You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Man Coming Through My Wall

Real Ghost Stories

The Man Coming Through My Wall

 

Some teenagers post stories that are not true. I'm 14 and this is most definitely true. I'll get on with the story now.

My house has been in my family for years. It was my great-grandmother's mother's house and it's been passed down throughout my family. Anyway, there was a family living next door to me about 20-22 years before I was born!

The man was named Johnny or Johnathan Winters + his wife was Betty Winters. Anyway, Johnny/Johnathan got into an argument with Betty and threw her down the stairs. Betty was taken to hospital and then died from serious injuries to her skull. The next day, Johnathan was found dead.

I was born in 1998 and from the age of two, I would wake up at around 11-midnight, and punch the walls, kicking and screaming, saying that Johnny was trying to hurt me. I would make my hands bleed from punching the walls. I would also cry that a man with a top hat and waistcoat was watching me sleeping and would then go back into the wall. There's actually a video on my grandfather's video recorder or this behavior from me.

My dad got a priest into the house and then the priest told my family this story about Jonathan and Betty. My family was amazed that I knew about them. The priest blessed my house but even to this day, I'm terrified to go upstairs on my own. Nothing has happened recently but the odd light turns off/on and then my door occasionally opens slightly but then slams shut!

Anyway, thanks for taking time to read this. I will try and upload a link for the video soon.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tarr, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

loneybone (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-28)
Who the heck cares who old she was? This story is intereting now why would they be haunting your house is weird. The preist may have prayed but if you know the spirits name call it by it's name and tell it to go away. You probably need more prayer but knowing the spirts name gives you a little more control over that. You probably need to help it go on to the light, maybe that's why it has targeted you and not anyone else. Also it would help if you light some white candles to help this being go away into were it needs to go. Anyway I hope this helped to me it does not matter how old you are but I hope this advice will help you even though it's not much. Good luck. 😉
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
Like the other posters, the age discrepancy was the first thing that I noticed. I hope that gets fixed.

As SDS suggested, please attach the video if you can.

As for your story, it is pretty scary.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
I agree with Jav and Rook. But, still its an interesting narration and after correcting the error with the site administration, if possible, post a link to the video. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
This is an interesting 'experience' but I have to agree with Jav on this one... While you may be a 'mature' 14 years old by site standards it does not make you a 'young adult'.

Please get this resolved with Site Management because that discrepancy actually seems to 'discount' your truthfulness.

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-12)
tarr,
First off, you should be aware of the age you say you are when you join the site as compared to the age you claim to be in your story. Up there next to the title of your story you will find your screen name. Next to that is the age group you fall under. Yours, it just so happens, falls under the 'young adult' category. Not the teenager you claim to be in your story. If this is a mistake I suggest you take it up with site administration. We have countless cases if people writing they are either older or younger than their profile states. Until this is taken care of I am afraid I won't be commenting about your story.

Jav
EmmetGetALife (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-12)
maybe jonathan had a connection with you spiritually, and tried to make you empathise his feelings of anger and frustration when he threw his wife down the stairs? GREAT experience btw:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: