You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Demon Spoke Through Me?

Real Ghost Stories

A Demon Spoke Through Me?

 

Does anyone know if you can channel a demon? Recently the single most paranormal thing that I have ever experienced happened to me by way of me accidentally channeling a demon, and I wonder if anyone has ever heard of that happening before. I have brought it up before on another forum but everyone there mainly wanted to put it down to mental illness, not the supernatural experience that it was in reality, so I didn't really get any help there, and I was hoping that someone out there in the world might be able to give me some answers as to what happened on that day...

I'll explain a little more...

I've recently been going through a spiritual/kundalini awakening and have been experiencing many paranormal things like clairaudience, clairvoyance, esp, etc, and have been experiencing a lot of activity with spirits/entities. I had been hearing voices a lot, but one day in particular I heard a voice speak to me amongst the rest that sounded like what I can only describe as Satan, or a demon, it was so deep and gutteral, and sounded like something straight out of a movie. The other voices had been having a debate amongst themselves at that point in time as to whether or not they could class me as being Spiritual or Satanic - something they would regularly discuss with me - when the demonic voice first spoke. It was like it was joining in the conversation, for it laughed real low and slow and then said to the other voices talking to me, "Oh I love her, I love her, I love her," meaning me. I was so shocked by the booming sound of it that I jumped up and actually ran around the room to see if I could detect where it had come from, but in actual fact it had sounded like it was coming from all directions around me, the echo of it had kind of resonated in a swirl as though I had surround sound on.

The next day I was in the shower and I decided to speak to the voices that kept pestering me about the Spiritual/Satanic dilemma. I joined in the conversation and after about two minutes the same deep, demonic voice seemed to come from the plug hole and started to speak at the same time as me, word for word, as though it could read my thoughts and deduce what I was going to say next, or as if we were both reading aloud together from the same book. It was incredible to hear, our two voices speaking at the same time, the sound of it talking with me, and I was stunned.

Later that night I was sitting in my living room chatting to my husband about Spirituality and Satanism when the voice came again. This time, though, it spoke through me, using my vocal chords. I had been talking to my husband about the odd things that had been happening lately and just then the words that I was speaking transformed and started to come out of my throat in that deep, demonic tone, as though it were using my vocal chords. The voice said what I had been in the middle of saying up until I realised what was happening. I tried to continue on with the conversation, but the longer it persisted the more stunned I grew, and in the end I just laughed with amazement at how incredible the phenomenon was, somewhat incredulous and delighted at the same time, because this time I actually had a witness to the voice in the form of my own husband! I don't recall what I said after I laughed incredulously (in the voice of something that sounded like, as my husband later put it, the male lead singer of a Norwegian death metal band or something), but I do remember asking him if he liked my "fun voice". Suffice it to say he didn't, and although he too was amazed he was more scared than anything, and the voice stopped after about 10 solid minutes of me channelling it because we ended up having a huge fight, as he said it was the single most terrifying thing he'd ever heard and that it "wasn't me".

The only thing I can chalk this up to is my being in a state of high vibration whilst I was thinking of Satan, demons, angels and other spiritual beings, and that this was somehow enough to draw them to me.

I'd love to know if anyone else has ever experienced any thing like this and could share their story, or if anyone has any ideas about what could have happened. I know that my story sounds incredulous, and in all honesty it was like something straight out of a movie, but I swear to you that it's 100℅ true and not embellished at all.

I should also point out that some of the other paranormal things I had been experiencing were seeing spirits and entities around everywhere, hallucinating that people's eyes and faces were morphing/changing around me in real life, ranging from an almost neon blue, to a bright golden colour, to a deep, deep red, to a dark glossy black with sunken eye sockets. These face changes looked like something had been superimposed over whomever I was looking at, although I could still kind of see through them to the real face beneath. I was also experiencing spirits/entities touching me on a regular basis very strongly, as well as all the other kundalini oddities that one might feel when going through an awakening. I Just thought I'd add that in here too, in case it might be important.

What do you guys think? I'd love to know.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cizzy-Shizzy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cosmos (26 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-29)
Lady-glow and Valkricry,

You guys are legends. Many thanks 😊
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
2 years ago (2022-05-29)
ladyglow- YAY for the good guys! At least the situation is corrected.😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-05-29)
Cosmos and Valkricry.

I saw the -7 rating after Cosmos brought it to attention and did my part to change what I consider an unfair overuse of the karma system... Guess I'm not the only one thinking this way.
Cosmos (26 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-29)
Thanks Valkricry for looking into the error from the technical possibilities perspective. Yesterday I noticed that my comment was hidden due to low rating and it was showing -7 karma points.

I guess it's all changed now. Once again many thanks 🙏🏼
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
2 years ago (2022-05-28)
Cosmos - I don't see any negatives for you. Must've been a glitch or something...
Cosmos (26 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-28)
Wow -7, not so sure if I deserve that. Just asked a few questions, and agreed with Tweed's comment.
Cosmos (26 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-01-16)
Hi Cizzy Shizzly

It's an interesting read but I am a bit puzzled though. Please help me to understand something.
Initially you stated that "Recently the single most paranormal thing that I have ever experienced..." then later on it turns out that you actually have been experiencing many other paranormal situations like "seeing spirits and entities around everywhere, hallucinating that people's eyes and faces were morphing/changing" etc.
Which statement is more accurate?

As for these experiences, I m with Tweet here, could it be possible that you maybe sleep deprived?

Anyways thank you for the post,

Best wishes

C
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-03-17)
Hi Cizzy and Fate_did_it_all, I want to first eliminate the notions about Kundalini. I know a bit about Kundalini. But what has been depicted in the books in Indian and Foreign languages have got nothing to do with Kundalini. Awakening of Kundalini is one of the ways of attaining Mukti or Moksha in Hindu culture. The awakening of Kundalini can be taught only through a teacher and with rigorous practices. It is not just that easy. So don't be carried away by the books that say anything about Kundalini and form your notions please.

Having said that I agree with lady-glow and there is nothing wrong in having a medical evaluation. On the other hand, for the safety of yourself and your family, please do the cleansing method as suggested by Rook.

I have not been contributing to the site for quite a long time now but as far as Rook's cleansing method is concerned, it is quite useful and powerful tool to ward off negative energies. I have used it and I advised it to others also.

But, better be careful since as Rook said, we do not know whether the spirit on the other side is harmful or helpful.

With respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-02-13)
Just my opinion here but from what you have shared it sounds as if you are going through this 'awakening' without any sort of shields/intentions or limits in place. If this 'hunch' is correct then 'anything' can 'come through' and influence and/or control you.

As you become 'more aware' of the 'unseen world' you are open to influence from 'ANY' spirit/entity' that chooses to interact with you and you can be led in good or bad spiritual directions. This is not a game... The entities/spirits/angels/demons/fae that all exist in the 'spirit' realm can/will either help or hurt you depending on what you do to set intentions/boundaries/shields as you interact with 'the other side'.

Having stated all that here are some things I do to keep myself grounded/shielded/and positive...

Rook's Cleansing and Shielding Method (as used by myself and many other members of this site)...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the centermost point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... The best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary-scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

If you have any questions or comments please post them here OR contact me via the e-mail on my profile.

Respectfully,

Rook
Fate_did_it_all (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-10)
I need to tell you something similar has happened to me. I went through the same "khundalini" awakening and I developed the ability to hear voices, and see spirit orbs, seeing auras, speaking to the dead...etc. I could do readings on people and bring up specifics of a stained glass window, jewelry, or a church their grandmother took them to. Scary but real shiat. You're not crazy, don't believe them. That will only make it worse. These are counterfeit abilities demons can give you.

What happened to me in the end was; I obtained a "spirit guide" but learned what happens then is a "spirit attachment". All sorts of crazy stuff can happen after that point and I honestly don't know how to help, I can't get rid of the thing. I can tell you now, it is not mental illness, my husband, sister, and mother heard and saw the things I did. I saw several mediums who confirmed my ability and praised it, urging me to dive deeper and become a Reiki Master. They claimed I come from a long history of psychics and witches. All bullshiat. I turned m life over to Christ and it may have slowed down the spiritual attacks, but they do still happen. I retained my abilities but refuse to use them. They're parlor tricks and they're useless.

Khundalini is not clean, it is dark and evil. The snakes on the helmets of Egyptian pharaohs represent this "snake" energy poking out of the third eye. The snake is Satan, and no matter how he tries to twist himself into a "humanitarian" he is a LIAR. I'm rambling now, there is too much to type. Get out while you can. Email me if you want to know more.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-02-08)
Hi Cizzy,

Have you been sleep deprived? Believe me that can cause all manner of crazy stuff.

I find the awakening aspect of your account understandable. But the spiritual or demonic part confuses me and the details are way too thick and fast for you not to be considering other explanations. For your own good. Okay I know you've heard all that before.

The real reason I'm replying is you asked if anyone had heard of this, and I have. My art teacher and I used talk ghost stuff all the time. She described having a low Scandinavian death metal voice come through her once when she was meditating. It scared the crap out of her and never happened again. She had done some naive, stupid crap before meditating and it seemed to attract something to speak through her briefly.

Your experience is too busy not to be exploring other explanations. You may have a chemical imbalance and a natural psychic ability comorbidity. Can you envision fifty years of this and still being a contributing, functional member of society? Finding the right balance, make it a priority.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-07)
I can understand why others have used mental aberrations to explain your experiences, as the descriptions that you have provided also fit the symptoms of schizophrenia. But given that, many possessions are also initially classified as schizophrenia, though they do later turn out to be possession. I have read of people channeling demons, but all of these cases end up being cases of possession in my readings.
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-02-07)
Well I do think it's entirely possible for a demon to speak through a person. First of all you have to believe in the existence of demons to consider this. I believe in ghosts, creatures, angels and demons. If you don't believe in demons this sounds too far fetched. I have heard of this happening... In fact I have a relative that the same thing did happen to them. My husband and children were in a room speaking to a family member when mysteriously, the voice changed to a deep guttural *demonic* voice. It can happen. So, I'm validating the experience for you. Especially since in my case, there were several witnesses of the event. In your case as well, you had a witness that this happened. And by the way that's really creepy about "the fun voice". Shivers! As far as hallucinating, I think that's just your description of the event. It's a possibility that your vision was messed with by this force. I don't believe you need to possessed to have this stuff happen to you, but just gave opened yourself up to channeling. I'd try to reject the sensation.

Don't let anyone or anything ever use you for their benefit... Words to live by.
Solveig (3 stories) (7 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-02-06)
Cizzy, I do not doubt your experience and you have both my support and empathy. That said, many of the things you are describing can be caused by means other than the paranormal.
I am in agreement with lady-glow that you should explore the possible medical causes for what you have termed "HALUCINATING". This could be a some environmental toxin, chemical imbalance, etc.
Best to find out and take care of the physical as well as the spiritual self.
Either way, I hope you find the cause and the resolution.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+8
4 years ago (2020-02-05)
In my opinion there's not enough information in your narrative as to know what is going on.

I find it odd that you are able to hear the voices randomly. Was there a history of paranormal activity happening in the house before your "awakening"?

Could you be more specific about the process of your awakening? Are you just reading/watching material regarding this topic or is someone teaching/guiding you?

Regardless of the answer, it is important to learn to protect yourself from any negative and unwanted interactions.

"some of the other paranormal things I had been experiencing... Hallucinating that people's eyes and faces were morphing/changing around me in real life, ranging from an almost neon blue, to a bright golden colour,"

There you have it, if you are aware of been HALLUCINATING, it wouldn't hurt to get a medical evaluation before assuming this is a paranormal event. And by this I'm not discarding your experience, but it's important to discard any underlying health issue first.

Personally, I don't think that spirits would be confused about "whether or not they could class me as being Spiritual or Satanic", they would read your aura/energy for what it is.

"The only thing I can chalk this up to is my being in a state of high vibration whilst I was thinking of Satan, demons, angels and other spiritual beings, and that this was somehow enough to draw them to me."

I must be immune to these happenings, because I can read/watch/talk about all these matters without ever attracting any paranormal activity, though some people report having paranormal experiences after doing so... I'm jealous... (kidding)
Seriously, if you think you are attracting demons and angels, would't the latter protect you from the former?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: