You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The Dark Hair Person

Real Ghost Stories

The Dark Hair Person

 

Right now, I am home for the summer from college. But a few weeks ago, I came home from a little college problem I took part in for half of the summer. The first story was a weekend ago, when I just came home. My mom was standing my doorway talking to me. She was talking about getting my oil changed in my car. I saw a dark haired woman (I only saw her hair), standing beside her. I thought it was my moms girlfriend and she hates my mom giving me any money. I thought she would scream, but she just walked away. I told my mom "Why in hell would you say that in front of Donna?" (fake name) and she goes, "What are you talking about!, shes still in bed." Which kind of shook me up, because I swear I saw someone.

The next thing is everyday at 4:50, it sounds like someone comes into the front door closes it and hte sound of shoes being kicked off. That's the same thing my mom and her girlfriend does, but they don't come home until six. One day I was upstairs playing with my cat, when I came downstairs there was nobody there.

The next day, I was in the living room watching COPs, my mom's puppy was sitting on my lap. Then again it was 4:50. The door didn't open or anything, but yet I heard the door open and close and shoes being throw off. My family pets also know it's there, because the puppy always goes to see who it is, but nobody is there. Sometimes he looks at the front door and just starts shaking. While sometimes my baby boy, my cat Flowers (I know haha) sometimes won't leave my side scared for sometimes a hour.

This is my other story, if you did read my other stories, I am very close with my grandma. She has seen a lot of ghosts and, I have also, if you did read my story about me at college. Anyway I was talking to my grandma on the phone telling her about my fun weekend with my friends this was today. Anyway I felt someone staring at me, and I look and saw a person walk by with dark hair. I thought yet agian, it was my moms girlfriend. So I hop down and I walked downstairs asking my mom if anybody wanted me. She said no, because the whole time she was watching Big Brother while my mom's girlfrined was in the basement doing the laundry the whole time, but she has not been past my room.

Well this is my story, I just wanted to share with you.

Other hauntings by Gleekgirl92

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gleekgirl92, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Aishling (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-07)
If it happens every day at the same time you should try recording it! Would be cool if you managed to catch something 😁
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
I agree with Darkness. I also feel that there are residual activities going on in your house. Well, 4:50, if some activity is happening exactly on the same time on different dates, then it shall have to be considered as a residual activity alone. Further, you have not told us about the time of your sighting a woman. Well, if that time also coincides, then we can safely assume that these are residual activities.

Thanks for sharing and a nice narrative.

Regards,

SDS
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-19)
I think you have a lot of residual activity going on in your home especially the sound of the door opening up at exactly 4:50. Have you ever seen this womans face or is it just her hair that you have seen? It is interesting, what is involved with your house and land history also do any other family memebers/friends witness or experience anything out of the norm within the home?

I don't it is anything to worry about more just energy repeating itself over and over again but some investigating could shed some light on the matter! All the best, look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for sharing.

Dan
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-19)
Hello Gleekgirl. What did your mother say about the dark haired woman that you see? Or did you just drop the conversation when she said that her girlfriend was not around? That is very creepy. I wonder where she comes from and what she wants.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: