You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bumrungrad Hospital Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

Bumrungrad Hospital Haunting

 

Last week my mother underwent surgery at Bangkok's famous Bumrungrad Hospital, after which the doctors recommended she stay in the hospital for a few days while recovering.

She was moved into Room "905" on the 9th Floor of the old building. In my daily visits to her at the hospital, I always got an uneasy feeling being in the room and usually couldn't stay there too long. At first I thought maybe it was because I don't generally like being in hospitals, but anyways my mother abruptly decided that she wanted to come back home a day earlier than she was supposed to.

At first I didn't make much of it, but once she got home she told me something strange. She said for the past few nights she had seen a women wearing a white gown and headscarf standing at the corner of the room calling out to her. The first night she saw her she thought she might be hallucinating from the medication but then when the same thing happened the 2nd night she was pretty sure something was not right in that room.

Our best guess is someone had passed away in that room and had not moved on as yet. We hope and pray that her soul can rest in peace. Would be interesting to hear if someone had a similar experience at Bumrungrad Hospital or any other hospitals in Bangkok.

I personally do believe in the afterlife and believe that people who are lost before their time sometimes do not pass over right away. In this case I'm pretty sure both my mom and my dad who had been staying with her had witnessed this phenomenon, but managed to deal with it in a proper way. They both said a prayer in the room before they left and prayed that if there was in fact any spirit present there, it would be at peace and find its way to the next life.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ozmoses, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

takeiteasy (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-26)
It was nice of your mum and dad to send a prayer to the woman. I hope she found peace. 😊
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-27)
Hmm you're right! May be someone died in that room or may be your mum was hallucinating! Did you see anything yourself?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: