You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: That Eerie Feeling

Real Ghost Stories

That Eerie Feeling

 

About a year back I was playing a video game, I was sitting in my room on my bed when all of a sudden I felt a heavy feeling in the room. At first I didn't pay any attention to it but then I felt something breathing on my neck, my first reaction was to turn around, nothing was there. So I continued to play my video game when I felt it again on my neck, This time I jumped up very fast and ran to my mom and dads room. I told them what happened and they sort of just brushed it off. So I went back into my room and it didn't happen again that day.

So a few days passed. I hadn't played the game in those few days, but I decided to play it again and while playing it nothing weird happened. It was in the morning so after playing and eating breakfast I hopped in the shower. While in there I felt breathing on my neck again I knew it wasn't my imagination I knew the feeling, really heavy atmosphere and then I would feel the breathing on my neck and the hair on my neck would stand up. When I felt it I hopped out of the shower and again to my mom and dad they where down stairs, I was butt naked but out of fear I didn't care I told them what happened, and again they brushed it off. So I continued on with my day nervous about going up stairs, but nothing else weird happened for nearly a month after that.

But one day I came home from hanging out with my buds, and I was pretty tired so I went to my room to lay down. At first I didn't pay it any attention but I looked up at my wall in front of my bed and I see a man's figure on the wall. It was a big man. I saw the torso arms legs, just an outline of a normal human body, but a big guy though. As soon as I saw it I thought "this couldn't be real" so I didn't panic. I went around the room checking to see if something was just casting a shadow because I have two windows in my room, but nothing. As soon as I checked out everything I looked at the figure which was still there well after 5 minutes, and then it just vanished. I ran out of my room so fast I slipped on the rug outside my door and landed on my back. I got up ran down stairs and got my mom and this time she knew I wasn't just imagining things. I brought her up to my room and she said she didn't feel anything or see anything weird.

So after that day I never really felt anything weird, But I know what I saw and its frustrating that no one believes thess strange encounters that I had...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BRUSKY, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BRUSKY (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-22)
thanks everyone... Looking back it was pretty funny... But still a very scary occurence
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
😆 Oh man, I don't know where to start. I do have to say that spirit belongs on 'To catch a predator' show on MSNBC. In the shower? That's way over the line. I hope he left, because that's all bad bro.

Thank you for sharing
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
Ewwww. A large man with you in the shower? Pedophile much? Gross. Tell him to take a hike, pervy spirit!
ritwik (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
these figures can really give goosebumps to anyone. I too have encountered such things
adsouza (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
I believe you, but I cannot stop laughing. It's good that nothing happened after that.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
Brusky,
I guess when you showed up with clothes on, you mom knew it wasn't just another episode of you wanting to show off your junk! 😆 Kidding, man... But you did paint a funny picture with this one.

Lou
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-14)
BRUSKY,
I have to stop laughing before I can do anything else here! 😆 😆 Just the sight of you running butt naked down to your parents, and then the slip on the floor on your way the next time, has me giggling. Sorry, but that was funny...
I know how hard it is when you can't get anyone to believe you. It really sucks. But at least you got your mom to pay attention finally, huh? I am happy to hear that nothing has bothered you since.
Thank you for sharing BRUSKY. You have a good way of telling it so other folks can see it in their minds eye as they read.

Jav 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: