You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Two Souls

Real Ghost Stories

Two Souls

 

When my mom was a baby and my uncle and aunty were still young, they lived in a house with my nana and granddad. They moved in one year not knowing it was haunted. The story behind it was a woman tried to kill her two children, but she didn't succeed the first time, so they gave her kids back and she succeeded the second time by smothering them with a pillow. She was locked up that was about 40 years ago.

Two Souls One night, something started to happen, the house started to groan and all you could hear was crying. It woke the house up. The very next day, strange things started to happen, like the dog wouldn't go in this one room where my mum slept. My aunty and uncle started playing with imaginary friends, the ghosts were naughty, they tried and push my mom's pushchair down the stairs and slapping my uncle. My nana said my mom used to look at the window and point to the wall. When my uncle was later asked, he said we were playing with the children who used to live there and what my mom had been seeing is the children going through the walls.

People stopped coming to the house and eventually my nana went every day to the council and got a new place. The house go pulled down, no one wanted to live in a haunted house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rogue, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
i don't think pulling the house down will help much it may even make things worse do you know what's there in its place, that may still have activity going on and if so someone should try and send those poor kids to the light.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-07-23)
Lexiluca, the 60 characters minimum is there because if someone has something to contribute, it should usually take at least that many characters. Otherwise (and we had that in the beginning), people leaves lazy comments like "that's hot" or "cool" which is a waste of screen space, really.
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-23)
Oooh. *shudders* The willies. (Martin, I'm getting really upset about this 60 character minimum. Wait, no I'm not.) Just imagine. I'd be so confused, I'd probably point at the wall too if I just saw some kid walk through it. Ack.
Rogue (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-23)
its just a rose 4 remeberence for the children cause a red rose means rememberence 😁
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-07-23)
fizzylizzie, I don't know what the picture is about, Rogue sent it to me to be published with it, but I haven't figured it out 😕
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-22)
Hey Roque, I can understand why no one wants to live there, lol. Well, if it had a bad murderous (I don't even know if murderous is a word but oh well) hystory, then it's most likely haunted like most normal places. Poor children, they get abused and killed everyday by bad parents, it's no wonder this world is becoming the most haunted place you'll ever meet. That is sad, but these spirits sure are naughty, slapping people and then trying to push things down the stairs! What makes them think they can take their anger out on us? Unless they are just trying to be playful or catch our attention. Well, take care 😜
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-22)
hmm interesting, but can I ask what the picture is all about? I doesn't seem to correlate with the story 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: