You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Unknown Uncle

Real Ghost Stories

My Unknown Uncle

 

Let me introduce myself. My name is Oubay and I am 17-years-old. This event or story took place in 2004 or 2005, I am not sure.

Me, my mother and younger brother we were visiting some relatives in Dubai. We decided to spend the night at their house. Basically their house isn't much of a fancy one and rather small and cozy. Maybe at midnight or at 1 am we went to sleep. And I am sure at 3 am something strange woke me up. I looked around me and nothing was there, so as of my young age I was scared. Suddenly I looked at the corner and I found a green-lightened person standing there. He was tall and was smiling at me. For about 10 minutes I couldn't believe what was happening. I tried to go back to sleep as I thought I was just imagining. I looked and he was still there smiling. I woke up my mother and started crying and shouting to her to make her look at the corner and see the guy standing over there, but she didn't see anything and also had to slap me. She thought I was pissing around. She told me to go back to sleep, which I did.

Here after this took place we flew to Turkey to see my uncle, whom I hadn't met before and I didn't even know what he looked like. After we arrived and I met him, it was a massive shock to me. He resembled the guy at the corner. I haven't told anyone about this story. And I actually wanted to tell him about it, but he passed away. He suffered from cancer.

Sorry for the long post, but can anyone tell me why was he standing there and what does it mean? Only me seeing him.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, oubay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MoonMana (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-07)
I think his spirit knew he was going to pass away and came to see you. This happened a few times with people I know.
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
Was there any kind of light coming in that would make you see things having just been woken up?

I love that your mother slapped you because you woke her up. Not saying you deserved it, but I really wish we would dish out more slaps over here in the USA. 😁
Ashish-jones (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
Very Strange Can I have your e-mail id to contact you? I can help you
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
How long after this did your uncle pass away? He may have been travelling astrally for some reason, perhaps related to the fact that he was terminally ill. Maybe he had some special connection to you that your family can explain. Maybe he was visiting family because he felt he might not see them in this life again. Who knows. I would ask your mom to tell you about your uncle, though. This may shed some light on the situation.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: