You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Landlord Around

Real Ghost Stories

Landlord Around

 

The incident took place when I was in my high school. We were living in a house near the main road in Kathmandu. It was already more than 8 years since we were living in that house. We moved to that house when I was in grade 5. We were new in that house along with three other families. The house had a small meat shop and a small hotel in the front facing the road. The owner of the house was a tall man, and fat too, and used to move very slowly but used to shout a lot. He lived with his two sons since his two wives were dead of cancer. I heard a lot of things from our neighbors about them being haunted by those dead wives but I never experienced such thing until that day.

As I said it was already more than 8 years and I was fine living in that house and I have made some very good friends along with the landlord's sons. We used to play a lot around the house, and the landlord always used to shout as us for making noise. I was in my 9th standard when the man started to get sick and when I was in my 10th standard he died of cancer too. As the Nepali rituals death ceremonies were done accordingly and since his sons were too young to live alone they went to their uncle's house to live. Since that day the house was without landlord.

I was reading in my room and my parents and my sister along with her friends were watching TV in the other room. Since it was exam tomorrow I was alone in the room. Suddenly I needed to go to the toilet. There was a small path we needed to go through to reach the toilet since it was for all the families. There was no light in the path besides the light that came when the toilet when the door was opened. I went in did my thing which took me about 10min. When I came out and headed toward my room in the path I saw a big shadow, that was tall and wide. I thought it was the owner of the meat shop since he was the only one with that big body. Having this thing in my mind I said "ohh... Bimal dai (owner of the meat shop) janu (go) " I narrowed my body to towards the wall and he passed by me. I wasn't thinking anything until when I reach in front of my door and bent down to wash my hands. I felt my whole body was freezing, it started with my hands until my whole body was frozen. I was able to hear my own heartbeat. My whole body started to feel like growing spikes. My heart was beating so fast that I didn't know what happened?

It was the 1st time that was happening to me so without knowing what to do I went to see what was that? Or who was that?

I moved slowly towards the toilet from that path and peek from the corner afraid to stand tall. I was surprised to see no one was there the toilet door was open wide just the way I left it. When I came back I didn't go to my room rather I went to my parents and told them about what happened. My mom did believe but my sister and dad didn't. I was too afraid to read alone so I sat there with them. I was it was not bimal dai because he used to shut his shop and move to his home everyday before 8pm. And the thing came in my mind that it was none other then the landlord himself. I got more scared than before. It took me a long time to get that image of the shadow out of my mind because every time I forget that thing someone used to bring that thing up.

We moved from that house and I'm good now. But my friends still live there and whenever I go there that night get refresh again.

Thank you for your time:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rabnr, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sizzling (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Nice story sathi... Ktm kun thau ma hola yo incident vako...?
Baronessie (4 stories) (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-18)
This was a fantastic story. Very creepy having him pass by you. Definitely the landlord watching over the place. I'm sure he means so harm, but totally understandable how you got creeped out. I would've done the same thing! Best of luck to you
crf1997 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-17)
Wow how creepy! I can only imagine how you felt when your whole body went completely frozen! 😭 lol. Yeah it must've been that landlord continuing to watch over his forsaken property! That is common in a lot of hauntings, spirits stay behind when they have a connection to a property.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: