You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: I Have A Ghost Attached To Me

Real Ghost Stories

I Have A Ghost Attached To Me

 

I have a ghost attached to me.

Let me just make a long story short. I'm a psychic and my room mate is a medium. Together we're dynamite, as in, together, we have stronger abilities and can sense, feel, touch, hear, and communicate better with spirits. As someone who doesn't have these abilities, activities with the paranormal wouldn't be much of anything than with someone who does. A Ouija board to some stupid teenagers who think its a game, wouldn't be as effective as to two teens who have pretty strong abilities, and should probably not even touch a Ouija board. Well we did.

I met a spirit. To describe him to you, he doesn't know very much about himself. He's young, and very afraid. Very VERY tall and born in 1919 and believed died at 19. He doesn't even know his name. He doesn't know how he died, and I honestly don't even know if he knows he's dead. When we asked his name, he spelled out random letters like N-O-J-H-G-K. Doesn't make sense. We would ask him again, and again it would go to N-P-I-J...you know, just random. Every time we did ask him his name, he would start with the letter "N". I asked him if we could just call him "N" and he accepted the nickname.

While communicating with N, we would constantly smell what smelled like campfire smoke. At times, while me and my best friend would have our hands on the planchette (the object you would use to put your hand on to communicate with spirits) he would take control of her hand and move it very close against mine and we would touch hands. He likes me a lot and he made that very clear through the hand touching. We closed the Ouija board session. That night was the first night I used a Ouija board.

The next morning I woke up feeling like I was being stared down and someone standing next to me. I was alone in my house so it was weird to feel someone in the same room as me. I was honestly freaking out. To make matters a little bit funny, I didn't want to take a shower. I didn't want to be naked in front of whoever was there. That's honestly how I felt though.

That day I was supposed to be trained at my new job. When I was in my car, I felt like I was feeling someone else's emotions, which were full of joy when I turned my music on. I knew it wasn't my emotions because I didn't have anything to feel like I needed to cry for joy. I also felt something next to me again. As I was in training, at one point I was alone. My pen began to roll out of no where. Not violently, but in a way of showing me that whoever was there, was there. I said under my breath, "Stop" and it did. When I got back to my car, I could smell nothing but campfire smoke.

Over the couple of days, he has done nothing but be as friendly as he can be. He protects me, and watches over me. He's attached himself to me, because he feels like I understand him more. He never leaves my side and told me he would NEVER hurt me.

Skipping a few events that have occurred to me, and two more Ouija board sessions, I began to get sick. The energy being used out of me, made me crash and have what was almost like the flu, but with no fever. I couldn't bare to walk, and I just wanted to lay down. I eventually saw my youth group leader, who I'm very close to. I told her everything and asked her to pray for me and over me. She couldn't help but to feel a cold sweat throughout the prayer. That night I went to my friends house and I felt him there. I prayed like I never prayed before. I started to cry, but it wasn't my tears. It was his. After a very emotional cry, he left... So I thought.

A month later, my friend and I moved in together. Ever since then, it's gone from good to bad. Like I said before, together, we are dynamite. I started feeling his presence again, and other presences as well. Me and my room mate promised to never do a Ouija board again, so we made a ghost box. We learned that there were 5 spirits. Me and my room mate have only encountered 3, but in a picture that we've taken just yesterday, we saw, indeed, 5 spirits. One sitting on the chair, one sitting on the couch, one on by the trashcan (all males) one woman spirit (which we hear cry), and of course N, standing right next to me.

We took a picture of the man sitting down on the couch. I asked him "If you want us to sit on the couch, would you stand up please?" Sure enough, he stood up after I asked the question.

I never know what to do with N. He's what you would describe as "Casper." Very kind, very loving, but yet, very attached. I can't help but to be attached to him as well. What am I supposed to do when we're both attached to each other?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darrilynn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
Darrilynn,very interesting. I like many of the others would love to see that picture. Someone once told me that spirits are notoriously bad spellers. Whether that is true or not, I don't know. But it would explain why "N" can't spell his own name. Then too, it would also be possible that he's illiterate (I'm assuming you don't know what time period he lived in, etc.) However, if you feel he is bad for you, no matter how 'attached' you are, then you need to let go. Would it also not be in his best interest in passing over? Given that as the case, you would have to like him enough to send him away.
Mortal (15 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-22)
Spirits are all over the place. It's just a matter whether they have enough spiritual power to communicate or manifest. Chinese have our own version known as 'Die Xian'. Literally 'Spirit of the Plate' which is also another ouija board with different incantation. Both are instrument that gives spirit a medium to communicate with very precise message.
I have used a ghost box/ infrared cam, it doesn't even come close as it only captures portions of 'white noise' and orbs which most people dismiss as dust within the lens.
The board gives very precise information like names/ age. And usually there will be a few different entities when done at the same place in different occasions which lead me to think it attracts them. I am very fascinated and ever wanted to try using it at a religious place. Restless spirits trying to communicate and some of them can be very nasty and give you a very good scare since the truth can be something you wished you didn't ask.
As for 'binding a ghost', I am very surprised to know that there is such a thing on the other side of the globe. It is possible to bind a ghost to an object and use it for personal gains. Google 'Kumanthong' and 'Toyo'. If you have a chance to get these, do a ghostbox on it. You will be surprised that ghost can be binded. Only thing I am not sure is whether there's any language barrier. There are more of the same thing of different nationality of occult. If child spirits can be bounded using their remains, spirits of other kind can also be bounded.
I do not keep these, but I know of people keeping them and had a chance to experiment how they respond to human interaction.
JackalLantern (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
Seems as if the comments got a bit side tracked here, so I'll just pull it back to what people were discussing before. Darrilynn, would it be possible to post the photo for us to see? The fact that you've managed to catch five spirits in one picture is pretty unbelievable if I'm honest, so it would be awesome if we could all take a look and see what we think.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-12)
Hotrod13,

Yes Rook's post can be long BUT it provides a very detail message to the author (and many of it's readers). If you don't like to read such a long post than don't but do me (and everyone else) a favour and don't put Rook and other people down just because they don't agree with you. I haven't read any of the posts between you and Rook and I don't plan on either but I sticking up for a friend who I think knows more than you.

You said, "I did request you earlier not to address me. Your long verbiose posts made up lengthy to pose as 'knowledgeable' ones are a bad enough."

If a person asks question (s), you have two options, either answer the person or not answer. If you feel like typing something just simply put I don't wish to answer. If Rook's answers are bad enough why are you reading them?

You said, "Note (to all ygs readers -i am sorry but our pseudo intellectual rook likes to beat his own drum. So I was forced to address him.) "

How do you know Rook likes to beat his own drums? Also, nobody is forcing you to address Rook or anyone else.

Also, on another comment, you mentioned that Rook's cleansing method is from another Wicca website. Rook never took full credit for that cleansing, he just passed on the information as not everyone one this forum is of the same religion. Rook has adapted it so that it works for every believe system. Also, I (like many others) can attest to Rook's cleansing method as I have tried it many times and it has worked.

I also see that you haven't posted any experience (s), for the things you says, what and where do you gather them from?

You mentioned in one of your posts that nobody is an expert. You are right in that sense because when it comes to the Paranormal nobody is an expert. BUT the many people who come to this forum have one or more experiences. Some come to seek help and others come to both seek help and to help others. How do we help others? We use the experiences that we had to make SUGGESTIONS. There are never any 100% answers when it comes to the paranormal.

I know you are going to say that my postings are going to be longer and a waste but I don't care because I don't care for people who intentionally put others down.

Finally after letting out some steam, a bit of advise for you. It's yours for the taking and leave it, if you don't want it. This is a forum and people are entitled to their opinions and a good and healthy discussion is encouraged but learn to take and give respect. Respect is a two way street; respect will be only be returned to you only if you give it in the first place.

Original Poster,
I am sorry for taking over your story but I just had to point it out to some people that not giving respect is not accepted.
Hotrod13 (141 posts)
-4
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
rook
I did request you earlier not to address me. Your long verbiose posts made up lengthy to pose as 'knowledgeable' ones are a bad enough.
Thank you.
'respectfully'
Note (to all ygs readers -i am sorry but our pseudo intellectual rook likes to beat his own drum. So I was forced to address him.)
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
Don't worry Rook, we are all in the same boat. It is really frustrating. I hope the o/p learns from the mistakes made and moves on.

Also thanks for the guidelines for the Ouija Board. Although, I would never touch it myself but you never know what life throws at you and when you might encountered it. If I ever do, then I know what I would... Just remembering it will be the problem! 😆
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
Hotrod13,

So your not sure if Ouija Boards OR if Spirits do?

That is what I gather from this statement from you...

"...by 'them'i think I meant the boards or the spirits, I keep forgetting."

My, my I wonder which one it could be.

Rook

(My apologies to any and all regulars here on YGS I'm very tired and just do NOT have the patience to deal with 'individuals' who say things like mentioned above.)
Hotrod13 (141 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
rook
I got them from'the complete idiots guide to the paranormal '
And by 'them'i think I meant the boards or the spirits, I keep forgetting.
Pleas feel to ask me any questions you want to ask and I will try answering them the best of my abilities.
Thanks for asking.
Hotrod.
ritwik (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
dear rook,
Thankyou very much for your OUIJA guidelines. I do follow most of them.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
Francyne,

Keep in mind the 'Rules' I have offered are simply MY OPINION... Developed during my time using various Boards in my lifetime.

As far as your 'next question'. That individual you saw on TV was offering you their 'point of view' as being the only 'Facts' there are to the Matter.

The things they mentioned 'can/may' lead to something... But only if the individual 'dwells' on the matter without taking precautions. If you watch a Horror Movie and let your imagination run away with you... Then a spirit/entity can/may pick up on your fear and attach to it because it likes/thrives in the atmosphere your 'fear' creates... It may even choose to manifest as whatever 'horror' from the movies has scared you. This is why I do the cleansing method I so often suggest at least twice a year... If not more... In my own home. We enjoy a good scare via the movies but... Well better safe than sorry.

If one takes precautions and protects oneself using the means of their own Faith/Beliefs then things like this can be avoided... Its never 100% but what truly is?

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
Francyne,

This experience itself is not mine, but I do have experience with Ouija Boards.

First...The store bought 'game' should not be used... While they can, and do often work there are no precautions/barriers/protections/shields, call them what you will, built into them. Even homemade 'boards' may not have any of these things 'attached'.

When and individual gets ready for a Ouija session they should ensure that everyone knows what to expect, they should prepare an area... With Prayers, Spells, Chants whatever your system of belief dictates... As the space to use the 'Board' in. The 'Board' itself should be Identified as the only area any spirit/entity is allowed to interact in... Questions like 'Touch someone in the Room'...'Knock on the Table'...'Move an Object in the Room' any 'invitations like this can (will) allow any spirit/entity contacted 'access' OUTSIDE the confines of the Board.

If used and closed properly then the spirit/entity contacted can only 'interact' with-in the confines DICTATED by those using the Board...

As far as your question...

"Also what is the correct way to "close" a session?"

I'll quote myself at this time... Some basic rules for Ouija use to keep in mind...

"1st: Ouija is NOT a GAME! Do not treat it as such, nor sit down to use one with an individual who treats it that way. Likewise do not use it with anyone who deliberately wishes to contact 'a demon' or any negative type entity.

2nd: Clear the Board, this can be done any number of ways. Some people repeatedly move the planchette (pointer) back and forth between the yes and the no until it 'feels clean'. I personally have a 1x1 (1 foot by 1 foot) Silver Silk Handkerchief that I use to wipe of the board. As I do so I concentrate my thoughts on 'wiping' the board clean of any negative energies that may be attached to it. I then exit the room and shake the handkerchief off outside the house.

3rd: (Applies only if using candles) Place 2 or 4 candles (or more in EVEN number increments) around the board. Color's represent different things, choose ones that represent Purity, Protection, Safety...ect.

(Here are some good options: Light Blue: Harmony in the Home, Healing, Psychic Awareness and Safe Journey. Brown: Earth, Concentration, Overcoming Uncertainty, Steadiness. White: Grounding, Protection, Purification, Purity, Spirituality.

(Here is a good link for more...http://www.wiccan-world.com/reference_a_c/candles/candle_colors_meanings.html)

Point is choose colors that will help draw in positive energy / protect you as you use the board.

4th: Cleans and Shield yourself and the others using hte board with you. NEVER USE THE BOARD ALONE!

5th: Open the session with a 'Blessing or Prayer' for Protection (Blessing for you Wiccan / Non-Christian Types and a Prayer for the Christians who wish to 'tempt fate').

6th: BE RESPECTFUL of any Spirits you may contact. Do not treat them as a 'know it all' answering machine... Ask them their name, ask them their age... Keep in mind that if a spirit says they are 8/9/10 years old that is how long they have been separated from their physical body... Not the age when they crossed over. Ask them how old they were when they crossed over. If answered this will let you know if you are communicating with an adult/teen/child. After 'getting to know' whom you've contacted then begin asking your questions... Again do not 'play around' and ask silly questions, be respectful and serious. Do not let the Board 'tell you things' without asking any questions... There is a good chance this is a Malevolent Spirit trying to show off (See Step 7).

7th: Close the Board. When you are done, or you feel something 'negative' may have made contact with you tell the spirit Goodbye and move the planchette (pointer) to the word Goodbye. You my feel a 'good spirit' moving it that way anyway... Resistance is an indication of something not so nice attempting to communicate. Once the session is closed again 'Clear the Board' again with however you have decided to 'Clear' your board.

8th: DO NOT USE THE BOARD ALL THE TIME... Even with all these precautions we are HUMAN and can be mislead or make a mistake. Again this is not a 'PARTY GAME' nor a way to 'SHOW OFF' to your friends.

Please ask any questions you may have... These are very basic 'rules'."

Does this help any?

Respectfully,

Rook
francyne1031 (49 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
Rook,

Another reason I would like to know is because the other night I watched a show with a demonologist and he was saying that if your even in the same room as someone doing a "session" or you even dabble into the occult a tiny but than evil can attach itself...? I know you have a lot of knowledge and I wanted to know if this was true, or if he was just trying to scare the begeezzes out of people... Lol. He also went as far as to say "even if you watch a real recording of a evil spirt/ demon than you open the door to have them enter your home...
Is this true?
I ask for you to share what the proper way to close a session because I'm sure a lot of people reading don't know, myself included. We have all " heard the correct way" but I would like to hear it from someone who has the expirence you do:)
Thanks again!

F
francyne1031 (49 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
Rook,
You made the comment:
If you closed your session with the board properly this should not have happened... So please think about what you may have said, done or even thought during the session because I'd really like to know how this spirit attached itself to you if it had actually been summoned during the Ouija Session.

I was wondering if this your expirence? The reason I ask is because I've heard that even if you close the board and say protection prayers, that evil spirts/enities can still attach themselves to the person. Also what is the correct way to "close" a session?
Thank you!:)
Francyne
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
Hotrod13,

Once again I have to 'stick my nose in...'

May I ask what you mean by this statement?

"Stop communicating with spirits using the board as it can be very dangerous and They have a habit of forming a group..."

The first part is a warning, That much I understand but what do you mean by "They have a habit of forming a group..."?

While I'm asking questions I might as well ask about this statement of yours as well...

"Ghosts don't want to reveal their names an details because one can then bind them using a spell"

I am curious as to know, at the very least, what your references are concerning the 'binding' of spirits. Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Rook
Hotrod13 (141 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-10)
could be your haunter was a baker and died in a fire. Ghosts don't want to reveal their names an details because one can then bind them using a spell
.dont know why but all ghosts love a good cry when someone starts to exocise them. Stop communicating with spirits using the board as it can be very dangerous and They have a habit of forming a group
Why do you want to talk to ghosts? I don't thin it to be a wise decision
shhh_im_sleeping (14 stories) (62 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-09)
would love to see the picture too. Also about 3 years ago I had a similar experience. Odd things started to occur around my home after a man started cleaning up a cemetery next door. I actually saw a male apparition standing in my living room on Aug. 27, 2010. He never hurt me but wanted me to know he was there. It wasn't until I asked him to leave me alone because I was scared that everything stopped. He's still around but not as aggressive.
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-09)
what is campfire smoke & how does it differ from reguler smoke? & maybe "N" was trying to spell his name at the quija board session, but maybe was just a bad speller with little education?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-09)
Having some experience with Ouija Boards I feel compelled to ask you this... How did this spirit... The one you call 'N' attach itself to you?

If you closed your session with the board properly this should not have happened... So please think about what you may have said, done or even thought during the session because I'd really like to know how this spirit attached itself to you if it had actually been summoned during the Ouija Session.

I am also interested in the picture, It would be great if you could share it with us.

Respectfully (from the fence),

Rook
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-09)
I second Sceptic - Ari, I would love to see those pictures. As for your "N" ghost, I have to a agree with Mamachong, a ghost that likes you, won't make you sick. My thinking is that you and your friend didn't close of the Ouija Board session off probably and you attracted ghosts.

My suggest would be to get rid of these ghosts (even if they are nice to you). There are some really good cleansing methods around and one of them is Rook's cleansing method on this site. You can pick and choose. Also, if you are religious, you can go to your religious leader and ask for advise and to come and cleanse the house.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-08)
Dear Darrilynn,

Thanks for sharing. This is very interesting.
Could you please share the photo/photos that you took? It would be really helpful.

Regards
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-08)
What is a ghost box, if you don't mind me asking? If he was a truly caring, affectionate, and friendly ghost, I don't think he would be taking your energy and making you sick.
ryanrowe82 (7 stories) (35 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-08)
Do you have that picture that you took? I too have spirits attached to me and I'm a sensitive/kind of a medium. I feel them and sometimes on a rare occasion, I see them.
GhostLover101 (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-08)
interesting! Sounds good to have a nice ghost to chat with, I wouldn't mind chatting and seeing a friendly ghost at least once

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: