You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Mother

Real Ghost Stories

My Mother

 

Name is Luke. My mom has been gone for two years now and a few things have been happening. One would be that sometimes when my fiancé turns off her tv or we go out into the living room, we come back and at times when my fiancé leaves the tv on it would be on a church channel or when we turn the tv back on it would be on a church channel. I believe that this is my mother letting me know that she is still with me and she is watching over me.

Also my fiancé sometimes wakes up and has scratches on her that she didn't have on her the night before. Now I know this couldn't be my mother. I have no idea who or what it is doing this. The scratches have been going on for a while now, at lease about two to three years. I have put holy water on the house as well as prayed over the house. I am a huge believer in God! I don't go to church anymore but still believe in God. Some people I talked to before say the scratches could be demonic or a ghost's way of letting you know they need help. We have also caught many orbs in our home as well.

One day my fiancé showed me a scratch that she had where her shirt sleeve was at. Now we do have cats and a few dogs but the dogs always sleep at the foot of the bed. It was odd to me. Also, another night back in 2012, our dog "Socks" was freaked out about something that appeared to touch her. She ran out of the room and acted as if she didn't want to come back in. I told her everything was okay and we both held her in our arms to comfort her.

What do you guys think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lukerobinson, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lukerobinson (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-22)
Thank you everyone for your comments. Um, well I have ruled out a lot of things. And yes the scratches do draw blood. There a day where I just had enough and I said, " you need to stop scratching her, if you want to go after someone, go after me!" Ever since I said that, I have never been scratched myself in over two years. I think that my mom stays behind to watch over me and my dad.
Babalawoodemata (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
That would be the strongest way to control your spiritual life the negative will never affect you.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-20)
Hi Lukerobinson, please rule out the possibilities of the scratches being done by the pets or you, I mean unintentionally. If that is, then I think we should think about paranormal. If you feel that the energy is negative, please follow Rook's method of cleansing that is available in many places in this site. It works and it definitely wards of negative entities and spirits. Kindly keep us posted of your answers and further developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
WishfulNull (151 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Hi Luke, I think you are right in that the scratches are not from your mother. Just some questions - does your fiancée notice the scratches as soon as she wakes up, or is it noticed when she's going to get in the shower, or something like that? The reason I ask is that my husband & I have a parrot, and if I have been playing with him, I often won't notice the scratches at the time they happen, but I will notice them if I sleep on them funny (it will feel sore after being against sheets or pj's sometimes), or I'll notice them when getting undressed to bathe (although they don't hurt then, I just notice I have scratches). I could see that with so many pets, she might be playing or interacting with them in such a way that she might not notice she's getting scratched at the time... Are the scratches deep enough to draw blood, or are they more surface scratches? Are they normally on her arms, legs or chest (where someone might be holding a cat they picked up, for instance?) Blood on the sheets (if they're deep scratches) might be a good indication that it's happening at night... Thank you for sharing, and I hope you get some good answers to a concerning situation!
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+4
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
Babalawoodemata,
Please take what I am about to say in the spirit it is intended. Your posts suffer from 'run on sentence', and because of that, much of what you are trying to say is lost to the reader. All you need to do is add more periods, and other puncuation. Read your post out loud and anytime you stop put a period. If it's a question the question mark - I'm sure you get the idea. This will make your posts much easier to read, and your infomation easier to absorb. I feel you have something to say, so just slow down a bit when typing and use the puncuation so that folks can 'hear' you out better. Ok?
~Val
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-19)
My first question is this...

Are you sure that 'you' are not somehow scratching your fiancé during the night?

You have ruled out the dogs, cats and even your mothers spirit... But have you ruled out yourself? I am not saying you are doing it on purpose, but is there a chance its you?

Respectfully,

Rook
Babalawoodemata (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-18)
Lukerobinson go to the story of the 6 year old and read my comments to her do as it says there and you will never have that problem again or you can ask it to leave keep flowers in your house get cup of water under your bed keep your house bright if you feel like you need something stronger contact me glad to help.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: