You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Ghost Stalker?

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Ghost Stalker?

 

I live in a regular town named Thunder Bay, Ontario. Here there are more sceptics than believers, and to be honest, I'm not sure what to think. I'm not even sure I believe myself sometimes. Although, I am almost positive I've been followed by ghosts the majority of my life. Not all the same ghost though, not up until recently.

Since I was way younger than I am, I have seen figures in corners, and from the corner of my eye. I have even been touched a number of times. Even as I type this, I feel something around me, watching me. I think the paranormal is just attracted to me, but only for a short period of time.

A few weeks ago while I was at my friend Cassie's house, a few of us pulled out an Ouija board. I knew the danger that could come of it, but being somewhat of a sceptic, I was curious. Cassie decided to be the speaker, and was a rude one at that. She asked simple questions at first, and I barely touched the board because I wanted to see if it worked. The last question Cassie asked was "what the **** do you want?" Quickly after she took her hand off the bored to see what would happen. As Anna, the other one apart of this, and I had our hands on the planchette, is started moving. As I said earlier, I had barely been touching it, and I watched my friends hand who was doing exactly as I was. At first it seemed as if it was moving nowhere, it had passed every "possible answer". Then it slid of the board and stopped. I didn't understand until I realized that it was pointing straight at me! We stopped playing after that.

Ever since then, I have noticed the same odd bug that was black with a red end, which has appeared at least once a day. It never bothered me until last night. Just before bed, I used the washroom, and saw that bug sitting on the wall of the bathroom. Then I shut off all the lights and shut my eyes. My bedroom is right beside the bathroom so you can here when it is being used. Moments after, I heard the sound of water, as if someone had been peeing in the toilet. I have a noisy bathroom, but that was a distinct noise, that could not be replaced by something else. I thought my family was down stairs, but looking for a plausible reason, I just told myself it was one of them. Then is started again, and as soon as it stopped it sounded as if the door had been opened slightly and someone walked out. By this point I had been up with my eye open, waiting for someone to walkout, but no one did. I checked the whole floor, but no one was up there. This repeated one more time, then I shut the bathroom door, and it stopped.

Now today, I was making a pizza bagel for lunch. I left a plate on the counter and walked to the fridge to get cheese, etc. As I walked back, I watched as the plate slightly moved, with no one around it. I looked at it in shock as I asked my mother, "Did you see that?" She said no, so I explained what happened. She told me that moving water could have caused that. Well after that, I checked around for water, just to put my mind to rest, and strangely enough there was nothing. No water, no liquid of any kind, and nothing around it that could move it.

Somehow I think I attracted a ghost that does not seem to want to go away. So far it seems harmless though. I am scared for the events of tonight.

What do you think?

Should I be scared?

If this is real, what should I do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, unsuregirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Celestial (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
oujia boards can be extremely dangerous if you're inexperienced with it. You should probably do some research about what COULD happen if you do use it. And if you ever get scared or freaked out so much you think you should destroy it, DON'T DO IT! When you used the ouija board you have opened a gateway onto the other side, and if you destroy that gateway without closing it, you'll NEVER be able to close it. Once you destroyed the board, ANYTHING can come out of it. It's like opening your to let somebody into your, that you really don't want in there but your being nice and letting them in anyway.
~ hope I could help~
😉
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
Another explanation is your experiencing poltergeist activity. It's very common in people your age, due to heightened emotions and other factors. I would suggest you research the subject and see if anything your experiencing fits. Good luck.
Oerath (30 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
I see Rook has already given his very useful cleansing ritual. Excellent!

In addition I would like to add that Ouija Boards act as a gateway, which draw a connection between the spiritual relam and the users. StudentDO makes an apt comparison between chat rooms and Ouija Boards in terms of those who are likely to be on the other end. With Ouija Boards (and other symbolic gateways between worlds) it is important to close the gate after opening it, which is why you will usually hear that you must say "goodbye" at the end of every use. In a case like this I generally recommend taking it a step further:

Go get the board from your friend's house, take it out of the box and state your dismissal emphatically. I would phrase it: "I close this door and sever this link. Begone spirit, I disavow our connection and deny your presence." Then put the board away, and (if you can) have your friend get rid of it. I don't recommend just throwing it out, give it away or bury it.

The wording of the dismissal doesn't actually matter, as long as it is forceful, and clearly states your intention to be left alone. A ritualistic tone often helps reinforce the dismissal, and if you are of a particular faith you can incorporate religious language to reinforce it as well.

Hope this helps!
StudentDO (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
These Ouiji boards are technically a form of divination, a spiritual CB if you will, that allow any sort of entity to communicate with you. If you 'must' play with the board, challenge the spirit your communicating with. Ask it in the name of God to identify itself or if, again in the name of God, what it's nature is. Just remember that Ouiji boards are the spiritual equivalent of a 13 year old girl chatting with pedophiles in a chat room; the lower energy spirits (not nice human ghosts, demons) are far more likely to communicate through it than a good spirit.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
Nikky,

It's not really a big deal, just not a term you see used a lot. Thank you for the reference and I hope you didn't take my reaction as a negative one...

Respectfully,

Rook
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
Ooops! LOL! Sorry gentleman 😜 I didn't mean to hurt you.

~Nikky
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
Lol Rook! I think the 'elder' reference was meant as a term of respect. You are one of the 'elders' as far as experience; helpfullness and knowing things goes.
Many of us look up to you for guidence! 😊
KRYSTALLIA (64 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
Hahaha! Sorry Rook, couldn't help but chuckle...

Always with respect...
Krys 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
SnoWQueen,

Elder? Elder? I admit I've been a member for a number of years... But elder? That just hurts...😉

Here is the Method she is talking about, if there is negative energy or a negative spirit / entity around you, attached to you or in your home this should help. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
When you know that its danger to use the board so why use it in the first place? You are a sceptic but also believe its danger😕

No matter what the spirit is, you know that you are scared. Try the cleansing method by an elder user name Rook. It will help you to get rid. Better prevent the worse. Keep praying and God bless you❤

~Nikky

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: