You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Blue Man On Chest

Real Ghost Stories

Blue Man On Chest

 

I was living in Richfield, WI in my parents basement. I was 22 at the time and never really believed in ghosts before that summer night. We do live across the street from a graveyard and my cousin who stayed with me in the basement had complained to me about the "noise" our house made. He would hear foot steps, doors open, etc and no one would be home. I attributed a lot of it to vents in the house,etc. But one night still gives me chills.

I had just fallen asleep in my basement room and awoke to the blankets being pushed around my legs. I thought it was weird but then they felt like they were being "molded" around my back area. I sat up in my bed and saw nothing. I laid back down and closed my eyes and within about 10 minutes the blankets again were being pushed around my legs and suddenly I had a hard time breathing.

I opened my eyes and saw a small blue man sitting on my chest smiling at me. I could not get my breath. I clenched my fist and threw a punch at "him". As I punched him, he disappeared, my door to my room opened up quickly, and so did this larger heavy door in the basement. At that point I could breathe much better but I was totally freaked out. I jumped out of bed, hit the light switch, hit the other lights in the basement, and no one was there.

I ended up sleeping upstairs and never said anything to anyone since I thought they would think I was crazy. My brother who has played video games in the basement, has since mentioned the "noise" and asked me if I thought the house was haunted.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Matthew7019, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-06)
My friend Matthew7019, I think it is a creepy encounter. On the second night, atleast you had the courage to tell it to go away. In a paranormal encounter, it is always necessary to trust your instincts and never to expose to the entity/spirit that we are vulnerable or scared. Nice narration and thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
southerntk (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
My ex husband had a similar experience. Only his little man was only about a foot tall. It too was on his chest suffocating him. It had it's face close to his like it was sucking his air from his mouth or nose. I also seen one that was about a foot tall in my kitchen on several occasions. I thought I was seeing things until a neighbor came over and freaked out when she saw it. Mine was black though. Sounds like once it realized you could see it, it is doing a better job of hiding itself. I'm a religious person so when I see something like that I pray. Good luck with it and be firm with it like you did last time, if you ever see it again. I totally believe you.
Matthew7019 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
Hi all and thank you for responding.
A better description of the little blue man: He seemed human. He was thin, had a long face, pointy thin nose, and then smiled at me. He was maybe 3ft tall. He wore a dress hat/suit and the smile was creepy as if he thought it was funny that I could not breathe. The clarity of the figure was somewhat transparent. He was looking around my room and when he saw me he smiled. The eyes were blank. Now comes the rest of this story that I have never told anyone. The next night I went back to my basement room to sleep and woke up again to the feeling of those sheets pressed to my legs, like someone was sitting on my bed next to me. I was scared since I had heard that door open again and yelled out to "knock it off and LEAVE". After that I never had an issue again. I did ask my brother and he never saw a blue man. He admitted he thinks he saw shadows but attributed that to trees outside,etc. But since then no one has had any issues in the basement.
H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
Yeah, was it like a little blue Hulk, or skinny or something else? You should ask if someone else has seen anything, sounds like your brother is hinting that he has.
Annabellee (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
Thank you for sharing your experience. Like the poster above -Pjod- I wonder if you could give more detail on what you saw. For instance how solid the figure was or how much detail in the features. And what exactly do you mean "small". I look forward to reading more.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
Could you better describe the blue man. Was it more human, or perhaps goblin like creature?
mellybarr (4 stories) (46 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
Hi Matthew.

What you've described in your story sounds almost identical to the experiences my husband had years ago before meeting me. Please read my story "strong spirit" and you'll see what I mean. The only thing that is different is that it wasn't necessarily a blue man, but it was something that entered and exited through an open door that was previously shut and it too was suffocating the sleeper whilst on the chest area. It also seemed to live in the basement.

I hope to God it's not the same thing in your case because this was an entity that ultimately drove my husband and his roommates out of the house for good.

Good luck Matthew!

Melly

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: