more experience I would like to share and this is concerning some real scary stuff. Once, after I had allowed her to make love to me, and after I had tried to be more physical by caressing her and kissing her, (she said that she could feel it but I'm sceptical considering she doesn't have nerve endings) I suddenly felt an extremely strong force pulling at me. As if it was sucking at me. It felt like my energy was floating off my body, and my limbs were numb. (Let me add that this was NOT sleep paralysis, for I was not tired or had not been sleeping, and I could move just fine). I'll be honest; I was a little freaked out. So I started to pull back. I consider myself to have a fairly powerful will, and I figured that if I had any spiritual strength at all, I had to show it before it was gone, and for fear that she might have been feeding off my life force, I willed the feeling to stop, and even attempted to drag the energy back into me. I feel that I was fairly successful, and she had to keep tugging at it, perhaps hoping to best me, or to tire me. With a decisive move I shut myself off receptively to her, and said aloud to her that I was going to be cautious around her because I didn't know that nature of those feelings or her nature.

Well, I sort of pissed her off.

Now, I'm not sure at all what the feeling was, It just felt similar to having my energy sucked from me, but I'm not sure if that was actually what was happening, and I honestly don't think it was after what happened next.

I suddenly felt a strong heat wrap around my foot, a sort of burning, as of my toes were on fire, and it spread up my legs and to my groin. I felt the heat in my arm and the strange magnetic heat forced me to supine position, where she did what I can only describe as forcing herself on me, and giving me the sexual sensation with that burning heat rather than the soft tingling of the past. I felt rippling through my body what felt like emotions of hurt and anger, and I assume they were from her. Then, and I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but that same magnetic feeling went into my head, and into my mouth, and she put words in my head and willed me to say them. She literally WILLED me to say what she put in my head! It was crazy. This is what she had me say, "I'm sorry for insulting you, lover! I won't ever do it again! I love you, new lover!" Actually seems like something a woman would want you to say, honestly. And after that I apologized in my own words, and the heat stopped. Since then, our relationship has continued normally. She says that she needs to gain more strength before she can start doing... More physical things, such as appearing in my dreams (Something I would like to experience). I don't think she intends to harm me, but I do think she does in a way feed off of me, but not in a harmful way. Rather than parasitic, the relationship is more mutual symbiosis, a relationship in which both species benefits. Or the other one, where one benefits and the other is just there, not harmed but not benefited in any significant way.

The other thing I wanted to point out is that it could be fake. Now this is already super long, so I won't really get into it too much, but it came to my attention that a lot of people on this site have had very similar experiences. Some even said that like me, they had experienced these things while reading a post or directly after reading a post. This leads me to two conclusions: 1. These spirits almost monitor this site, looking for people reading these posts and preying on them. 2. A lot of these experiences, including mine, are simply "Placebo" succubus. The sensations experienced are, essentially, all in ones head. However, I looked for theories regarding this, and there are none. My experiences lead me to believe, and almost to hope, that these experiences are not brought upon by some brain function, and are really real, but I'd like to know what the community on this site would think. As a final note, please approach the matter from a non bias perspective, as I have. Also, to those of you looking to preach about the dangers of these mystical beings, I have this to say: Nobody has ever been killed by a succubus, and if they had, it definitely doesn't happen too often. Personally, I haven't even been weakened slightly by my encounters, and I think a lot of people on the site can attest to that. NO being is inherently evil, that even goes for these 'demons' that you speak of as well. Even though some may be malevolent, most probably aren't, just like human beings. Thank you for reading my post, and please be respectful to others in the comments section.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 2142kdscircle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Martin (602 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-05)
Sorry all but I'm closing down comments on this story. It's getting a bit to argumentative and the author closed his account.
adsouza (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-05)
[at] Jav - He cannot be a hacker 😉
Let's play scbsd! Let's see you retort with a spine for a change.

YGS - I know this is rude, but I speak to people in the language they understand best.
Locrian (guest)
+4
12 years ago (2012-05-05)
Scbsd...
Did I drop names or provide a link of the forum of which I was refering to? I think not; at least I had the courtesy of not singling you out, once again you have done that for me. In fact (Not Theory) that is called telling on yourself. However all the same; I would like to thank you for banning me from the forum. And yes you and your forum surely does follow the double standard; or should I say a two-face approach. This is all I have to say to you about it; go look for your drama some where else.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-05)
Scbsd,
Well, well, well. Would you look at that? If nothing else, you are punctual. And predictable as well. This little game is too easy to spot. YET... You continue playing anyway.
Here's a fun little exercise for anyone interested. Scroll down to find LouSlips comments on this thread. You shouldn't have to commit them to memory, but it is good reading, and the list I sp eak about
You are aware that each time you post you are proving what a stickler you are to your "pattern" of behavior, right?
You just can't stop yourself, can you? That urge is too strong to resist when you have a forum that needs to be fed. So, here you are shopping again.
Tell me, how many roles do you have to play over at your place so your membership doesn't bail on you? Are you making promises you can no longer keep? How often do you go fishing? And at how many other sites? Pickings must be getting pretty scarce lately for you to have to resort to playing all the roles in your little game of "Who's Who?".
Have all the other sites that deal with your "specialty" banned you yet? Those sites must have some pretty tight security, huh?
I don't trust anyone who quits this site as often as yourself. You have quit so many times, only to return again shortly after, acting as if nothing happened. But when you return, sporting the alias you were using before you left, it just doesn't look good. No one else does that, (excuse me, no one but you and BadJuuJuu do that). If there are more, enlighten me, because I just don't see that happening with others that frequent this site. How do you accomplish that little trick? Are you a hacker? And just so you make no mistake in the translation, that was a question, not an accusation. But I can flip that over at any moment, you never can tell, eh?
Scbsd (guest)
-3
12 years ago (2012-05-05)
Locrian, you were banned from the forum because you couldn't follow the rules, plain and simple as that.

One of the rules on the forum--the MAIN rule actually--is that members of the forum are not allowed to present their ideas or beliefs (or the ideas and beliefs of others) as established fact, and that goes for the belief in the existence of a "God". The existence of "God" is not an established fact, no matter how fervently you and billions of others belief in it.

As for this "double standard" you refer to, where you accuse me of appearing to discourage people from engaging in with a Sex Being while acting in the opposite direction, let me set you straight.

If someone over the age of, oh, let's say 25 years old has this happen to them and they LIKE IT, then I try to direct them to the forum, where they can talk about this amazing thing that happens to them with other people that it happens to and with a very few exceptions, these other people also like it. I do not recommend encouraging this sort of relationship to anyone under that age because I fully believe that the bond that is created is binding beyond any other relationship known to man, and anyone under the age of 25 is too young to be making that sort of commitment.

In the cases of people that I personally think are too young for this sort of thing (like the OP of this account), I recommend that they take the necessary steps to discourage the Being and severe the connection (through diligently ignoring the very existence of the Sex Demon). There is no "double standard" or wavering back and forth, or hidden agenda on my part.

All that I do here on YGS is try to help those who don't want the contact, or who are too young in my opinion to engage in this sort of thing, by providing the information to the only means that I know of that has ever worked in ridding oneself of a Sex Demon, and in the case of those people of proper age to responsibly decide that they DO like it the directions to a place where they can talk about it without worrying about an underage audience reading what they have to say.
Locrian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-05)
OOps...Typo
"Thankfuly they canceled my membership for me"
Locrian (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-05)
I agree with Pjod and Adsouza. There are people who take the "double standard" on this kind of thing. First they act as if they are trying to discourage others and then they show their true colors when they support it as long as it's the victim's choice. I was a member for a brief time of a forum which the topic was about this kind of experience; I was in the process of canceling my membership. Because the more I read; it was becoming more like "paranormal Pornography". The Owner and Moderators of the site were more like dictators. At first they did not want to discuss the the topic of religion/spirituality; when these kinds of expirences fall under that catogory. Eventualy they gave in; but you had to word it as theory (Such as God; or technical evidence of hauntings). Thankfuly the canceled my memberchip for me and I didn't even have to make the request and that kids is not a theory but a fact LOL.
Scbsd (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
pjod--"Scsb,Why even comment- or answer this kids question?"

Because I have the same ability to participate as anyone else on YGS, and because I have advice for the OP based on my own actual personal experience and the experience of dozens of others to whom this same thing has happened and with whom I have been in direct contact.

What are you yourself bringing to the table here besides a mouth full of "let's start a bunch of drama"?
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
LOL Pjod!

Some people just never learn! Doesn't matter how many times they get ripped apart.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
Scsb,
Why even comment- or answer this kids question? In your post- your warning actually has a hint that points to a possible positive experience. I wouldn't even question you, except that in the past you had proven yourself, and so called "Pure" to be anything but real. Why even pretend anymore?
adsouza (guest)
+5
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
Disrespectful? Everyone has just been blunt kid. Ask stuff like what you have and then expect to be mollycoddled? Not happening.
Locrian (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
Spookie...
You need to read the comments more carefuly. I did not say that a Succubus was "human"; I said what they do is "Spiritual Rape" and Would you invite a "Human Rapist" into your home every night! Becuase it is basicly the same thing. So grow up! And yes there are stories of other people on here that are experiecing the same thing and are asking for help and for it to stop. You need to read the stories over again.
These spirits get attached to their "human lovers" and get jelouse and will act out. One of my evp's of the spirit that has found it's way to me said things like "Never cheat on me' another evp she said "We will be togather forever". You need to do better research there son!
spookie1 (5 stories) (72 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
if you don't want to help me out just say so there is really no reason to be disrespectful,
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
Spookie,
Go get them yourself, you lazy little brat! No one is going to help you get your rocks off here pal. So do your own homework and get a real life before something not so nice finds you and really does move in.
Hell man! Just get a clue, would you? The real world doesn't work that way.

Jav
spookie1 (5 stories) (72 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
Give me the links to the reports throughout history then I will read them myself before I believe you
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
spookie1,

Just which stories have you read... The ones here on this site or other reports from throughout history?

Asking for a Spirit Companion... Sexual or otherwise has risk involved as you never know what may show up on your doorstep... It may be what it seems... Or it may be giving you what you want to keep you happy before it 'destroy's' you which 'creates' it's preferred emotional environment.

So be careful what you 'wish for' you just might 'get it.'

Respectfully,

Rook
spookie1 (5 stories) (72 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
According to the stories I have read they are not human rapists, they are kind, they look out for you, and they cheer you up when you are down and their supportive. I would like someone or something in my life like that witch I don't currently have!
Locrian (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-04)
Spookie... First of all you need to get a life! Why would you want to have an experience like that beyond the obvious reasons? I have been going through this for over the last five years. Did you know that they also bring other spirits with them sometimes (Intentionaly or not who is to say). It has not been a happy experience for me. They can also affect you thoughts and moods and if you have the ability to sense spirits (such as I have); then it's just that much worse. So tell me... Would you like getting up every morning feeling exhausted and tired? Feeling like a play thing or violated and not know why (It has only been with evps) that I discovered what goes on at night. I know I might sound like I am being harsh and waving my finger; but you need to forget about doing such a thing. When are people going to realise this is realy "spiritual Rape"; would you invited a human rapist into your home every night!
Scbsd (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
2142kdscircle, you are way too young for this. Would you commit to a relationship with a girl who you couldn't even see for LIFE?

This Being will want your undying devotion. Are you ready to give your self to someone you can't even see or touch?

Try to experience life as a Human Being. This is not a game, and if you commit to a relationship with one of these Beings, it will change your life.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
Careful what you wish for spookie. It is my understanding that there are extremely unpleasant consequences for anyone that deliberately invites any kind of demon into their life.

Adsouza... LOL!
adsouza (guest)
+5
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
Glad to be of service Spookie.

Read some p0rn, be a loner, do not focus on fitness and sports, do not develop any hobbies and don't make any friends.

This should do the trick.
spookie1 (5 stories) (72 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
Can someone please tell me how to let a succubus come to me please I want to encounter one
spookie1 (5 stories) (72 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
Can someone please tell me how to let a succubus come too me please?
Dee2285 (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
...this is so wrong in so many ways... Why do people think that they can screw around with stuff none of you have ever begun to fully grasp nor understand yet? I don't care if any of you want to cut my head off about the comment, but it is STUPID and utterly irrisponsible to think a HUMAN has the capasity to take "control" of such situations. I shudder to think of the consequences. And I mean no disrespect to anyone... It just saddens me greatly to think people put themselves in such extremely dangerous situations... With most certain dire results.

"repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death"

Not even to mention the 'wonderful' events to follow after death
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
[at] javelina have just read through all the comments here and have to say I do think you should try to turn the other cheek,

And let "him" kiss your... 😲
[at] MizMiMi02 know exactly what your saying, when I joined this site I was worried I would just get the usual disbelief I have had on other sites but wow I was wrong, and I'm glad to see your fitting in here too
Taz
Oh and to the o/p to answer the "question" you started this story with I say FAKE!
😊
MizMiMi02 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
I guess I missed all the heat, but wanted to put in mtcw afterall. I am new around here, and was just looking for a place to share my experiences. But what I found here were a bunch of people willing to believe me, which is more than I ever had my entire life. If any of you read my first story, you will understand what I mean. I don't know the past behind the famous argument at hand, but I do know that I am so thankful to have "met" some wonderful people that I have had the pleasure of sharing a laugh or 10 with. Because of what I experience, it's hard for me to open up, and was even harder to put up here.

Sometimes the story may seem so fake, but in the end, only the person who wrote it knows for sure. I hope that whomever finds enjoyment in writing these types of false stories, gets what they are wanting out of their lie. Because I for one will just hope that they will never have to experience what I have, behind closed doors.
adsouza (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
LOL!
Good to see both of you back granny and jav. I was kind of wondering where this was going to go. But then, granny had once referred to me as a 'youngun' I guess... So I'll put that 'wondering' down to inexperience.

Sparring with gloves on - good stuff. 😉
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
It's good for the soul to get the gloves out and spar on occasion...It's all good Jave... Just don't let 'im win... 😊
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Somebody must have gotten the message Lou. That ad is nowhere to be seen now! 😆 😆

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Shoot granny! That little slime has nothing over me! I kick his butt on a regular basis. I'm just saying that it's hard to ignore it when it comes blathering out onto the page. All the lies and innuendoes?
Now brace yourself, because this is the last thing I have to say about this jerk (today).
When I read his story, the only one written under the alias he started out with, I almost fell out of my chair! I was reading along, knocking down one lie after another. Bam! Bam! Bam! Lie after lie! I'm looking at that story asking myself why he bothered to out himself when I could debunk his entire story? I still don't get it!
But I never went over there and did that to him, did I? No.
Why? To tell you the truth, I cannot, for the life of me, remember why I didn't do it long ago...
I'm not saying I never will, because right now I could.

Jav

It's all good granny, you give as good as you take. I just don't give up when I feel I'm right. 😆

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled