You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Girl In Living Room

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Girl In Living Room

 

August 31, 2011, my grandfather passed away and we had to move into his house because we couldn't afford 2 house payments. Before we could move in, we had to have an estate sale so we could move in the house. I was struggling with feet problems at the time, so I decided to stay home by myself while my mom and dad went to my grandparents' house for the estate sale. So I was just sitting on the couch, on the computer, everything was going fine, then I decided to take a nap on the couch.

After I woke up from the nap, I open my eyes and I see a figure of a woman standing in the doorway of my parents' bedroom and she stood there for about 20-25 seconds. Then she moves closer to me. I'm laying on the couch and I couldn't move, so I got a little scared. Then she walked towards me and now she's standing right in front of me. She had on a white t-shirt, dark jeans and her face was blocked by light so I couldn't see her face. I thought I was going crazy, so I blinked my eyes and I open them up and she disappears.

After she disappeared she giggled really evil and the next thing I know she was blowing into my ear. It wasn't a regular human blow. It was like a hurricane wind, or tornado wind blowing into my left ear. I couldn't move and it got so intense for me. All I knew to do was scream and then she screamed a million times louder into my ear and still to this day I have a hard time hearing out of that ear. After she screamed she was gone for good and still haven't seen her to this day. But I'll never forget that day as long as I live.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JP1991, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-27)
Wow, that was one of the creepiest stories I've heard! 😨. Is your ear at least a bit better now? I wonder what that horrible apparition could have been. Do ask your near and dear ones if they've experienced anything similar in that house. Take care.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-03)
I feel that it is really a scary experience and a harmful one too since you still have problems with your ear. Why don't you just consult some expert so that the problem will be put to rest for good since as Ashley said if the spirit comes back again, then you would really be in for a game.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
AshleyHorseLover (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-02)
Have you considered having a paranormal team come out anyway? An intense experience that damages you physically is very odd. Dont get to comfortable, your spirit could be biding its time.
LakotaWinyan (2 stories) (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-01)
Wow! That is extremely creepy! I am very sorry to hear that the spirit damaged your ear drum. =- (I am glad it had left and doesn't bother you anymore. It is so unfortunate when people go through bad experiences. It makes me sad.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: