You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Sweet And Caring Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

My Sweet And Caring Incubus

 

I've had my fair share of spirits around me. I have seen spirits all my life and am somewhat sensitive to them. When I was sixteen I believe I was attacked by an incubus it wasn't until I read some stories on this website did I figure out what really happened to me! This story is true all of this has happened to me! I do believe in ghosts they do scare me but they also fascinate me.

It all started one night I had just climbed into bed and was lying on my side ready to go to sleep. I was only lying down for a few seconds when my whole body became paralysed and I felt really weird & my ears were ringing. I was totally aware of my surroundings when this was happening to me. I could see this black figure of a man walking towards my bed. My heart started to race and I thought I was going to take a heart attack because my heart was beating so fast. As he came closer I started to feel really warm and kind of turned on. I was so scared. When he was standing beside me he started to lift up the blankets and started to touch me. That's when I became really scared I tried to call for help but I couldn't. It started to feel me all over and that's when I blanked out. When I woke up the next morning I couldn't understand what had happened. I didn't tell anyone and just brushed it off. Sometime later that week when I tried to fall asleep one night I heard this man whisper something in my ear. I jumped up and looked around but no one was there. I don't know what he whispered to me I could never make it out.

A few weeks later the whispering returned when I tried to sleep but I still couldn't hear what this guy was saying. It went away for awhile but then it returned. The whispering continued but I just ignored it. When I came home from school one day I felt really sleepy so I decided to have a nap. As I lay on my bed I felt something lie beside me and put its arm around my waist. I didn't feel scared at all. I actually felt really safe. I had this really vivid dream about this really hot guy with this girl who looked like me, we were lying in bed together and he had his arm around my waist. We were laughing and joking we looked really happy like we were in love. When I woke up there was no one there so I thought it was a friendly ghost and didn't think anything of it. I didn't think much of the dream either as I don't dream that much. Later that week I was feeling kind of tired so I decided to have a nap. I was only asleep for a few minutes when I woke up to this feeling of intercourse. I woke up and was really drowsy like I was drugged. I looked around but nothing was there and that's when I felt really drowsy and fell back to sleep. I woke up a few minutes later to feel something kissing me but I couldn't see anything yet again. I felt really drowsy and fell back to sleep. When I woke up I thought it was my imagination.

The spirit went away for awhile but recently came back but I now know what it is after constantly surfing the internet. I found this website and read a few stories about an incubus which really fascinated me. I finally learned what was happening to me. The whispering returned at night when I tried to sleep. I started hearing noises in my bedroom like things being moved around and being played with. It really freaked me out so I started going to bed later than usual hoping that I could go to bed in peace. Sometimes I would wake up in the morning and still feel tired like I wasn't getting enough sleep at night. This continued for months until one night I was asleep and was woken up by something. As I opened my eyes I saw this black figure lying beside me in bed. I couldn't move I was paralysed but I felt really weird like the night that I was first attacked. I could make out some of his features his eyes were dark and I could see the whites of his eyes he had a nose and a mouth he looked human to me except that he was black like a demon. He said something to me but I couldn't make it out I asked if I could go back to sleep but he just laughed at me like he was surprised that I wasn't afraid of him. He wanted to hold me but I said no and he stopped. After that I fell asleep. I was surprised that my incubus showed himself to me but I'm not scared of him at all now.

When my incubus is in my house he creates this ticking noise like a clock only faster like he is letting me know that he is there. He also makes my attic creek like mad when he's around; sometimes it's really loud that it makes me jump. My incubus is like my protector he follows me everywhere like he is watching out for me. I like him being around and I don't mind that he follows me. I feel really safe when he is around.

He is really sweet and caring and listens to me he has never hurt me. I really care about him as well and when he leaves for awhile I feel like my best friend is missing. He has been with me for four years as I am now twenty. Don't tell me that incubus are dangerous and can kill you or I would be dead by now and don't tell me get rid of him I have heard it all before and it really annoys me. My incubus Andrew is not dangerous he is loving and I really care about him. When I was depressed he made me better I was happy again thanks to Andrew. I know he will never hurt me. I feel like I have known him before but I don't know where from? He told me that I was his girlfriend back in like the nineteen hundreds and that he wanted to marry me. What do you think? Could that be possible?

Other hauntings by DarkAngel91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DarkAngel91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

miesy (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-19)
i love reading positive stories about these spirits. Like with humans, they arent all good or bad... Nothing in life is. I've had, and still am enjoying a very loving relationship with my spirit lover for over 20 years now. Sure, we have our ups & downs, just like with any relationship, but he has his way of making me appreciate all aspects of life, and be more understanding towards people. And most of all, to not be shallow. He is, and has made my life so much more special.

<3
dragon-tamer (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-12)
i've had a similar incubus with me my whole life.i've had a near drowning experience when I was a toddler. I got away from my grandma who was babysitting me while my mom was at work. I went a mile down the road to a bid fishing/swimming lake and I was in swallow water when they found me.i'm really sure that he was protecting me then and still does now. I named him haku, after a character who saved a young girl from near drowning. He hasn't objected to that name yet. Sometimes he'll show a temper or prankster tendencies.he's made noises when I watch a scary movie or show. He has knocked stuff over, but he's never acted violently. He turned the tv on a few times. He does like to leave scratches on me but i've never felt them happening and I usually find them when I wake up. My nails are really short so I know I didn't do it. Ever since I was in middle school,he's jumped on my bed when I try to sleep and sometimes he'll yank my body a foot off the bed but it's not painful, it just freaks me out still. When I was 16 or 17 he started the sexual acts.he'll go down on me or lick my stomach alot.it's only been a few months ago that i've been able to physically him lick my stomach, like an actual living person. I wouldn't give him up for anything because he's always there for me. I apologize for any parts that sound off,i'm not very good at writing sometimes.
Nightarron (11 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
Wow that's really awesome! Seriously your one lucky girl to have found a caring incubus. I have a similar case, however a succubuss by the name of Ariana. She incredibly gentle and listens to me without prejudice, she follows me everywhere and I know shes nearby because of a tightning sensation in my chest. Shes been with me for about 4ish months, and we've made love multiple times now. Although she has a tendence too drain my energy a bit but hey price for every relationship right? Its nice to see other people with caring demons such as yourself:D good luck to the both of you and May Sanity Keep You 😁
AdriannaMarieCole (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
Yeah. I agree with Barbie1637. There is such thing as recarnation!
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-19)
OH, MYLANTA! Lmmfaooooo! Thank God I read these comments. I just had an allergy attack & need one of you to pass me some tissue & an antihistamine! For real. I was about to leave this post pissed off SO bad. Lol. Now I see, I see through it ALL! How does that song go? "I CAN SEE FOR MILES & MILES!" Peace, I'm out this stinky b!tch.

LSD
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-19)
I haven't read any of the comments yet, but I will. Quick question, if you like this thing & are so in love & getting ready to put out wedding invitations, why on earth would you call this an AN INCUBUS ATTACK? This story sounds like it just that A STORY. To me you sound like a very lonely young woman. Sorry if this hurts you, but I think you should re evaluate your claim here. It sounds too convenient to me. I usually get a click in my mind when a story I read is not fully true & I'm usually right on every time. I say all this with all respect. Thank you.

LSD
slimnina (3 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-19)
I have an incubus who was just the same to me until my husband proposed and since then I became ill. If you seriously want to know if your incubus is good or evil, bring up God in the conversation, you'll soon see, especially if you love god more than it. Be very careful is an understatement!
SheytheNotsoBrave (1 stories) (6 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-26)
I honestly think that it's possible! I am a sensitive, and the spirit that I co-exist with told me something very similar about what Andrew told you. It's a little spooky to me that it is an incubus. I do believe those are not good to be exposed to, but do what ever you feel is right.
Shira (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-22)
I do believe something like this is possible. It's not too surprizing that your incubus showed himself to you. What impresses me is the fact that he waited until you were comfortable with him around. Some proof that he will not harm you.
About you waking up and feeling drowsey and unrested, well that most likely was Andrew feeding off your energy. (It is unintentional of coarse and is the least that can happen). I know this from personal experience. They also don't need to do anything "sexual" a single toutch is enough. But that is only if the spirit is strong... And cares enough to show concern for it's mortal host.
Incubi/demons are possibly the strongest gaurdians you can have, every one I have come across just wanted a bit of respect. Not all are evil and should NOT be stereotyped.
As far as the past life/reincarnation goes, that is a real possibility too. Try talking about it with him a bit.

~SHIRA~
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-08)
Bakaxhui: Be careful what you wish for... In this case? VERY CAREFUL

This comment from Bakaxhui is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Barbie1637 (1 stories) (34 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
Oh and Jesus_soldier there is a such of thing called reincarnation... That does not mean this story is true. But a soul can be reincarnated... 😊
Barbie1637 (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-23)
Just my point the story was not that explicit as you are all saying... I have heard worse talk on teen rated tv shows and movies... It may not be true or it may be...Don't know for sure, but I know for sure it was not that explicit... Just saying... Carry on... 😉
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
Michelle and Roseinbloom:

OK, I took "the Corpse Groom" out of my sleeve, just remembering an old and quite romantic movie: "The Corpse Bride", perhaps you remember it.

What surprises me is the way this Andrew has evolved from being an incubus to a demon, to a disenbodied ex-boyfriend that comes from the great beyond looking for his reincarnated love...
And you change your story to fit almost every new comment, now somebody is sugesting Andrew could be a spiritual guide.
What is going to be next?

I agree with MizMiMi, you already have your answers.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
Ashlynn1014: I'm sorry there is no spirit guide involved at all with this story, and honestly you do not wish for something like this to be in your life.

Stick to the living when it comes to these types of relationships, just a friendly heads up! 😁

Dan
Ashlynn1014 (1 stories) (3 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
It might be your spiritual guide, I think, but anyways that's sweet, I whish that would happen to me.
MichelleM (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
warlington I like the sound of your opinion because it kind of makes since. Like he does leave for awhile but he always comes back even when I have told him to leave. I do have this feeling that I have known him before. I have read stories of people who have been reincarnated so maybe its possible.
MizMiMi02 (guest)
+6
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
I'm curious as to why you're here, if you already have all your answers? Seems there isn't ANYTHING anyone can say, that you don't already have a rebuttal for.
MichelleM (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
Lady Glow what is a corpse groom? He is an incubus demon trust me, he takes my energy and sleeps with me when he wants to. He isn't always around he goes away for awhile then comes back plus I have seen him in his demon form.
warlington (2 stories) (4 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
i was just thinking, what if you are a reincarnation of his girlfriend from way beyond. Maybe he lived a long time ago, had a girlfriend he really loved and they got separated or something. If you're not a reincarnation, then maybe you look like the girl? I really don't know, just an opinion of mine:)
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Lady Glow, just what or who is, The Corpse Groom? I've never heard of him. 😕
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Michelle:

After reading your story for several times, I got to the conclusion that Andrew is NOT an incubus, but "The Corpse Groom"
Though you are happy with him and do not want him to leave you, I think it is time for him to cross over and let you move on. You deserve better than a hot-guy-who-has-been-cold-for-who-knows-how-long for a partner.
Wishing you the best.
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Hey Jav!
I've been busy working. I miss talking you too 😊. I've been reading your comments and laughing 😆
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
I don't believe it's possible to live multiple lives. That's just my belief though. Some people may call me a natural born idiot for saying that. It depends on what you believe. I could understand how it would be hard to go over his death, but he's in a sexual relationship with you. He's been around you for four years. If I was in a relationship with a woman for four years, she would have known just about all of my struggles in life.
MichelleM (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Jesus_soldier I hear what you are saying, he told me that I was his girlfriend in a previous life but could that be possible? He won't tell me how he died but I will keep pushing him until he does. I do really want to know how he died but I think he finds it hard talking about it. That's just my opinion anyway.
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
I want to share something with all of you.

"And so it came to pass..."

❤ ❤ ❤
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Casper_the_ghost

I'm sorry, I was talking about a "friendly Casper" that got ways too friendly.

😜
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
That dude Andrew is yanking your chain. He says you're not ready to know how he died, but he will have spirit sex with you? The first time you saw the guy, he walked over to the bed, lifted up your cover, and then started touching you. Explaining how he died shouldn't seem so extreme then. Just saying... Something is fishy about him.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
All right I edited one detailed part of the story because of complaints.
MichelleM (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
This happened to me when I was sixteen and I was so scared I'm now 20 and I still have the incubus living with me. I don't care that you don't believe me or not It happened to me and I didn't know what it was until I read a few stories after spending hours on the net.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled