You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Strange Lights

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Lights

 

Are the Haunting flashes of light from a vacant apartment, wanting my attention? I'm looking for help with an experience I had this last Saturday night, July 21, 2007. I live in northeast Ohio and I have been searching the Internet for similar experiences when I stumbled on to this site. Thank you for this venue. My experience deals with flashes of a dim bluish light, similar to what a plasma (static) lightning ball would produce and flashes of a yellow; or at times, white light of varying brightness, shape and position or location in the room. I was observing this from 11:30pm till around 3am coming from a vacant apartment that sits facing mine, not more than 50 feet from my patio door. I have clear vision from here through the patio door and into the living room of this apartment, plus the two bedrooms through their windows. It's vacant, so there aren't any blinds or curtains.

It's been vacant for around two weeks now and this was the only time I had seen anything like this happen over there, or anywhere before. From what I seen and experienced that night has me terrified to look in that direction now. I don't think that I ever want to see something like that again.

I'm in a wheelchair and often sit; with my sliding glass door open, right there looking out over my patio and here lately, devising a way to catch a mole that's reeking havoc with my flowers. Yep, he runs around late at night just as he does during the day. I hate that mole. This last Saturday with the time a little after 11:30pm, I noticed a yellow light about the size of a beach ball, located just inside the patio door and off to the right corner of this vacant apartment. It only lasted about two seconds or so. How strange is that; I thought, the apartment is totally empty and there's nothing there to produce that light.

View of apartment from my patio door 1 So I started watching the place, I thought someone must have broken into the apartment and had a flashlight. But that didn't fit because this light had form to it and seemed to appear spherical. Less than a minute later, in the back bedroom of this apartment, I notice a dim bluish light that appeared for a few seconds, low and just off of the floor, around or just outside the bedroom door, in the hallway and you could see a portion of it through the bedroom window. This was a bluish light and couldn't have come from any flashlight, I thought.

Just then was a flash of a bright yellowish light out in the living room next to where the intercom and buzzer for the building's front door was. It was a narrow vertical flash about three or four feet in length and a few feet off the floor. Immediately after that was a flash of a dimmer light a foot or two to the right of the last one. It was small and appeared round but was too fast to get a good look at. At this point all I was thinking was, what the hell.

I shut my patio door and went to sit in my recliner to think about what I just seen. Should I call the cops and have them come out to check the apartment? Just what would I say to them, about the lights and just how crazy are they going to think I am? I thought about having the maintenance man for the complex paged to look things over. Maybe there was something wrong with the electrical fuse box in the apartment causing electrical arcing and throwing sparks. I tried thinking of any reasonable explanation for what I seen and nothing worked.

View of apartment from my patio door 2 So I didn't call anyone and decided to have another look. Back in my wheelchair, I opened the patio door. Sitting there, I wondered if there'd be any more lights and just that fast, there was a flash in the living room. Over the next ten to fifteen minutes, there were a total of about six flashes that appeared in that room, each would only last a second or two and vary in size, brightness and location. The whole time I tried coming up with an explanation. The only thought I was left with, was once again, what the hell. I shut the door and returned to my recliner to watch some TV.

I considered everything, I even questioned if this was all my imagination. After about twenty minutes of this, I was left with only two possible explanations. One being that there was someone hiding in the hallway of this apartment with a flash or strobe light and a "bag of tricks" to reflect the light around the living room or the place was haunted. Neither reasonable. I wanted to watch some more, but it was a bit chilly out this night for being July, it was around 58 degrees and the shorts I was wearing weren't cutting it.

So I changed into some jeans and returned for what was way more interesting than what was on TV. Sitting there, the lights continued to flash every minute or two and I was trying to figure out how someone hiding in the hallway could be doing this. It seemed the most plausible explanation considering the other. Then a flash of bluish light coming from the bedroom door/hallway; as in the first series, caught my attention. I was thinking this guy had to have not only a strobe or flash unit but also a plasma globe of some sorts to produce that soft bluish light. I'm now thinking, OK this theory just isn't plausible, it's got to be "M" haunting the place. Just then was the brightest flash of light coming from the living room, a chill ran down my spine and through my body and my neighbors could probably have heard me say right then, "What..." Well, you probably know what I said.

That bright flash of light was the one located over by the intercom/buzzer and was a vertical shape. It will be this one, that becomes the most active along with the smaller flash that appears just to the right of it. The bluish light that seemed to come from the hallway, just outside the bedroom door became more active, but by the time you noticed the light back there, it would be gone. A quick flash or perhaps it would run out of sight up the hall. When it would appear, there wouldn't be any other flashes of light out in the living room area.

During the 40, 45 or 50 minutes that I sat there in total amazement of all this, there might only be a minute or two in-between flashes or a series of lights. It was during these breaks that I seriously started considering that this could be "M" haunting the apartment. It almost seemed to me that each time I was thinking of "M" doing this, that the next flash of light would be the vertical shape by the intercom followed by the smaller one to it's side, the "intercom lights."

At this time, I'm starting to be concerned that not only this was "M" and that she was wanting my attention, but she might be responding to my thoughts. I haven't had the time to realize how frightening a concept that was at the time. So I wanted to put it to the test. I started thinking over and over again, "if this is 'M' causing these lights and you can hear my thoughts, show me by lighting up the whole room with one big flash of light. All I've seen tonight were isolated flashes one place or another. If you hear me, can you light up the whole room?"

I just kept running these thoughts through my mind for the next three or four minutes and then waited. The intercom lights slowly flashed once each a dim yellow light and that was it. OK, well, I don't know what that might have meant, but I thought she might be too tired or not have enough energy to do what I was asking. But what do I know, this is all nothing but a wild guess. I came back in and shut the sliding glass door and blinds to retreat to my recliner.

As all guys sitting in a recliner late at night watching TV, I dosed off at some point. I have no idea how long but I woke up a few minutes before 3am and decided that it was time for bed. I gathered up my cell phone and whatever else I needed to take with me and got in my wheelchair. But I just had to take one more look at the vacant apartment across the lawn. I figured that if someone had been in there messing around that they would be long gone by this time and I didn't see any red flashing lights from fire engines so the place didn't burn down from some electrical arcing or sparks from something.

I opened the blinds and door and sat there for a few minutes and then sort of jokingly asked if "M" was still around. A few seconds go by and the intercom lights dimly flashed once each. Well, that's really something, I thought. I was really tired and that's all the thought I could muster at the time other than I need to go in to bed now and get some sleep. Just then there was a flash of light coming from the kitchen or hallway of this apartment that lit up the whole living room area for a fraction of a second. I was just floored. Was this the answer I was looking for? I couldn't do anything but close the door, lock it and go to bed where I didn't sleep one bit.

Nothing happened Sunday night and I began to question my whole experience the night before. I called the rental office here on Monday and reported seeing some lights flashing and perhaps something sparking or electrical arcing happening in the apartment Saturday night and suggested that someone might have been in there. The property manager and the maintenance guy went to check the place that afternoon and after seeing me on my patio, they walked over to tell me they didn't find anything wrong. (While they were in there, they closed the vertical blinds for the patio door.)

We started talking and I was being a little more specific with what I had seen with the blue light back by the bedroom door and different flashes out in the living room. I come to find out that the Mother and young son that was living there for the last 7 months or so, before suddenly moving out two weeks back, complained to the maintenance guy about a blue light that stayed close to the floor in the hallway that would have a crackling noise and then other yellow lights that would flash around the kitchen and living room.

She complained about this a few times to him but he never found anything wrong in the apartment. He went on to say, how she said that her and her son would have to sit together out on the sofa the whole night with all the lights on because she was afraid of what might happen.

So now I'm thinking back to when they lived there. Even though they had blinds on the windows, you could see that they always left the televisions on all night long in each of the bedrooms. Then there were those nights when every light in the apartment stayed on all night as well. She worked and both would get up, leave early and then return around five or so. The boy was never allowed out to play with the other kids, they always kept to themselves and didn't talk to anyone.

As the three of us talked that Monday, it became somewhat obvious to the property manager that with the two independent accounts of this activity and the story of "M" we told him, that the place might just be haunted. The manager was somewhat new to the property. The maintenance guy doesn't believe in that stuff, even though as the property manager pointed out to him that there were now these two independent sources reporting the same activity. The manager ask me to keep my eyes open and wouldn't it be great if you could record it next time. I told him that they'd have to open the blinds back up for the patio door and I'd see what happens. I was told they'd open the blinds the next day.

It all was painfully obvious to me what was going on here. Well, it was one of two things. Either the maintenance guy was lying about what the woman had told him and he was the one in that apartment that night with the lights and "bag of tricks." Or it really was "M" haunting the place. I guess that I should tell you about "M" now. She was living in that apartment this time last year and was a resident for several years prior. I knew her, we weren't what you would call close friends, but we would sit on the patio and talk once in a while and always waved hello.

Sometime in August of last year she fell from a ladder or down some steps and broke her ankle. Two days after that she collapsed in the hallway of her apartment and died there. Her body wasn't discovered for six days after that. She was no more than 42 years old at the time and she died of a blood clot or internal bleeding resulting from the fall from what we heard.

The blinds weren't opened up in that apartment until Thursday afternoon. As I finish typing this, it's Saturday afternoon, one week later. To be honest, I haven't looked towards that apartment all week. I'm afraid it's her and she's trying to get my attention. I think she's confused about what happened and hasn't moved on to where ever one needs to go when you die. The thing that's most disturbing to me is that she might hear my thoughts. I'm totally freaked about that possibility. I'm not looking forward to seeing it again but I need to find out what the hell is going on.

Maybe tonight.

Marc

[note from the webmaster: the following has been added by the author on 2007-08-04]

I watched the vacant apartment with my video camera for five nights, but the flashing lights never reoccurred. The night before the apartment was to be reoccupied, I went over to the patio door of the apartment with my camera and took some pictures of the location that I had seen the lights in my story. I didn't see anything while I was there doing this, but something appears in the photos. There's some serious glare from the flash reflecting off the glass door, but you can still see these things.

(First set of two, Intercom Wall, Intercom - enlarged)

As I sat in front of the patio door I took a photo of the inside wall to the right. In my story, I refer to what I called the "Intercom Lights" as being the most active. This photo is of that area. You can see the door to the apartment and the intercom to the right of that. In the photo, I noticed three swirls of light by the intercom. When I zoomed in on these swirls, you can see a group of three lights swirling around in one bunch and another individual swirl of light above the group and yet another individual swirl to the right of the group. What is this?

Intercom Wall 1
Intercom Wall 2
 

(Second set of two, Kitchen - hallway, Kitchen - hallway enlarged)

The next photo was to the left side of the living room area. In my story, I referred to a single flash of light that illuminated the whole living room that seemed to come from the kitchen/hallway area. This photo is of that area. Remember M died in the hallway. Again you have to ignore the glare from the flash and the reflection of some windows from another building in the glass. But if you look just above where the reflection of the windows, there's something else in the room. I took and enlarged this one too.

Kitchen Hallway 1
Kitchen Hallway 2
 

Nothing as spectacular as the ghost pictures you have on here. But what is this?

Marc

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MarcCarrollOH, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-17)
can't help but wonder what became of this apartment. Would love to hear an update.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
I liked this story. I probably would have been sitting out there watching the lights too, but then again I might go over to the apartment and look inside the windows to investigate further. I agree with the other previous posters that there is nothing to fear if it was just 'M'.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-06)
Dear Marc,

I do want to thank you again for sharing your stories and your photographs. I appreciate you taking your time and all the trouble you went to in order to share your experiences and photographs with myself and others on this site.

I do understand perfectly if you wish to choose to stay clear of the place, and I can respect that. You should only do what you are comfortable with. Thank you so much for all that you have thus far contributed. Please do stop by to read others' ghost stories and make your own personal comments. It would be nice to hear from you, and if something more does transpire with Miss "M", and the orbs and lights, please keep us in mind and give us an update.

Wishing you all the best and with much appreciation, --Abby
MarcCarrollOH (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-05)
Hi Abby & All,

Yea, there's a lot of stuff in the photos that you need to ignore, to find what I'm interested in. All of the white specs & spots are just dust and impurities in the glass. Plus the glare from the flash across the glass, which could use a good cleaning.

You really need to enlarge the one photo "Intercom Wall 2" and look at the three specs of light with the swirling tail of light in area around the intercom. I noticed that clicking on the photos here only enlarge the photos twice, but even there, you can see what bothered me.

In the second set of photos, the larger white spot is the reflection of a parking lot light in the glass. The other large reflection is of the windows in another building. The apartment was totally dark inside, except for my flash, and the glass acted a bit like a mirror and reflected those images. Enlarge the second photo in that set.

I really considered asking maintenance to open up the apartment the following night so I could take pictures without shooting through the patio doors. But then, I didn't want it that bad. I'm staying clear of the place.

Marc
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-05)
Dear Marc,

Thanks for returning with your photographs and included additional information to your story.

I am glad you were able to figure out on your own how to get them on this site too.

The jury is still out on what orbs and those streaks of lights you have captured in your photographs are. There are many schools of thoughts and theories. One as good as the next, but none proven.

I am no expert by any means on the photos, but some of the orbs may be dust particles. I do think the streaks of lights are very interesting, as well as the lights in the hall and near the intercom.

I still think your friend and neighbor Miss "M" is there in her apartment. It would be interesting and investigative to try to turn on the intercom to listen for any messages. It also might be interesting to go inside and get more footage, photographs and maybe use a recorder and get an EVP or two.

There definitely seems to be something going on there in Miss "M's" apartment. I wish someone could be called into release her and any other ghosts though.

Thank you for the update, photos and additional information. Please continue to keep us posted.--Abby
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-08-04)
Just a note here, the story has been updated with new pictures and text provided by the author.
Dragonsoul (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-03)
I am mature. 1+1 =...
so what?! And yeah I suck at comprehenshion (and spelling) espshaly with looooong passages... Cut down on peoples experience? How am I supposed to not "cut down on peoples experience" if I don't understand anything?!? (except the beach ball part...) Orbs are angel period.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-08-03)
fizzylizzie, Dragonsoul is right, I'm going to ask everyone to make small and simple stories so kids do not have to make the grandiose effort of reading a text that is more than half a page. Better start over the whole site from scratch, come to think of it. In these days of MTV and Playstations, it's really hard, all these paragraphs 😜 hehe.
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-03)
umm Dragonsoul
how can you tell some one to just cut down
on their experience
don't be so lazy! 😠
Dragonsoul (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-03)
Sup. I'm 13 and don't like long passages so please make the stories short and sweet, thanks. I didn't quite understand the story, but if they where orbs, they are angels. Orbs are ALWAYS angels. Nothing to be afraid of. Sorry about your "friend"/roommate/person in your apartment. But if you meant something weird with an electric box, sorry I'm not an electrician.
-me

p.s. What's a recliner? I suggest you watch t.v. All day in your recliner! (not) 🤔
MarcCarrollOH (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-03)
OK . . . I'm not sure what to do at this point. I have two photos that I would appreciate everyone's opinion on. There's some glare issues with both photos as I used a flash and was shooting through the glass door. But I was shocked by what turned up in both of them.

I'm not sure if I should submit another story with the photos, perhaps an Update to Strange Lights. Or what to do with them. They are not the lights I seen on Saturday the 21st, but are located in the same identical spots.

Marc
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-02)
In answer to your question Marc, No. A portal or tear in the veil would already have to exist, or someone who doesn't know what they are doing, playing with a ouija board or trying a seance could possibly open a door. Hope I was able to answer your question.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
MarcCarrollOH (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-02)
I've got a question . . .

If M was indeed stuck in her apartment after her death, could her presence there open a pathway for others to come into the place with her?

Marc
lian01 (3 stories) (65 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Hi Marc. Your story was a fascinating read, and you told it so well! Your honesty and rational thinking (something I can relate to all too well!), give me no doubt as to what you saw in that apartment. I can fully understand you being hesitant to go and take photo's, but if it is 'M' you should have nothing to fear. You were friends whilst she was alive, and she may feel that you are the only person she can contact. But I would feel VERY scared going over there, even if it is her, you can't stop the fear! Seeing ghostly lights isn't exactly an everyday occurance! But if you can be brave and take pictures, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that I'd love to see them.
Good luck, I know I probably haven't been any help, I just wanted to comment because your story was so good!
All the best
Lian
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Dear Marc,

There seems to be an echo in here in regards to my personal comment to Enchantee.

I hope you were able to get past your fear and take some photos, and perhaps help "M" the best way you know how to at this time. Go Marc!--Abby
xLadyTastyx (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Dear Enchantee,

I admire your knowledge on the practical side of things as you tend to give a lot of practical explanations which do make sense sometimes. I hope you take this to no offence but I do wonder if you have ever had a supernatural or paranormal experience in your life? Once again I do admire your intelligence and thoughts that you give based on paranormal occurences that people have posted on here. I also wish the author good luck and stay blessed all xx All the love x
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Dear Marc,

Please trust your own instincts and not those of others, even myself. If I was living around your area, I would just come on over and take those photos myself. Though I am not great in that department, I would do it anyway for you and for "M's" sake. I would also help her get pointed in the right direction when I was there. Instead, I can't be there, so you go on over there and take those photos and talk to "M" and tell her you know she might be afraid, but you love her and those who went before her also love her and they are waiting for her. Imagine in your mind's eye the other side opening up with immense unconditional love and tell her to go towards that unconditional love. Depending on your belief and hers, call in the big guns like God, Goddess, Jesus, Buddha, etc.--and archangels like Michael, Raphael, Ariel and so on. The more the merrier, and the better support. Pray, meditate, think and just generate all your thoughts to her and helping her over with all your strong intent of great, unconditional love. Someone will come for her and she will know where to go. Trust that this will happen and it will. You can open that door for her, I know you can. You have done tougher things. Please think of your friend and how she is trapped here and how she will be so much better off being free. Nobody wants people to be prisoners. Nor would we want to be a prisoner. Once she is free, she will be able to come and say good-bye, and most like her will also say thanks. I am rooting for you and I am praying "M" home. You can do this! Go, Marc, Go! Blessings, Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-31)
Marc you have nothing to fear from going over and taking pictures from outside the patio door. Spirits are often times confinded to the area in which they were at their happiest or where their sudden death occured. Normal spirits do not posses people. That is usually done by lower level entities and or demons and even that is rare. Good luck on your photo hunt.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
MarcCarrollOH (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-31)
Enchantee,

OK, now we're thinking. No, I didn't understand your first message. That's why I asked. This is what concerns me the most about the whole experience. Not so much that my mind was "under the influence or control of some Unseen Power", that's not what I perceived. But rather that it was able to respond to my thoughts, which to a simple guy like me, means it was able to get inside my head. Now I've just lost any slightest bit of credibility that I had, by making that statement. Getting back to what you were saying, I don't want it to become any such "influence or control". That denotes possession to me.

So here's a question, I'm thinking of going over to this other patio tonight and taking a few photos inside the living room through the glass door. As long as I don't have any "Thirteen Ghosts" type apparitions appearing suddenly the other side of the glass, then I'm going for it. (That was just nervous humor)

Question . . . Is being there going to put me in any greater risk of anything, as opposed to sitting here on my patio watching it?

Marc

The question is open to everyone!
stephanopoulos (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-31)
Marc: Your story was well written and very interesting. I wonder if "M" is hanging around her old apartment. I wonder also why her presence is being shown through these strange lights? Please keep us updated if you will. Thanks!
MarcCarrollOH (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-31)
Hi All,

Thanks so much for your comments and thoughts. I am very interested in what each and every one of you writes. This was totally new for me. I am sorry that I haven't been replying to each of your posts. I've gone through a gambit of emotions since this experience on that Saturday night. But I do log on here twice a day just to read your comments. I was finally able to start watching the apartment the following Saturday on the 28th. This is now my third night and I'm feeling a little less freaked about this whole notion. This evening, well before it got dark, I cut a long stem flower out of a small garden I have here and I took it over there. M always liked my flower beds and tried growing them herself but as you can see in the photos, the trees shaded her place too much. I laid the flower right in front of the patio door. Corny, I know, but she would have liked it. I honestly couldn't bring myself to look into the apartment and kept my eyes looking down. I don't understand that, or why I would even tell anyone all this but I'm afraid of what I might see in there.

Anyway, I'm trying to keep my video camera ready for whatever. My neighbor now knows about it, she lives right next to my apartment, to the right. She can see the vacant apartment just as well and is usually up late too. She knew M much better than I did. I would have gone over to their place that night to have had that "other" witness but they were gone that weekend.
-----------------
I'd like to respond to something >Enchantee< wrote:

Marc I overlooked something about your story in my first posting.

The possibility that the lights you saw in the apartment across yours were all your perception. It could be that your mind was made to perceive those lights as though they were happening but actually there could have been nothing there but an empty apartment.
__________
Please don't take me wrong Enchantee, I'm not upset with the comment at all, but I don't exactly understand what you mean by it being my perception. I did question if it was my imagination, that maybe I wanted to see something and well, there it was. Or perhaps maybe I was developing some sort of a medical problem like a brain tumor and was experiencing these lights due to that. I was questioning everything that night. I've never seen flashes of light before and so far, none since. These lights were confined strictly to that apartment. The bluish light would only appear at the end of hallway, just outside the back bedroom's door and it was below the height of the door knob. The pale yellow to brighter white flashes only occurred out by the patio door and just down that wall by the intercom and they varied in size and shape. There was that one flash that illuminated the whole living room area but I couldn't tell where the source of that was. I was thinking if this was due to a medical condition that the lights wouldn't just be confined to that apartment, I'd see them elsewhere as well.

What really clinched it for me was when I was talking to the property manager & Maintenance Guy that following Monday and I hear what the previous resident had complained about the yellow lights that would flash and the bluish light down the hall that was close to the floor. What this woman described to him, was exactly what I witnessed that night. You should have felt my heart beat while he's telling me this. The thing is, that I had not heard any of this prior to that Monday. Nothing at all. The woman that lived there those few months, never talked to anyone. I just knew at that point that it couldn't have been my imagination or due to some medical condition.

There's about five of us here now that are in a wait and see mode. We need one more person to catch this happening. To be totally honest, I now need to see this again myself. Not because I doubt what I saw that night, but rather, I need to try to understand. Oh and just to put this out there, cause I know I'd be wondering. I don't drink and I don't do drugs. My party days are long gone. While I'm in a wheelchair, I can stand and walk a short distance. However if I was to do either of the two aforementioned, I'd really have a problem even trying and would likely fall right over on to something and break it.

Well, I made it through an uneventful Monday night. I took several breaks during this and it's about 7am Tuesday now and I'm really tired.

Thanks,
Marc
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-07-30)
A little update on the story, the author has sent me two pictures of the apartment from his patio. No orbs yet, but that's for later, hopefully 😊
mike8887 (3 stories) (23 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-30)
Hey MarcCarrollOH, I also live in northeast Ohio. I just wanted to let you know that I've seen flashes before in my house. Not to the extent that you mentioned in this story, but I've seen mysterious lights before in my house. Sometimes I could only see a reflection off of a wall. Once, I looked directly at a ball of white light appear next to a hair spray bottle on a dresser- like a spark or something.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-30)
Dear Marc,

You have done most of the investigative work, though for skeptics more checking into the electrical and any faulty wiring might be advised. I do believe your neighbor, M had a death where she left her body, but because it was bit of a surprising trauma, she has not yet processed it completely. She is basically stuck on this 3D physical side or is earthbound. She may need your help and assistance to get to the other side to unconditional love. You may want to call in a minister or any person her belief system supported while she was alive, and one who can help her cross over like with blessings and rituals. If you feel strong and have little fear, you may also just talk to her as you would when she was in physical body and tell her what has happened, and that she is now free to go on to unconditional love as those loved ones who have gone before her (family, friends or pets) are waiting there for her to cross over. You can call on anything or anyone you positively believe in to help you help her cross. The more you believe you can help her cross over, and the more you have strong intention, the better for you both. If you feel you need protection, you can imagine yourself engulfed in a protective armor and cocoon of bright white light or purple light (you choose the color, but strongly see it and believe it). Say prayers if you believe in them. She will hear you when you speak to her. You will know when she has crossed over when the lights also leave the vacant rental apartment. She may come back to thank you and to say a final good-bye in this physical world as she showed her presence before or she may show up in a dream. Be open, observe and look for the messages or sign. The reason she stays near electrical areas is to draw off energy in which to manifest.

I am certain you will be fine, and so will the divine Miss M. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask me. You may want to research this site's articles, posts and comments, as well as search the net for further help. I appreciate you sharing your story and am honored to have read it. I hope this has been of some help to you. Blessings, Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-29)
Hello Marc from another Buckeye, it is quite possible that it could be your friend. Those who have died a sudden and sometimes violent death will remain in the location of the incident. She could very well be trying to tell you something. She may be trying to tell you and those who have lived in the apartment she didn't die from the accident but from another means. Would be best to have the apartment blessed or smudged to help this spirit to cross over to the other side and be at rest. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: