You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Green Glowing Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Green Glowing Eyes

 

At night time when of course I fall asleep then have waken up at 2 in the morning I see these glowing eyes (just the eyes). They eventually vanished and I was left with a confused look on my face. A couple days later the same thing happened only except this time I saw the whole figure, it was a man with a strong face with the same glowing eyes staring right at me near my bed. He was wearing a white cloak and had a blank look to his face.

I was startled because who wouldn't be with something like that to wake up to, I don't know what it could have been. I have heard and been touched by a demon (what this means I don't really know) but It didn't scare me like my demon encounter did. The cloaked man faded away and that's the last I saw him. Werid thing is recently after that I had a dream that I was with a bunch of angels who had those glowing eyes and archangel Michael was one of them. They were in human bodies though and had a ghostly aura around them. Archangel Michael was not very nice to me for something I have done in my lifetime.

What that exactly is I am not too sure about but I could probaly name a few things I have done. My biggest regret was witchcraft (demon magic), Me being touched by a demon was way before I even thought of witchcraft. I didn't do any magic or spells that actually worked but I guess the thought and trying is just as bad.

The time I did witchcraft though I have seen an ancient language written in black on the only object that was white in my room. The two symbols I saw was something that looked like the cent sign (money) and a "V" that had a little circle on the bottom of it (it was a werid looking "V".)

When I thought I was done with my angel dream with the glowing eyes the next scene which seemed real was me in my room and another angel came with me to help me contact archangel Michael through my mirror because I didn't like him angry at me and wanted to know why. The dream ends with me asking archangel Michael with all sorts of questions and him remaining silent for questions he cannot answer. I wake up finally from this all and wonder if this was a message to me directly from these angels who appeared in my dream.

Other hauntings by dollface_x3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dollface_x3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
rook, for me personally witchcraft was my biggest regret because it was not for me and what I am aiming for. I thought it would help with a high goal I am trying to achieve but was actually pulling me in the opposite direction. This was the first story I wrote on this site and I was in a rush to write it because I had so much more I wanted to write on other experiences. I could have used different words fort that witchcraft sentence and for that I apologize. As for the being touched by a demon I don't know why or what it means to be touched by one so that's why I put it in there to see if I can get someone to tell me what it means, That was it.

Lilsparrow, from the way you write you seem to be a strong and faithful individual. Many people look for some sort of answer with their experience and I think that matters more than this whole misunderstanding. I hope you don't actually delete your account because I believe you can truly help people. 😁
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
J/S,

Thanks, chasing lilsparrow away was not my intent and I hope she reads what you and I have said.

Respectfully,

Rook
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
Yeah, you should come back lilsparrow. Rook was only looking out for you. I bite my tongue so much, that you would think I just got back from the dentist. There are times when the O/P will actually ask for help concerning Jesus though. You just have to really be humble on this site, if you do decide to come back.

Sorry, I had to speak up. I know how it feels bro.

JS aka Brandon
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
lilsparrow (and any others I may have offended),

I said what I did not to 'offend' you, nor to cause you to delete your account. That was not my intent at all.

I fall into the category of 'Born Again' Christian as I WAS a Solo Practioning Witch before 'converting' and joining a Christian Based Church. I became a member here hoping that with my experience I could help individuals dealing with things they do not understand and have had to 'restrain myself' to offer unbiased advice and not 'preach' to individuals who come from many different religious and cultural belief's.

So, while you may not read this I still say it again. I am sorry, it was not my intention to 'drive you away', my intent was to simply draw your attention to your own words so that you did not cross the line into 'preachiness' (not a real word I know).

Respectfully,

Rook
lilsparrow (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
Whoa, I wasn't preaching. I stated I meant no offense (to the OP, but it extends to everyone).

All I said was it was a sign. I didn't break out the bible and preach.
I meant no offense to the witches on this site, or anyone else on this site.

All I tried to do was comfort her and let her know she isn't alone, share what I have been through and what she might (or might not) go through.
I was being supportive. I apologize for offending you, Rookdygin, and every other witch. Heck, I apologize as well to the atheists, demonologists, satanists, demon worshippers, and everyone else who has a negative view on G!

I'm sorry dollface, I was trying to help you, comfort you, let you know, hey, I've been there too! I know what you are going through. It's a very enlightening experience to get to meet Michael and learn what you did wrong. Very exciting. I'm very sorry if I offended you. I believe you can delete my comments? Please do so? I can't.

I won't be posting anymore. I realize by being fairly new (a lurker for 6 months, signed up recently to submit a story and try to help others), I will be accused of something I am not doing by those with seniority. After all, they are many. They don't need any "new blood" trying to help anyone. I am sorry I came here. I am deleting my account. Just know you aren't alone.

Much love to you! I hope you walk in the light of love always! PS beautiful drawing on your mist photo.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
lilsparrow,

While your opinion is welcome be careful with the preaching... I know it's a fine line... But please respect it.

Respectfully,

Rook

LNTP
lilsparrow (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
dollface,

I don't want to upset you. Please don't be offended. But dreams of Heavenly angels are a sign to you to get closer to God. Don't be surprised if you happen to end up dreaming that you are falling through your floor in your bedroom, and you're scared, and you're stopped at your waist, and a man reaches his hand out to you, asking you to take it, or fall to your death.

I speak from experience.

I had a lot of bad paranormal experiences when I turned from God and played with wicca. Let me tell you... I had too many experiences and had estranged my guardian angel so that demons could come near and mess with me. I had too many close calls and encounters, to not believe. I had that dream I described "Take my hand or fall to your death" countless times. Got attacked by incubus, heard growling, had shadows and just all out creepy happenings. Dreams of being abducted by aliens and messed with.

When I turned to God, all of it stopped. I completely got rid of all the books, candles, dagger and all the paraphernalia associated with witch craft.

Ever since, I have been very close to my guardian angel, and yes, I dream of them often. Welcome to the club. More and more people are having similar experiences.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
dollface_x3,

I've read your 'experience' with the 'red mist' and now I've read this one and to me it sounds as if you are 'seeing onto' the Astral (Spirit) Plane. Your not actually projecting yourself, but you are 'seeing' things that are on the Astral Plane.

I'm a former 'witch' and I have to ask about this statement of yours...

"My biggest regret was witchcraft (demon magic), Me being touched by a demon was way before I even thought of witchcraft."

Two questions...

What do you mean by 'demon magic'?

'Touched' by a demon way before you even thought of witchcraft... Just what are you saying? (Hope that makes sense)

Respectfully,

Rook
dollface_x3 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
i do what I can 😜 its just crazy with all these things going on and thinking if its real or not, then you get people who have had similar situations and it makes you wonder even more.
galleygal (3 stories) (150 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-09)
When I read:

"I didn't do any magic or spells that actually worked but I guess the thought and trying is just as bad."

That cracked me up!

I'm atheist, so I can't advise you, but I wanted to thank you for sharing and making me laugh a bit😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: