You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Our Haunted Holiday

Real Ghost Stories

Our Haunted Holiday

 

In August 2011 my family and I went on holiday to Orlando, Florida. We stayed in a villa about 3 hours away from the nearest beach. When we got to the villa it was quite late so we didn't really notice anything strange until morning. My sister was the first to get up and she said she heard something out in the garage so she went out to investigate. When she when out there she said there was nothing there so she went back to the living room, turned the television on and eventually fell asleep. She woke up to find the television was switched off she was quite scared due to other paranormal activities in the garage, so she went back to bed and instantly fell asleep.

We all went out the next day and got back around about 6:00 we had nothing to do so we decided to go in our pool. My auntie was the only one who was in the house. She said it was too cold to go in the pool. When we all got out we got dressed and when out for dinner. When we got back we noticed that everything had been rearranged around (couch on the other side of the room etc.). So we decided to ring the person who owned the villa and asked him if he had been around and he said we have the only key to the house. We decided to push the problem aside and go to bed.

I had a restless sleep that night due to nightmares on what happened that evening. I finally dozed off when I felt a hand push me off the bed I woke up. Looked around the room and there was no one there so I went to sleep with my sister. When morning came I told everyone what happened but no one seemed to believe me apart from my sister she told me what happened to her the morning we arrived it made me feel no better.

I couldn't wait for this holiday to end!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, squareface101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

andy25 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-26)
bit strange eh? How you havnt stated the name of this villa? Why don't you tell us then we can look it up for ourselves!
squareface101 (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
Thanks guys for the comments although you may be right I should have investigate more on it 😊 😊 😊
takshana (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
Well it was strange Experience.
I agreed Gohan That you would have investigated more to see further consequences. It was good one.
Argette (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
Unexplained furniture rearrangement would be very scary. As Gohan said, perhaps an investigation is in order.

Google the villa's name or address and see what comes up, for starters.

Enjoy the search! It will probably be more fun than your vacation.
squareface101 (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
I should have written more but didn't really know if it would make sense
😨
gohan (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
I think you should invistigate more to see what happen there 😊
squareface101 (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
sorry if this was not to your liking as this is my first story. It may sound silly to you but it was a scary encounter to me 😊 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: