You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Provoking Them Made Her Learn The Lesson

Real Ghost Stories

Provoking Them Made Her Learn The Lesson

 

I'm new here on YGS and I've been reading a lot of stories here so I think it's time to share mine. I've been interested in the paranormal since I was little. I've been hearing stories from my grandmum (mama) my mother and most of her relatives. My mum told me that my great grandmum's both houses (one in Murree and the other one here in Rawalpindi) were haunted. The houses were very, very big and had a lot of rooms in one row.

So this is how the story begins...

One day my mum went to my great grandmum's house, my great grandmum told her that the room at the extreme end was extremely weird so she shouldn't be there and she agreed.

At their place came an aunt as well who came from Lahore, she heard her telling my mum about the room and started making fun of her because she was a skeptic. She said, "Oh come on there's no such thing as ghosts, it's all your imagination. I'll sleep there tonight if something happens to me then I'll believe you". Everyone warned her not to do this silly thing even the children there told her that they've had strange experiences there but she said no! My great grandmum ordered the servants to set up that room for the guest and they did. The lady went to sleep.

The next day my mama went herself to wake her up, she knocked at the door, no answer! She again knocked at the door no answer so she just went inside. She touched her hand which was extremely hot, she got afraid and called others. When the lady woke up she told them what had happened to her last night.

She said, "There came little people who had scary and very big heads, they tried to choke me. I started reciting verses of holy Qura'an and then they disappeared." Everyone looked at her with their jaw dropped expressions.

Since that day the lady didn't return to my great grandmum's house ever! She said while leaving that she won't forget that horrible night ever!

Other hauntings by Amie_16

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amie_16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JustAnotherPerson (9 stories) (36 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-10)
I hope she learned her lesson.

One should not provoke the paranormal. Nothing good comes out of it. She's lucky she made it out alive.

But, I hope she is okay.
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-27)
[at] GreyFeather - The house is not still a house, infact the property had been sold and now there are shops there and I don't even know the exact place where that room was lol and thanks:)
GreyFeather (44 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-25)
Good story. Maybe you can get pictures from in that room. If it's that active in there, you're sure to catch something on camera.
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
RedWolf- hmm maybe but she would have sworn that this happened I know and I just asked my mum about that story and she told me other things as well which I forgot to mention in the story and yes she was perfectly fine before this all happened
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
Amie_16,
Perhaps the lady did not know she was ill before going to bed and dreamed or hallucinated the little creatures. A temperature of 104 has been known to do that to some people. The mark that looked like a hand but not human could have been because of the fever like a hive. Personally a fever that high for me is dangerous because my normal body temperature is 97 and I do get strange marks on me when I get that high a temperature.
Narella (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
It seems like the spirits really enjoyed playing with your aunt's mind. Thanks for sharing this!
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Sds - they didn't hear any noises cause their rooms were at a great distance! And secondly the lady didn't come out because she was petrified or something and when she started reciting the surahs then she got a bit relaxed! She thought she could easily get away from it all, the next day she was having 104○ temperature and had a handprint on her neck which was way too small than her own and very very different from humans...

I'm not a good story teller that's why didn't clear the things out and I'm really very sorry for that...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Hi Amie_16, just out of curiosity, whether your mom or others did not hear any sound from the room where your aunt was spending the night. It is said that she was reciting verses from Koran and the little creatures disappeared. If she was so scared, did she not shout or yell for help. Further, after the disappearance of those creatures, why she did not come out of the room, was the door locked from outside? Please try to clarify.

Also, I don't think it could be djins, as they are more dangerous and if it were djins, I don't think she would have been able to spend the night in the room. It is just my point of view.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
[at] mysterious_sunset - thanks for appreciating thanks a lot oh yea have got a lot of more stories I'll write those as well!

[at] rook - well I wasn't there at that time and maybe what you are saying is right I only knew the story and so I told... You're right sounds like alien stuff but I've heard that djins are shape shifters so a little bit confused!

Thanks for taking out time to read my story. 😁
Thanks for feedback people thanks alot!

Regards Aminah ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Not to dismiss this outright but from the woman's own description...

"She said, "There came little people who had scary and very big heads..."

This encounter (note I used the word encounter vise experience) sounds more like an 'alien abduction' than an experience with spirits.

Just my opinion.

Respectfully,

Rook
mysterious_sunset (1 stories) (16 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
I like your story too! Its pretty scary what could happen at old houses. Got any more? Thanks 😊
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
Hahahaha nice to see you here with this user name! Didn't have anything else? Your own name is more good than this one specially here! 😆
Anyways thanks for liking my story beeeeeep
beep_beep (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
by reading the stoy it seems to b real and true! Its too scary! Keep it up champ you rocked!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: