You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Feelings And Sounds

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Feelings And Sounds

 

Its me again! My last story was about a little girl standing in my doorway. Well this time it's different. I have a sister and three brothers. My sister is 9 and my brothers are 11, 6, 1. I am 13. In my first story I forgot to mention them and their ages. I don't want to say their names because my family, I guess doesn't want me to. I want to though. All right but anyways back to my story.

I was upstairs with my sister talking and we were drawing and having fun. It was night time and at night things get strange at my house. I told her that I was going downstairs for a little bit to see what the rest of my family was doing. As you know its a three story building. There is a basement, the main floor, and the upstairs. Well I went downstairs for quite a while. Well like 20 minutes later I go back upstairs to check on my sister. When I reached my room she was on the bed rocking back and forth holding her legs up to her chest. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she heard banging in the other room next to us. Which was the toy room on our left. I told her that it was nothing and that everything would be okay. But she refused to listen to me. She said that it was three bangs and it got louder and louder every other bang. I told her again but she refused to listen to me. I said that don't worry, next time just bolt down the stairs. She said okay.

The next experience was when I was home with just me and my sister and we were watching TV. I got up to go to the bathroom. And when I came out I heard a little girl talking but to me it was more like mumbling. I went to go ask my sister if she was talking but she said no that I was just watching TV. I wasn't freaked out at all but I wanted to know. It didn't sound like my sister but I wanted to make sure that she was making the noise.

My next experience was when I was home alone and I was upstairs reading a book and I heard laughing and giggling. I got up to go check it out and there was nobody. I thought maybe my parents are home and so is the rest of the family. I went downstairs but nobody was home. I asked hello? But nobody answered me. So I stayed downstairs to wait for my family to come back. I waited and then all of a sudden I had this strange feeling that someone was watching me. I then heard someone say 'Just leave' I sat up and searched the house but again nobody was home. I was a little freaked out and wanted my family to hurry it up and get back home.

Two weeks passed and I was watching, 'babysitting', my little brothers and sister. My two brothers were sleeping the two littlest ones. My sister was watching TV and so was my brother who is 11. I was on the computer just listening to music and playing games. When all of a sudden I heard a whisper. The music wasn't blasting nor was it loud music like a rock and roll but more like soft slow music. I took out the ear buds and looked over to my brother and sister. They were just sitting there staring at the TV. I ignored it and went back to playing on the computer.

I don't know what this spirit wants or if it needs help or doesn't want us here. I have no clue but it is strange and very depressing to think that someone died in this house and wants us out. So let me know what you think and if you have any comments, please comment.

Other hauntings by toriT22

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, toriT22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

toriT22 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-07)
Hi you guys. Thanks for the advice!:) I moved in August last year.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
I agree with Rook's advise. Do what he says. Also, I wanted to know if you and your siblings told your parents what you are experiencing. Also, if your parents experienced anything themselves. I'm asking because it would be easier if had an adult's help when you are investigating / researching the house and also to protect yourself.
ChengSifu (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Do you believe in fengshui, do you mind telling me which year and in which direction (exact degree) of the house it is facing?
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-07)
Hi tory,
That small child spirits, I think they are not harmful.
But I want to know"JUST LEAVE"how was the voise male or female child spirits might not be that rude.

TAKE CARE.
luna24 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-07)
I get this stuff all the time hearing things I had a blast of weird music once but not sure why there'd be ghosts
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-07-06)
The very first place to start is by keeping a Journal. Once you've done that do some research into the property, don't allow yourself to 'think' someone may have died there... Research the house and verify it.

Some of this activity may be due to your age and be Poltergeist activity... The thumps and bumps... They could also be air in the water pipes... As for the voices...that's what the Journal is for... Keep track of what you and/or other Family members are experiencing and then compare them as well as attempt to de-bunk them.

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
BunnyPanda (guest)
-3
12 years ago (2012-07-05)
I think the spirit wanted you guys to leave the house or you will regret it. Thanks for sharing:)
vantresa (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-05)
Now that is creepy, i'm like you I don't know for sure and hope no one has died, but for you to hear " JUST LEAVE" is pretty scary. Keep us posted if it gets any more worse get on the net and found out there is always a way. 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: