You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Was She Rimmi's Mother?

Real Ghost Stories

Was She Rimmi's Mother?

 

I am a 19 year old girl. My native language is not English so please avoid my mistakes while reading. And I swear every word below is true.

It was first time for me to stay away from my family in hostel. I was actually excited about it. I was happy there, I made some friends in my hostel. On my floor there was a girl named Rimmi, later we two became good friends with each other. Later she told me her mom was dead less than a year ago. One day I was preparing her for her date with her bf, they were in relationship for more than two years. Rimmi used to wear so many threads on her wrist. So while preparing her for date I removed all her threads from her wrist (first mistake). She didn't realised that I was slowly removing all her threads. But when she knew about it she was panicked and told me these threads are holy strings. And whenever she removes it she gets sick. Actually that thread was so old and gross that's why I was trying to remove those threads, but after hearing that I allowed her to wear those threads.

Next day I,Rimmi and others were playing together in hostel then we went to our respective rooms in night to study. Rimmi was totally fine when we were together. But when I went to my room to study Rimmi's boyfriend called me and told me that something happening to Rimmi. When I went to her room to check, she was shivering in a corner of her room with her lights off and her body temperature was high. I took her to my room (which was the second mistake I later realised). Then her health was getting worse and worse so we took her to hospital at mid night. Doctor found nothing wrong after testing her. After that day every night at 3:20 am I wake up unwillingly because I feel like someone is staring by sitting on the chair of study table.

One day some annoyingly scary thing happened. That night I was sleeping and again at 3:20 am I felt someone sleeping behind me and breathing on my neck. So I tried to turn sideway slowly to see what's happening at my back. Believe me or not I was frozen there, I was unable to move. I was unable to hear my own voice like no sound was coming from my mouth. Then I slowly recited god name and some prayers then after that I was able to move. Then I tried to reach the phone, but I found my phone was switched off, which was awkward because I never switch off phone at night. It was not getting on and again I froze there and then someone whispered fastly near my ear. I was so scared and panicked that I was unable to process anything in my head. That voice was a very weird female voice. Again I prayed god while that female voice was whispering in my ear. Then I ran to my friends room and I told her nothing and slept with her.

Next day I feel something heavy fall in front of my door at midnight. After that day dogs started barking at night like crazy. Whenever I went out dogs start to bark seeing me.

Again one night I was sleeping by keeping my door open so that if something happens at night I will be able to run easily out of my room. That day I feel like someone is running in front of my door but I was too sleepy to care and then I heard sound of camera and flash light. That time I closed the door angrily and returned to my room and near my pillow I found my phone screen was on and unlocked which was shocking because no one knows my password. I picked up my phone and I found gallery was open then there were pics of me sleeping on my bed and at last a negative picture of a slim beautiful unknown girl. I don't know what to do. But after that day I sleep with lights on.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Pratyusha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+4
4 years ago (2020-06-30)
Melda, I agree and deleted.
Jethala, while it is ok not to believe someone's story, it is not ok to be so darn rude about it. From the Comments Guidelines: "If you disagree with the authenticity and the veracity of a story, you can express your opinion, as long as it is respectful ("I have an another theory for what happened", "I do not believe this to be true because...", etc). However, you cannot be abusive toward the author ("your story is lame", "you're a liar", "you're wasting our time", etc)."
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-06-30)
Jethalal - What a very rude person you are.

(Not enough characters: so rude, arrogant and... I have another word but I don't want my comment deleted.)

Melda
sant22 (14 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-05-09)
Where in India this happened? Is it still happening? Did you speak to RIMMI on this?

DO share your rest of the experience.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-05-03)
Hello Pratyusha, As like others, would it be very hard for you to share those pictures with us?
I would like to ask whether you have ever experience paranormal before? As you have mentioned that you went to stay away from your family to stay in a Hostel, I would like to ask what were your feelings when you very first entered in your hostel room? I am talking about feeling the vive. Was you feel good, or the bad or even nothing?
I may be wrong but atleast what I have seen that the feeling of anxiety and insecureness are high for the people leaving away from their family for the first time and often the inclination of feelings of such people goes towards the paradoxic world, which makes them feel insecure.
Looking forward for your response...

Regards
sn-e-ha (10 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-05-01)
Have you spoken to your mom about this? I think elder's help is required there
Meghana23 (3 stories) (32 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-28)
Does it still happening?... It's really a scary story... 🤔
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-26)
Thanks for your experience. Of course, like most readers, I imagine, would like to see the photo of the girl in yoyr photo. Would you be able to share that with us? And like Haven asked, what makes you think it was Rimmi's mother? You mentioned you left the threads on her wrists, so do you think her getting sick had anything to do with them? I look forward to hearing back. Thank you again for sharing.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-26)
Hi, Pratyusha,

How long ago did this happen? Is it still happening? Is Rimmi still feeling sick? What makes you think it was her mother?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: