You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl Looking at Me in the Night

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl Looking at Me in the Night

 

Today, July 19 2007, was a pretty weird and off day for me. In the morning I was walking to work and as I was waiting for the lights to change so I can walk across the street, a bird came right across me and pooped on my head. I have heard that this means good luck. The rest of my day was a good day.

That night I couldn't really sleep, it was on and off. I woke up and I was so thirsty and I decided to get up and get a glass of water. When I turned the other way, I saw a little girl at around age 7, blonde, short but curly hair, and was wearing a white dress, with white shoes, smiling, and her hands were together.

I got so scared that I was breathing harder then before. I right away blinked and she was gone. I got up really fast got water and ran back to my bed and put the sheets over me and tried to fall asleep, which I did, and didn't see her for the rest of the night. But I was having weird dreams which I don't remember.

I woke up in the morning and told everyone about this and they all started laughing at me saying that it was a dream but I thought I was awake. I know I wasn't sleeping because I was awake before I saw the little girl.

I really want to know what this means, and what she wanted.

Can anyone help with this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Stathakis, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

crazieb16 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-07)
sometimes ghost don't know they are dead and sometimes they start feeling lonlety and they probably just want to play
Cody13Smith (5 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-05)
if your house had previous owners try getting the backround on it if it doesn't it is possible she is your gaurdian angel
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-25)
That seems like a good sign. I wouldn't be afraid. I've had many ghosts come in my room before and all they did was just stand there. She's just there for comfort most likely. 😊
lian01 (3 stories) (65 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-25)
Little girls freak me out! Not in real life, but 'ghost little girls', proper scarey! Anyway, enough about me!
Did you feel anything when you saw her? Scared, safe, angry, happy, sad? It would be interesting to know. Has anything else out of the ordinary happened? I think it's quite fascinating when someone has one unexplainable experience, and nothing else. I totally believe you that this happened, just makes you wonder why sometimes ghostly/paranormal experiences only happen once? Anyone know why?
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-24)
This means nothing but love and affectoin. This child is an Angel of God's.She was sent down to give you comfort. I can see you never have these experinces much do you? Next time you see her, say "Thankyou..." then get on with what your doing. Those weird dreams? I don't know but if they showed the little girl then it must have been her past or something else.
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-24)
WOw...not sure what that means... Truthfully it is not look like a bad sign so it must be good...

Ceary

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: