You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Is It Real? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Is It Real? 2

 

If you all have read my first story, I thought that I had a ghost in my room, now I'm sure. And as I said then, things that seemed normal to me before are now revealing to be... unusual.

Factors like:

- Younger sibling waking up in the middle of the night screaming in panic without reason (and in the next morning she wouldn't remember a thing about it), let me tell you it was difficult to calm her down!

- When my only sister was younger she had a weird fear, she was afraid of any of us falling asleep before her. If we did, she said she felt alone; when we asked why she was afraid of that, the little one didn't know why...

Or when sometimes I woke in the middle of the night (and I'm a bit of a heavy sleeper), sometimes calm and sometimes scared, yet without remembering why. I read that ghosts can sort of manipulate our dreams, because it's the time when we're most vulnerable. I suspect that it's what happens both with me and my sister.

My bedroom has a quite, well, silent or too calm aura or whatever. I'm not sensible to paranormal, unfortunately for my curiosity, but I try as hard as I can to try and see something odd.

It never ever happened, nothing serious. My sudden need to post these... well, facts, was because I was just talking about this and it ringed a bell. Tell me what you think about it!

Sincerely yours, Sarah =)

Other hauntings by Sarah_14

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sarah_14, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
Simple fears maybe? Your sister may have just have one of those dreams, that make you forget you even had a yesterday!Anyways,hope it will be well.
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi
lydia07 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-08)
Dont call me a baby or anything sarah but when I was 9 I used to feel just like your sister does and I didn't know why I never thought it had anything to dowith ghosts.
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
- When my only sister was younger she had a weird fear, she was afraid of any of us falling asleep before her. If we did, she said she felt alone; when we asked why she was afraid of that, the little one didn't know why...

I used to be like this. Exactly like this. And I couldn't tell you why now either. I would fall asleep with my parents in their bed when I was like this and make sure that I could hear their TV on - sometimes even make sure that their eyes were still open. I think it was just because I was afraid of the dark. And yeah - it is lonely when you're the only one awake. :( Aw, sad.
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-05)
About your first story I think that you could have a spirit in your room although that glass of water thing didn't work it might not be true, plus when your sister feels alone when every one else is asleep that might not have anything to do with your room. Because when every one else is asleep in my house I get a bit scared because I don't like the dark but anyway good Luck! Love, the melon lover
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-05)
Dear Sarah 14,

It is not uncommon for all human beings to have or experience nightmares or night terrors, especially when young. There may be many contributing factors or reasons that have nothing to do with the paranormal, ghosts or hauntings.

Before you conclude it is paranormal, rule out the obvious facts, reasons and factors by using common sense and your five senses first.--Abby

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: