You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Transparent Figure Crying?

Real Ghost Stories

A Transparent Figure Crying?

 

What I had experienced was so weird! I was 12 when it happened. We lived in a house where we had our main hall at the center attached with 2 bedrooms and one kitchen behind the main hall. We had an open backyard (can be seen through a kitchen window) from which I can see a small road which was about 10 meters from our house. And between the small road and our house there is a grassland, not so well maintained and it had lots of plastic stuffs but the grasses growing there were so high.

In my back yard, we have steps to land on that grassland (5 steps).

One important thing is that our house (not our own) was newly built.

So our house owner told that he would build a compound between our house and the grass land as soon as possible. We agreed.

After entering that new house, I was fully excited when I saw an open grassland to play on. I told my mom that I would clean it and play there. But as it was so nasty she didn't allow me and added that she was little scared about this place. It didn't satisfy her and the reason was unknown.

Everyday at around 5.00 pm I would put a chair on my backyard (beside the steps) and oil my hair to comb it smoothly. I would plait my hair afterwards. The place in my opinion had a really good chill air or breeze sometimes which makes me sit there everyday. But one day, I got late to go there as I was engaged with some interesting stuff before that.

It was around 7:30 pm. I was oiling my hair. Everything went cool until I saw something strange. There was a crying sound coming somewhere inside the grass. My mom was cooking in the kitchen. As I mentioned my mom can see the backyard through window.

I asked her if she could also hear that sound. She simply ignored and then said it would be some dog or something. After sometime the sound got worse, I went near the grassland to see if something is there. And I was shocked to see a woman dressed in a white saree (an Indian traditional dress) in between the grassland. (the grasses were so high) she was crying with her hands on her face. She was very transparent. It seemed to be like she was in her 20's. It was hard for me to move. Something tied me up to stay. I was not scared because I was strong and wanted to know the reason and console her. I even knew that she was a ghost.

My hands were shaky. As soon as she saw me she disappeared. I explained everything to my mom as I reached my home. My mom said that on her previous conversation with the owner, she was given the info that the grassland was before a house. And the lady's husband was so rude and for some reason he fired it with her living inside and she was pregnant that time.

It was the weirdest experience I have ever had in my life.

Thanks for reading. Nothing happened like that ever since.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jaanu96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-02)
Hi Jaanu96, Your Name reminds me of the Hindi song "Tu mera Jaanu" from Hero movie of 1980. Jokes apart, I appreciate that you had the courage to go near the women even knowing that she was a ghost. May be her soul didn't find Salvation. Let he soul be at peace. Just like to know do you still reside there, It is very sad that still in this Century we have domestic violence at home. God Bless All.
ujju23 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-07)
its really sad story, and some scary... Can you email me more about that expirience... My email id is raiujjawalkant [at] gmail.com
raj89m (21 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-07)
Often people who have been victims of domestic violence and as a result died or committed suicide can become vengeful spirits.

Your lucky the ghost dissappeared upon seeing you and you saw none of it again. Otherwise such spirits can be quite malevolent.
Jaanu96 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
[at] valkricry, Nope. We don't live there anymore.
[at] Amie_16, no:)
[at] sds, I don't live there anymore. I am from Tamil nadu. I didn't experience anything after that. Even My family members didn't. Glad you enjoyed:)
[at] allesgute154,Thanks for that advice! Even my granny says it:)
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING:)
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
A really sad story. Glad you're safe and the ghost didn't do anything to you. Normally people who die violent deaths can become vengeful as spirits. Take care and god bless.

Also, another friendly word of advice: please never leave your hair open outside your house, especially after sunset. My granny used to say it's an open invite to spirits for possession.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Dear Jaanu96, that was a paranormal encounter and as Val said, atleast we know why she was crying. But try to find out from your neighbours if they had any encounters and what happened afterwards to her husband. By the way, which part of India you are living, just wanted to know as I am also from India.

You said you were strong, but did you investigate anything further or did you have any further experience, either you or your family members. Please post it, if you do.

Thanks for sharing your encounter.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
Wooohhh scary enough! So, did you see something else there after this experience?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
What a sad story! Assuming that the spirit you saw, and the woman your mother told you about are one and the same, who could blame her for crying! Did the landlord have any idea what happened to her husband?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: