You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Grandpaw And Uncle

Real Ghost Stories

Grandpaw And Uncle

 

I get on this site quite often, but am just now activating an account. I have had many paranormal experiences through out the years but one I would like to share with you all stands out the most...

Let me start off by saying this story is dealing with my little brother, let it be known that he has no memory of my step moms side of the family, no pictures of them, no stories of them or nothing (they both passed way before he was born). My step mom doesn't speak to much of them as it is a sensitive subject to her.

It was when my younger brother was about 3 years old, it wasn't too odd to walk past his room and hear him speaking to himself as most kids have a very active imagination. One particular afternoon I hear him crying to himself so I stop and ask what the problem was. Let me remind you that he was only 3 at the time. After asking him what was wrong he began to inform me that my step moms dad and brother (his grand dad, and uncle) would visit him some nights. Again let me say that he has never been told about them, as they passed many many years before he was even born.

He begins telling me that his grand dad has a really bad cut on his leg and his uncle often complains of a horrible head ache, he then states that they have no where to go so they come by to visit him and play with his train set. This scared me a little that he called them by their names because like I said before they were never talked about especially not to him!

I went to my step mom and let her know what my brother had said, she turned away and didn't speak of it after that. A few weeks down the line it got brought up between me and my dad, he told me that "grand dad" had to have his leg amputated due to diabetes then passed shortly after, also that my "uncle" had got shot in the head execution style triggered by gang violence. I found this quite weird thinking back to what my little brother had previously told me...

Grand dad has a bad cut on his leg (he had his leg amputated), uncle has a bad head ache (he died due to a gun shot in the head)

Weird, huh?...

Other hauntings by MJackson91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MJackson91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Dududancewithu (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
😐 😐 😐 ok that was just weird not scary but weird! I got nothing else to say here.
Taynevada (3 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-18)
Hello, this does sound a lot like one of my stories that you had read recently! I do think little kids are more sensitive to these things also and I am glad that I read this post!:)
othershadows101 (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-16)
im 13 years old and when I was little I used to see shadows of little girls in my room and they would talk about there sister who has amphistomia I have never heard of it before but I used to listen then I would walk in and nobody would be there weird 😕
LouisianaBelle (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-14)
Loved your story, kids seem to be sensitive to the paranormal.:)
MJackson91 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
FattyAddie,

I strongly believe that also considering I have witnessed it first hand.
FattyAddie (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-10)
Thank you for that story! I have always believe that children are way more sensitive to spirits, since their minds are more open and don't really question whether or not if it is real. My daughter is 6 and still communicates with past relatives:)
MJackson91 (2 stories) (11 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-10)
geetha,

1. Thank you for reading my story. All this happened when my brother was 3 he is 10 now, when I asked him why he was crying he said because he felt bad for my uncle and grand father because of what they told him.

2. After me telling my step mom she went back and told my dad, so he came and asked me about it and in that conversation he let me know about what had happened to them.

3. My step mom never talks about them or about what my brother told me, my dad said she has had experienced things where she thought they might be trying to contact her also but he didn't go into detail.

4. He would often talk to them as I remimber, when I wuld ask what about he would just say they were playing with his train set befor bed time
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-09)
I always like the type of stories that have family coming back to visit them. But I have questions for you?

(1) Did you ever get an answer from your brother as to why he was cry? Did they hurt him in anyway?

(2) You mentioned that your father gave you the information about your step - mother's father and brother. Was this after you mentioned what your brother said or before? If you did, what was his reaction?

(3) You mentioned that your step - mother was sensitive when it came to her family. Did ever talk about your brother's incident at a later time?

(4) Does your brother have any more experiences with his grandfather and uncle or any other spirits?
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-08)
Hello and welcome to YGS! I enjoyed your first account so much I just added it to my favourites 😊 thanks for sharing 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: