You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Stalker's Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My Stalker's Ghost

 

This chilling incident happened in the year of 2014 when I was recruited as an accountant in a local institution in Gurgaon.

Delhi was a never a safe place for women, however my workplace felt a little secure due to the noticeable number of female employees.

It was an usual work day for me and my shift ended a little late. It was about 10:00 p.m.

I generally walk to my home and was heading down an one way lane beyond which laid my house. The lane had a cross road at it's beginning which usually becomes deserted before 10:00pm., while I was walking through the crossroad I noticed a hooded figure staring at me from the other end, I pretended not to notice it when suddenly I heard footsteps behind me.

I was not quite surprised since it was an evenly populated neighborhood until the footsteps continued to follow me for quite a while in the same direction towards my house. I quickly ran towards my house and locked the door. I didn't inform my parents believing that I was only over-thinking, but I was wrong this stalking continued for a week or so and whenever I used to turn around to check on him he just kind of vanished. I tried to end my shift early and even took a different route but he somehow figures it out. After a week or so all of this came to a halt, it was March 15, 2014 when I received a letter in my mailbox addressed as "your hubby", and then 20 letters each day insanely written about how he loves me and is going to kidnap me if I inform anyone about it. He threatened to kill my parents.

I was so terrified but showed it to my mom. My dad was furious and he called the police after investigating for a month it turned out to be my co-worker. He refused to surrender to the police and committed suicide by jumping off our office's building. It was a bloody scene but I was relieved after being confined inside my house for long.

Years passed since the incident I moved to a apartment in a suburb of Delhi, one night I was returning home late after clubbing with my friends. We were in my friends' car and I was looking out the window when I saw a hooded figure pitch black standing at the end of the cross walk with its head turned in my direction, I had almost forgotten about that stalking case, and believed it to be my hallucination. My friends were staying at my place for the night so we drove towards my apartment. We all freshened up when one my friends inside the living room started screaming.

We headed inside and she was completely pale gasping for breath saying that she saw a bloody man outside the window staring at her. It was impossible as I lived in the third floor and there was no way any sane person would climb up there reaching the window sill.

I opened the window to check whether anyone had fallen down but nope, nothing was found. My other friends took her inside the bedroom claiming she was drunk but when she described the figure of the man I was completely dumbstruck, it was my stalker. The rest of the night my terrified friend slept in the bedroom and I was sleeping on the couch with my other friend. It was unusually windy that night and I couldn't sleep after my friends description. At about 2:00 a.m. We heard a big noise in the kitchen of the cracking of glass utensils and kitchenware. We all woke up but the friend who was sleeping by me (Neha) got the guts to check in whereas I stayed behind to console my terrified friend who got even more terrified.

I went to get some water for her and felt the urge to look at the window to see my stalker staring at me with a deep wound on his head and blood dripping from every corner of his body. It was the most terrifying scene of my life. I screamed at the top of my lungs followed by my other friend rushing from downstairs. I froze at the scene and was shivering hard unable to utter a word.

To my surprise, my friend (Neha) looked equally horrified. Later that day, she told me that although she went to check inside all the utensils were neatly placed in their positions but the source of noise was from the kitchen only. I called my mother to pick me up and narrated everything I saw. I left the apartment and never returned there again.

Now I'm happily married and to this day I'm still afraid to stay anywhere alone.

Other hauntings by Alina5

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Alina5, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RadhikaC (1 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-05-18)
Hi Alina5,
I am making a documentary for Discovery Channel on ghosts and other paranormal experiences. In this regard, I would be interested in talking to you and featuring your experiences in my show. Could you please email me at karadhi [at] gmail.com. We could then fix a time to talk and take this further.
Thanks,
Radhika
robo (15 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-05-04)
on 2007 I have once going this kind of things when I wake up I saw a shadow was walking and pulling my hand fell like alatric shock I shout too loud
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-04-16)
What is worse than having to deal with a stalker? It would be having to deal with his ghost! That is doubly creepy. I do not think that is what it was. You mentioned seeing the hooded man before your stalker killed himself. Based on that, I think this entity is something different entirely. I am happy to assume that this entity has stopped stalking you. My guess is that after being "seen" by more people than just you, it gave up on stalking you. Just my guess.
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-04-09)
Hello blckwdnsdy,

Thank you for taking an interest. I've tried to research about the apartment further to find out about this incident but I was not lucky enough to figure out something. I believe your explanation is probably the accurate according and makes sense of all. I appreciate your thoughts and I've most certainly tried to keep strength a lot of times after this occurence. And I believe I'm recovering a lot since then.

Thank you~
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-04-09)
Hello Lfrog1386,

Your words are very kind in my regard. A big thanks for your dearly concern. I'm recovering from my trauma and it's a lot better now atleast. I'm trying to keep myself preoccupied in my married life and not giving this incident much thought.

I still don't know what was that. I wish I had a little extra details to convey to the readers or probably have explained it better and I apologise for that.

Thank you so much for your insight~
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-04-09)
Hello VeronicaMarie,

I'm still sceptical of what I've seen that night. Some posters might say that I've had a mere hallucination because of my past trauma but I still suspect how is it possible that my friend and myself had the same illusion. Thank you for your words of consolation. Certainly you don't know how comforting your words are. Thank you for approaching my story and giving your opinion in regard.
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-04-09)
Hello Maria,

I certainly recalled hearing footsteps from a distance but the area around my house had a specifically narrow paths between the houses enough for a slim guy to fit in. I believed when I turned around he used to sneak into one of them, but it's hard to understand in which one. I'm a scardey cat so I never bothered going back and looking through as I felt I would be in a greater danger if he attacked me somehow. And it proved to be advantageous to him.

Thank you~
blckwdnsdy (6 stories) (32 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-04-08)
Hello, Alina5

I am no expert in these kind of events, but my opinion is that his energy, after his death, somehow managed to remain on this realm because of the way he acted and later died, just as in the case of a residual haunting. After such an experience, your mind remains sort of traumatized even if you acknowledge it or not. And because of this, maybe the state you were in, somehow managed to trigger an apparition.

Anyway, I hope that you'll never have to see him again and I really consider you a very strong person because of what you had to go trough. I wish you the best.
LFrog1386 (1 stories) (73 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-04-06)
Alina5, that is a horrible series of experiences I wouldn't wish on anybody. It sounds like you haven't seen him or his ghost since that night, which is small consolation for what you have endured. If you can, you may want to consider counseling to help you get over your fear of being alone.

Another thing that may help is martial arts, if you are interested. There is nothing I can recommend more for gaining self confidence and conquering fear (even as real as yours are). I know it's made me much stronger and while I am not naive enough to believe I can take down anyone, my training does make me more likely to recognize and handle danger before it becomes dangerous.

Take care of yourself and live a happy life. You deserve it.
VeronicaMarie (5 stories) (106 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-04-05)
Alina, I can't even imagine how horrifying this was for you. I'm no expert on the paranormal, but what came to my mind was the thought of how completely disturbed (to put it mildly!) this guy must have been in life and if all his negative energy was still replaying itself or something. But I guess that doesn't make sense, because I would think a residual haunting would stay in the same place, not show up in a different city. Hopefully someone with more knowledge of this kind of thing can give you some insight. I'm just so sorry you went through this.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-04-05)
Hi Alina5,

I am sorry that you had to go through what you did. How terrifying! I am sorry that you still live in fear. I have a question about the stalker's actions while he was living:

"whenever I used to turn around to check on him he just kind of vanished."

How did he do that? Did you ever get a chance to notice any of his features before he vanished - or was he just gone when you turned around?

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: