You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Dreams Becoming Real?

Real Ghost Stories

Dreams Becoming Real?

 

Let me start off by saying I'm new to this site. I found it by exploring the internet really trying to get a idea of what was going on with me, and if it was real or if I was just letting my dreams become more real to me than they were. I've always been a strong believer of the supernatural. To anyone I know I've always loved asking them if they have ever seen a ghost or have had an experienced something along those lines. Now I will say hearing the stories is a totally different when it comes to actually having experience something. So please bear with me on my story.

Going back a little fall of 2011 I was going off to college and as was my boyfriend, but he was going to be 6 hours away from our home town and me only being an hour away. So with that alone it was hard, I was lonely and missed him all the time. Only doing a semester at the college I was at and staying home and working the following semester.

So now I was back at home, and this is when all the weird things started to happen.

I barely remember all the details but to what I remember one night I was sleeping and need I say I am the kind of person that loves to sleep and dream. I like to try and control them and make them what I want, and to some extent I got good at it.

Anyways, that night I was in some state where I wasn't completely asleep. Kind of like when your at school trying to sleep on your desk but you still know what's going on around you. I was laying on my stomach, and I don't remember much just that something was having its way with me. I didn't feel anything bad in the room nor did I feel scared. But I know that I had no control over what was happening just that I could literally feel my body being moved up and down and then eventually having a orgasm. Once I had woken up I remember this "dream" and having the feeling that I had just had sex.

Months had gone by and I hadn't really thought of it, just that my boyfriend was gone so I was just having normal sex dreams, just that he wasn't the one it was with. In fact it was like a "nothing". Now moving onto just recently.

I then had found this site and started reading peoples' stories and started thinking about what had happened and started getting interested and thinking maybe this is what happened to me.

Now thinking about it I think I may have gotten too caught up in the whole 'ghost' thing and thinking "What would I do if this happened to me?"

Well anyways on to what just happened to me recently after reading all of the stories had got my mind going crazy thinking about everything.

I had gone to sleep around 10:30 that night and woke up at 2:49 and it being me the first thing I thought was "WHY!?" I've always known that they say between 3 and 4 is the witching hour so I'm just thinking why couldn't it have been after 4 already. Now after waking up I got up and went to the restroom and by the time I was laying back down tossing and turning I finally turned over facing my wall. And this is when what happened to me next. I'm even scared typing what happened.

Need I say that my door was open. My room is at the end of the hall way and I had left the kitchen light on so there was some light in my room, so enough to see if there was anything not right in there. As I turned over facing the wall I don't know what made me just open my eyes but laying right in front of me, I still remember vividly, I saw this black figure no more than the head down that had horns coming from the top of the head. The feeling that came over my body was the scariest feeling I had ever felt. More than just a normal person's fear kind of feeling. I was so hot from head to toe, but yet I had goosebumps all over my body. I was scared ****less! I layed there for a minute too scared to even open my eyes and eventually had the courage to get up, well I jumped up and ran to the living room.

So okay you may think I'm crazy or may have seen a shadow of something but NOTHING in my room would form a shadow of any sort.

Only a few days later I was in the awake but kind of sleep state, when I was laying on my stomach and started to feel my body being moved up and down to eventually having a orgasm. And I can remember opening my eyes at some point and just having no control of what was going on. Just as if something was having its way with me.

I don't know what they all have to do with one another. If that even makes sense, but I am now scared to sleep alone and I am nearly 20. I feel crazy because I don't udnerstand what is going on, and what any of this means!?

If anyone can help me or give me a idea of what it may be please help!

Other hauntings by BrianaTaylor

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BrianaTaylor, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Lucivar (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
first off may I apologize to BrianaTaylor if I frightened you, I was only offering assistance. And rook it is completely reasonable to want more information before making a judgement, I usually would do the same thing but, as I said, this is a subject that I am sensitive to. I respectfully ask that you continue to keep us informed.
As always I'm here to help- Lucivar
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-06)
BrianaTaylor,

Pardon me a moment...

Succubusluver69,

Your right, I will not argue your point concerning the topic of Incubi/Succubi. I will however stand by what I said in my first comment to Briana concerning what she may be experiencing...I'll even quote myself...

"Let's take a step or two back before 'jumping' to the incubus conclusion.

I 'feel' your reaction to the first incident is 'on the mark'. You were having a very vivid 'sexual dream'. No more, no less. You didn't feel a presence of any type.

It seems this applies to the third experience as well...

As for as the second experience goes... Your curiosity may have attracted a spirit or entity that wanted to 'make you believe'. Ask yourself this... Were you scared sh#$less because this 'thing' felt 'evil/hostile/threatening'? Or did you feel that way because something like that was the last thing you expected see when you opened your eyes?"

Briana replied, very honestly, (Thank You Briana) and I still do not feel there is enough 'evidence' in the experiences she has shared with us to support that what she is experiencing is the visitation of an Incubus. I myself have had 'sexual dreams' that were vivid enough I woke up (pardon the graphic nature of my statement) 'humping my pillow'. So I figure if my body can respond to a 'vivid dream' in such a manner then other people can as well. So I never mentioned the 'nature' of these 'entities', not at all. I questioned the fact that a couple of individuals jumped to that conclusion directly, without ruling other options out.

Briana,

As far as the 'dream' with the old man... After your scare your mind may have 'created' a 'bad guy' in your dreams and he ended up being 'uber creepy'.

Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-04)
Hi Briana,

First off I want to thank you for having the
courage to discuss here what's been happening
with you.

I will say that Rookdygin and I have diametrically
opposed views on the subject of Incubi and Succubi.
He's entitled to his views as I am to mine, so be it.

Contrary to what other people here will tell you,
an Incubus or Succubus wll not cause you either
physical or mental harm. I should know because
I've been involved with them for over 30 years
without any sign of harm. They aren't "evil" or
"of the Devil" either... The majority of such tales
are manufactured either by Hollywood or patriachial
religionists who have had 'fear of sex' from day one.

If you haven't felt a separate distinct feeling of
evil or malevolence emanating from the being you
have encountered it's highly doubtful that you
are dealing with something/someone who's intent to
do you harm. Imho, I do think that you are possibly
being visited by an Incubus. That in itself isn't
necessarily anything to be terrified of (and no,
they don't 'steal life energy/souls' either btw).
What you mentioned seeing is quite possibly what your
mind pictured for you to experience, rather than
what your visitor would really look like (if you
expect to see something 'evil' then one's mind will
provide the 'details'). Btw, "horns" are not an
emblem of something that has a diabolic content as
Moses was depicted in art with "horns" as he held
the tablets. The attribute of having "horns" was
grafted onto things by the church in order to
frighten the credulous parishoners away from earlier
fertility worship of Pan, a horned fertility god.

If you feel brave, you can attempt to communicate
with your visitor and ask him why he's there, who
he is and other important questions. If you don't
want his visits be firm yet respectful, he will get
the hint and 'move on' to someone else who's more
'appreciative' of him. Rituals such as 'excorcisms'
and the like are purely worthless by the way as these beings
are not part of the monotheistic cosmology and are
therefore not connected to it's paradigm and
responsive to it's 'methods'.

If you wish to discuss this further please feel free
to check some of my other posts for my contact info.

May you have this situation solved in the manner
that best suits you.

Blessings,
Succubusluver69
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
BrianaTaylor (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
dying_beauty... I appreciate your input and understand completely where you are coming from and I have thought the same thing that maybe it was just my imagination. Just when I had saw whatever I did and still had these dreams and he was back, and had been back. So I don't really know what to make of it.
dying_beauty (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
I don't know, but maybe you are a little sensitive because you read some of these stories?
Don't get me wrong, but I also had "wet dreams" so vivid I actually felt hands on my body, but never thought anything of it...
To your experience when you were afraid... I think we all had moments like this in the dark with just a little light when our imagination took over and we were scared to no end because of a shadow we could not explain, but in the end it doesn't always have to be something supernatural. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but because of your situation (all alone, missing your boyfriend etc.) you could be a little on the edge. Sorry if this sounds ruder than I intent to be, I just want to say that maybe you should see if something else apart from your dreams will happen?
Otherwise it couldn't hurt to do a cleansing ritual, just so you feel better and maybe more safe:)

But if things keep on happening, I agree with the others. Just take care.
BrianaTaylor (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
Thanks guys for the input. Rook to answer your question. I was scared because when I saw what I "thought" I saw the immediate feeling that came over me was pure evil and threatening! Now I will say that maybe my mind was playing tricks on me but either way I can't fight the feeling that came over me when I saw it. Whats weird is after I had saw this in my room now later than a couple days I had another "dream" and it started off with this man much much older than me trying to convince me it was alright to sleep with him and when it started to happen I knew it wasn't right and was in this state where I knew I was some what awake and could literally feel my body being moved up and down in the bed. It sounds weird but it was foggy and this "man" was gone once he was in the dream and went to convincing me he was gone and I was in the weird state in my bed feeling everything. I don't know if that makes sense. Sorry but once again thanks for the input everyone!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
BrianaTaylor, I agree with rook. But, if you still have some doubts and feel that it is an incubus and want to drive away, please follow rook's method of cleansing. Be bold and don't give in. But let it feel that you are scared and that would embolden the entity. Try to be courageous, use the cleansing methods as narrated elsewhere in this site and if it still persists, consult somebody, who is a professional to ward off the entity.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
Sexual energy is the key word here causing these semi conscious wet dreams and demon like apparitions that have frighten you the way it did... Usually an Incubus or Succubus will have a really intense feeling right from the initial point of contact and not at point of orgasm... So it probably suggest to me IMO... Your experiences are manifested from with in your own psyche due to your youthful age, hormones and natural sexual instincts... You could consider another way to relieve the sexual tension without being too personal and see if these wet dreams come to an end... Probably about the only thing IMO that will erraticate further accounts... If your seeing demons it might mean your feeling a little guilty about the whole ordeal... The mind is very powerful and can conceive our realities all too easy sometimes.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
Lucivar,

I agree that Incubi and Succubi exist... But two out of the three of the O/P's described experiences involved ZERO feelings of another presence and in the one where a presence was 'seen' nothing 'sexual' was happening, So I based my observations on the facts provided by the O/P.

I do hope they return and offer more details, the more information the more accurate the diagnosis if you know what I mean...

Respectfully,

Rook
Lucivar (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
I realize the comment I posted could be conceived as jumping to conclusions but, I had a close friend who had experienced something quite similar, she was becoming addicted to the sex from an incubus that was visiting her. I wasn't able to help her until it was almost too late and I would hate to have that happen to someone else, when I could do something. And I agree, rook, many things do have a logical and non-demonic explanation. I'm not all brimstone and fire, some things get me fired up, like this. I firmly believe that incubi and succubi are real, and are generally have ill intentions.
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
Rook and Lucivar both have valid points this could go wither way, if it is demonic then I would agree with Lucivar that what your issue is would be an Incubus. That said Rook also makes a valid point that this may be a very vivid dream. The only concern I have with this theory, with all due respect to Rook, is that you were scared and did see something. This along with the other things you stated I would lean to Lucivar in the idea it is an Incubus. I will leave you with this thought, whether it is an Incubus or not what are losing by trying to take a protective stance?
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
BrianaTaylor,
I agree with rook, you will come to understand with time, there are those on this site. That will jump directly to the "its demonic smite it with holy water and prey" then there are the, disprovers, who will try to disprove the sky being bluish grey. Others are open to help, some a little to open. Others believe the succubus/incubus to be demonic, and still others whom believe they are not. Do not let your self be swayed, by a few comments, take them all in, and find a "happy medium" where in the answer is usualy closest. More over, don't be affraid to answer questions, even if you feel you are being attacked. Most are not doing it maliscously, and the few who do will be regulated by the long timers.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-03)
BrianaTaylor,

Let's take a step or two back before 'jumping' to the incubus conclusion.

I 'feel' your reaction to the first incident is 'on the mark'. You were having a very vivid 'sexual dream'. No more, no less. You didn't feel a presence of any type.

It seems this applies to the third experience as well...

As for as the second experience goes... Your curiosity may have attracted a spirit or entity that wanted to 'make you believe'. Ask yourself this... Were you scared sh#$less because this 'thing' felt 'evil/hostile/threatening'? Or did you feel that way because something like that was the last thing you expected see when you opened your eyes?

Please ask any questions you may have... Not everything that goes BUMP in the night is 'demonic'...somethings have a way more mundane explanation.

Respectfully,

Rook
Hunter_11 (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-02)
Okey! This 'thing' is clearly an incubas. And, they really feed off your energy. Get your house cleanesed as fast as you can. ❤ ❤
BrianaTaylor (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-02)
Well that freaks me out. But thank you I really appreciate it!
Lucivar (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-02)
I think it is an incubus, a demon or dark entity that feeds off sexual energy, they generally control you while you are in what I call the twilight of waking dreams (its from a book but is an excellent term) these demons, unlike others don't gain strength from negative energy, they gain strength from sexual energy they feed off the copious amounts of energy you give off during a climax, they do not do this to pleasure you, they do this to benefit themselves, so they can control you further. You have to be careful, Incubi and Succubi when powerful enough can get you addicted to their sex, take precautionary measures have your house cleansed by a priest and set up saint Michael medals on the corners of your property. And also if you encounter this entity again tell it to leave in the name of Jesus and the lord in heaven for this is a house of god, tell it to stop in the lords name and to never touch your body again for you are a creature of god, made in god's image and you are not to be touched. Don't allow this creature to feed off you any longer. And be sure to say "in the lords name you are not welcome here" never say " I command you to leave" because this will only anger the spirit, and cause it to attack you only use the lords name. Also search online for other ways to combat demons. I wish you luck in combating this force.

New comments for this story have been disabled