You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Weird Feelings

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Feelings

 

This is my first submission. I have been reading stories on this site for a few weeks now. I am extremely interested in the paranormal although I never had any extreme or intense experiences. I have had some small ones and some include my mothers experience as well. Here are my and my mothers experiences with the paranormal.

When I was 16 we moved into our second home. Now my mother is very spiritual and of course we blessed the home as soon as we moved in, Holy water and sage inside and out also salt around the house. Still we had some weird feelings there.

Not too long after my mother was having strange dreams. One evening she woke up several times to find herself standing at a different doorway in her room. She had two closets, and an enclosed porch. The next morning she had all these bruises on her legs that looked as if someone grabbed her really hard. They closely resembled finger prints.

A few years later we acquired a cat. She was a stray we adopted. She would sleep on the couch in the living room and randomly she would pop her head up in alarm out of a deep sleep and stare upstairs at my brothers room for a long time as if she was watching something. I never saw anything but I would get this uneasy feeling as if someone was watching me. Then she would just go back to sleep. It was strange and she did this every single time she would sleep on the couch.

The basement of that house also had a very strange vibe to it. We sort of had a rec room down there and whenever I was alone down there I felt as if I was not alone, it creeped me out. It was small with low ceilings and red carpeting. It had ALOT of doors and small rooms. I once even had a dream about skeletons in this basement.

My mother moved out of that house when my brother graduated High School. Since she moved in her new house she has not had any strange experiences nor has the cat.

Other hauntings by faith17

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, faith17, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

faith17 (3 stories) (29 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
4d,
Interesting! Connecticut has a lot of rich history and old haunts. A few of our locations have been featured on Ghost Hunters. My mother is a buddhist and is extremely spiritual. She also meditates and practices tarot cards which I believe these combinations would make her more senstitive to spirits than I.

LW,
You're welcome and thank you for the warm greeting! 😁
LakotaWinyan (2 stories) (63 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
Hello, Faith.

Welcome!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Mitakuye Oyasin,

LW
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
Aloha faith17,

Welcome to YGS, and thanks for posting your experiences! Reminds me of how my wife will have unexplained bruises on her calves and thighs when she practices her craft, in fact my wifes family is from Connecticut!

Mahalo - 4d

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: