You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Evil Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Entity

 

This story is about my aunt Marlene, I remember it like it was yesterday. During winter my parents, my brothers and me were at home in the evening, my mom was cleaning, my brother, my dad and myself were watching a show on t.v (don't remember what) until my aunt Marlene came in the house crying, without any winter coat or boots. She was carrying a picture of Jesus with her.

My dad and my mom rushed to her and asked what happened to her, my brothers and me were looking at her scared and confused. She told my parents in innuktitut that she was attacked by something when she was shutting the light for the night to go to sleep. When she shut all the lights off like she used to, something grabbed her (and I must tell you there was no one in the house, absolutely no one in the house but her) and dragged her into the kitchen while she was trying to wrestle herself out of the entity's hold.

When her and the entity reached the kitchen, whatever it is that was holding my aunt captive took a bottle of my aunts medication that was on top of the refrigerator and tried to force her to swallow every one of the medicine. She was able to set herself free from the entity, took a picture of Jesus and run to my parents house without any winter outfit (I forgot to mention that we live close to her). My mom called my grandparent and told them what had happened to Marlene while my dad tried to calm her down from her encounter. My aunt was sent to the health center because she said that she swallowed some of the medicine while she was screaming.

Some people lived in the house that my aunt lived in, but not many has lived there for close to a year. I finally heard a story that someone had committed suicide in the house that my aunt and many others that lived in there long before. A couple years ago, I heard from one of my cousin that the house is now boarded and shut for good, but somehow some teenagers would go in and see how long they can last in the house, and I can tell you this that they wouldn't last for 5-15 minutes.

That's my story for today, right now my whole body is kind of numb from typing this whole thing. There still a lot about my families' encounter that I like to tell you about in the near future. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I didn't really like to type it (too scary and yet interesting).

See ya

Other hauntings by paggark

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, paggark, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

wordoftheday (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
i can't imagine how old your aunt was at the time. Also curious as to the type of medicine. Maybe an excuse for attempted suicide gone wrong? I'm sorry, just throwin' that out there.
PanasonicYouth (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-04)
A slight similarity to the Bell Witch there, a malevolent entity trying to kill the occupant with their own medicine!

At least in this case it was not successful!
Jodi (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-17)
That is truly terrifying! I don't think I would have had the courage to even type that story. How is your Aunt doing today? Good luck, and I look forward to reading more of your posts!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-16)
that story is truly terrifying.
i have heard of entitys trying to convince people to do things to themselves, but never an out and out attack.

wow, not sure I would even walk by that house. Whoever took thier life in that house, if indeed that does have anything to do with the evil entity, obviously is not at rest.

God bless,
paggark (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-16)
Thanks for the comment guy's, to this day no one is living in the house and no one is allowed to live in that house since it is said that many things had happened in that house but I don't know what. All the windows are all boarded and the door is locked. My aunt stayed at my gradparents until she got her own place, she went back to the house with some relative of mine to pack up and leave. Thanks agian for the comments 😊
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-15)
Oh my gosh! Paggark! That is the most scary story I have ever heard. I have heard some scary stories but this tops them all. I am so glad that your aunt was able to get out of there. Something like that trying to kill her! 😨 How scary!

Ceary
monica5 (3 stories) (22 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-15)
Wow pagg, that is something real scary. Seems as if the entity wanted her to do the same as they did in trying to commit suicide. Did your aunt never return there again? I hope not something that horrible using such force no way I would stick around. What has become of the house since you said it was boarded up? Does it stay unoccupied to this day? Thank you for sharing take care
M5

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: