You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bathroom Door Apparition

Real Ghost Stories

Bathroom Door Apparition

 

One day this year in May or April I was sitting on my bed watching TV. My dad had just gotten home from work. As I watched TV, I saw a skinny white figure in front of the bathroom door. There was nobody else in the room with me. The figure quickly disappeared, almost like it walked down the hallway.

I told my father what had happened. He told me that it was probably my grandmother. My grandmother had passed away on Dec. 16, 2010. I told him that the figure was skinny. My grandmother was a big woman. He then told me that I probably knew he was here so I pictured him coming out of the bathroom. I believed that I saw an apparition of somebody in my family. Then I thought that it could be my uncle Keldrick. He died before I was born. The figure looked as if it was a male. That day to me still remains a mystery.

Many times I felt that somebody in my family was haunting me. My dad always told me that I shouldn't feel scared because the house was blessed. I still couldn't live with that explanation. I began to feel scared to stay in the house by myself. When I went in to get something and as I walked out, it felt as if someone was chasing me. I then felt the urge to run. Outside everything was normal and peaceful. The only way I could stay in the house by myself is if I thought someone was in there with me.

I have had a few more ghostly encounters in the house. One day when I was walking down the hall and as I passed my brother's room, I thought I heard whispering. Then I looked in and saw the bag in the window. I thought it was the wind. I played the sound over in mind. I thought again and again and then decided that it was a whisper. Everything that happened will remain forever in my mind.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sparky2000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

-ghosthunter- (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
Did the apparition actually have face features or was it just blank? I saw the apparition of somebody wearing a black cloak rapped all around them so I couldn't see it's face, it looked a lot like a monk but I might of just had some eye-tricks because it was in the corner of my eye.
butthead (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
I have had a family member in the same room as me and it has never made me feel being chased, only ever warmth if that makes any sense.
I would consider what Blackmoon sais. Imagination can be very strong when thinking something might be in the house, and being alone in the house while thinking it.
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
Maybe Your past family before you born never know and what part of Louisiana you live I live in Baton rouge Louisiana and good Story.
Blackmoonmage20 (1 stories) (58 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-17)
maybe it's just your imagination like your father said. And the whispering,...it's maybe just the wind blowing. Just pray always... God bless to you and your family. And ada, i have read your story about "Darkness never Sleeps".it's really creepy! Pray always to God.
ada (4 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-16)
Had lots of stuff in my house... Check out my story... Darkness never sleeps... Got more coming everyday keep the faith! Bless you

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: