You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Red Orb Flying In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Red Orb Flying In My Room

 

My story begins with me talking to my sisters in the living room. We were talking and it was about 9:45p.m., we decided that we should go to sleep. I went to my room to get my blankets and pillow, as we were going to be sleeping in the living room. When I opened my door to get my stuff I saw a red orb flying around my TV.

The red orb was just rotating around my TV, and then it looked as if it saw me and disappeared. When it left it looked as if it was a shooting star on the way it left, I didn't feel threatened by it either. Does anyone know what this was? By the way I know it wasn't a car because my room is nowhere near the road, it's behind our house. The rest of the night only one more thing happened.

When I was halfway awake and asleep I felt like someone was gently shaking my head, as if wanting to wake me up for something. It wasn't my sisters because they were sound asleep when I looked back. I would hear them if they were walking because our floor creaks easily. It probably isn't a loved one who passed away because none of my family members have passed away recently. I have always felt like I can sense the paranormal, I feel like I have a gift.

I asked my parents about what they think I experienced and they were sadly no help. I tried researching on the red orb I saw and I couldn't find anything. I come here onto this website, I am new, to ask you guys if you have any idea on what I experienced?

Thank you for reading and please help me with what I saw!

-Fresh

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Fresh2057, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-20)
Hi Fresh2057, as far as the red orb is concerned, I am not in a position to say or comment about it since you saw it only once. If it recurs, then that is a different aspect. You said that on the same night you felt that someone was gently shaking your head and it was not one of your sisters. I want to say that for the loved ones to come and take care of you, it is not necessary that they should have passed on recently. Perhaps that was the one time you felt it consciously. Still it is a theory.

But you said that you are sensitive to paranormal. Yes it is a gift, if you use it for helping others. Try to develop it.

Well try to keep a diary of your experiences in future. It would definitely help.

Keep posting your encounters.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
CandlesKitten (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-20)
This has happened to me too!

I was sitting outside just enjoying being outside then suddenly a red orb flew by and hovered in front of me. It was a decent bit away though. It stopped, looked at me as I looked at it. Just like you said when it went away it went away like a shooting star. I felt like it was not just a orb. I felt something. I have kept this to myself for years. I just always felt there has been more. I would love to talk to you about this more!
Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-18)
I have a few questions in regard to how it appeared...

Was the red orb a speck of light, or did it look three dimensional and somewhat transluscent? I have, at points, seen red and white lights myself, but these are passing, tiny flicks brought on by exhaustion. I'm not saying you didn't see it, but from what I understand up until this point, ghostly orbs can vary in size but always look like smoky bubbles. I haven't heard of a red one until now, however...
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-16)
Fresh,

In my religion (I am Wiccan), when I see things like that I tend to think that they are faeries. May sound fake and please do not think of Disney's Tinkerbell, but to me and in my religion, they are real. Some are good and just mischievous and some are bad- same as if good and bad spirits. I think you just caught and inquisitive one because it noticed you saw it. I personally put something shiny in your room or if you can get a string with the little bells on it? It tends to keep them from wreaking havoc.
Hope it helps (sorry for those who may be offended just my opinion.)

Blessed Be ❤
Gargoyle (51 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-16)
Fresh2057

I was also wondering if yu have seen this orb before or since and in what way? It may be an entity but there may be another explanation.
I am not trying to scare you or trying to be funny but there are some eye conditions that can cause visual anomalies like this.
I'm not saying that this isn't paranormal but I would get your eyes checked out just in case, especially if you start seeing it regularly in diffeerent places.
I have no theory for the head movement though...

Gargoyle
Fresh2057 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-15)
the orb was about as big as a bean, and I clearly felt someone touch me because I felt my long hair rubbing against my pillow
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-15)
What was the size of the orb that you saw?...Did you see it only once or you still keep seeing it?...Another question, you said-

"When I was halfway awake and asleep I felt like someone was gently shaking my head, as if wanting to wake me up for something."

Since you were still half awake at that time, could you feel someone's 'touch' when 'it' was shaking you?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: