You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Grandmother's House

Real Ghost Stories

Grandmother's House

 

I love reading stories in this site which convince me to share my own story. This is my first time so please bear with me and my grammar.

These stories that I'm about to share all happened in one house different time and date. Let me first describe to you the inside of the house. Once you enter the main door, on your left is the living room on to your right is the dining room and the kitchen (there is no divider) from the main door you will see the stairs, once you go up in front of it is another living room and to your right will be the hallway and from there you will see 5 rooms. That first room is from my aunt and second one is for the boys the third one is the bathroom the fourth one is my grandmother's room and the last is the girls room.

It was a huge house owned by grandmother who just passed away last November 2012. She often told us that the reason she made it that big is because of us, her grandchildren who loves to hang out and sleep in her house instead of our parent's house (which is true).

My first encounter with the unseen in that house is way back when I was in college. I came home around 6:30 pm and my cousins were all downstairs waiting for the food to be served. My grandma and grandpa were both busy watching news so I continued to walk upstairs. Lights on the second floor were all turned off (house rules) I continued to walked on the hallway when I notice that I'm about to bumped into someone so I walked in sideways. "oops sorry" I said. When I reached the room I turned on the lights and turned around to see who it was but there is no one. I just shrugged it off thinking that maybe it was one of my cousins who already ran downstairs. After changing clothes I went to the dining area and ask my cousins "sino sainyo galing sa taas? (whom of you just came downstairs before me?)

They all stared at me.

"wala namang nag punta sa taas, kanina pa kami nandito (none of us go upstairs) one of them answered. Not wanting to scare my self I just shrugged it off.

It was Saturday evening that time, me and my cousin's were watching television shows on the second floor living room when my brother stood up then went to the girls room to grab a cigarette from my bag and when he came back he look at us.

"para akong may mababangga kanina pagpunta ko sakwarto niyo (I feel like I am going to bumped on to someone on my way to your room)

That is when all of my cousins share their experiences and they all said that it came from our grandma's room.

The second experience is me and my two other male cousins were watching tv and my auntie is taking a bath of her 4 years old daughter. When I saw her came back to her room but after a few minutes what scares me is when I heard her voice talking to her daughter inside the bathroom. I look at my cousins and they were staring at me as well, so one of them stood up and checked the bathroom and there he saw that my auntie and her daughter were still inside.

This 3rd story is from one of my girl cousins. Let's call her Sheila (not her real name) shared her experiences and swore that she is telling the truth.

It was Friday night when me and my cousins decided to sleep on the living room on first floor for no reason. We all sleep on the floor except for Sheila, since she has an asthma she will sleep on the couch. I was having my good night sleep when I heard Sheila asking me to move so she could sleep beside me. Feeling sleepy I just moved and continue my journey to the wonderland.

The next day I woke up and found Sheila still sleeping. I get up and notice our maid is cleaning something on the floor, she looked at me and said "don't play if you don't know how to fix your mess" she shouted at me. I just didn't mind her and instead go back to the living room and watch tv.

We are having our breakfast when one of my cousins ask Sheila

"why did you slept on the floor? You know you have asthma?"

She then looked pale and answer us. "Last night when all of you were sleeping I heard a sound of a baby crying it goes on for at least 2-3 minutes so I decided to play music on my phone, then after that the sound of the baby was gone. After a few more minutes that basket (she pointed on the basket that is placed on the top of the refrigerator) fell. The scary part is the way it fell on the ground. It looks like someone hold it and drop it." she answered.

After that another incident happened. Sheila was on the living room on the first floor and was watching tv when our maid yelled at her "didn't I told you not play if you don't know how to clean your mess? I just finished cleaning the house"

Sheila still confused of what the maid is telling her, stood from the couch and that is when she noticed that the vase that is usually beside the couch (where Sheila is sitting) is already placed in the middle of the stairs. Shocked and confused she answered the maid, "I didn't play. And there is no way I am going to play with that vase. I know how grandma hates it when we touch her precious vase." Then she went outside. She told us that we are all outside the house and it was just her and our maid inside the house.

Thanks for reading, I'll continue to share more experiences on that house next time.

Other hauntings by yuki

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yuki, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-27)
Val stole my words lol. Glad to know I think like someone so experienced 😁 So yeah I have the same question, so if you have any answer, it would help sorting out the situation. Thank you for saving me the trouble val 😉
-Shady
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-05-26)
Dear yuki, Your name makes me smile. It is also my daughter's nicname from college. Did you know it is Japanese for snow?
Like the others, I don't think this was a harmful (intentionally) spirit, but you mention in your comments that scary things happen later. Have you ever heard of anything bad (accidents?) happening when it was a suger cane field?
yuki (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-26)
allesgute154: it was already blessed (twice)

Shady4u: actually it was a sugar cane field before the house was build. I know because that is were me and my cousins played.
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-26)
Hey there! Seems like a mischievous spirit lol. Well you should try to dig in some information about your grandmother's house, like the history of the house, history of the land on which it is built, etc. Keep us notified, waiting for your other stories 😊. Thank you.
-Shady
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
Looks like a mischievous entity. If you are worried about its presence, try to get this house blessed.
yuki (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-24)
[at] narella - I agree that those entity were playful (very playful), but after my grandparents passed away a lot of scary things happen. I'll share them on my next story! 😁

Thedemonicdebate - it was just me and my brother who was raised in that house. But as of now i'm living in the ancestral house that is just in front of it 😁
thedemonicdebate (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
I agree with Narella in the statement that the entity seems not to mean any harm. Perhaps it is the ghost of a small child who had been raised there (also as Narella suggested) and that is why the vase was moved. But so far the spirit seems more curious and/or playful than anything else. Please continue to post about the events of the house. 😊
Narella (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-23)
This is an interesting story. It doesn't sound like the entity means you any harm. Did your grandparents raise any of their children in the home? Maybe you could talk to older family members and see if they had any experiences. Knowing when the activity started could help you understand what is causing it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: