You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Girl And The Cloaked Figure

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl And The Cloaked Figure

 

Look, I don't care if you believe me or not this is true, okay? Now if anyone wonders about why I don't live with my parents it's because my father and I got into an argument that turned into a fist fight and Ashley and I were told to get out. Oh, and by the way, I don't drink anymore.

Now I'm living with a family friend, his name is Johnny, and his wife and 2 year old daughter. He recently bought a house that was abandoned. I don't know much about the place except it was built in the early nineteen hundreds. We've been living here for about a month now and a week after we moved in we started noticing things.

One day while I was helping Johnny build a fence Johnny dug up a hand made doll. It looked old, it had a sewn on mouth and what looked like used to be a little black dress. We figured it was nothing and threw it away. That night when I went to bed I set my wallet down on the night stand, went to the bathroom and when I came back it was gone. I figured Ashley was trying to be funny so I found her watching TV with Johnny's wife Amanda. I asked for my wallet back, she said she didn't have it so I asked Amanda if Ashley had left the room since I went to bed. Amanda told me Ashley stayed put the whole time. So I went back to our room to see if I had knocked it off by chance and when I entered the room I saw my wallet on the nightstand. I thought that was weird but ignored it.

Now a few days after that Johnny and I noticed his daughter Dorthy had been waking up at 4:36 every night for the past few days so, we got curious and installed a camera in her room. After a while of staring at the monitor we thought we were complete morons but then the door to Dorthy's room opened and this black cloaked figure walked over to Dorthy's crib and started calling her name. When she woke up the figure dashed out the room. We were shocked. Then the next morning we showed everyone the tape they were surprised also.

That night as I was getting home from work I saw a little blonde haired girl standing outside my bedroom window. I called her, she looked at me and took off. I chased her to the back of the house. When I rounded the corner she was gone. I looked for a while but couldn't find a trace of her.

Other hauntings by chrisstar

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chrisstar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-08)
lady_glow,
I think perhaps you misunderstood me. It isn't that they got published that saddens me, it's the fabricating part. What a sad, dreary life one must lead, if they feel they need to lie for attention. There's lot's of sites that cater to fiction. But yes, the comment section can be very entertaining. (The Zozo ones I've read during my wanderings. I'll need to look up the others. I could use a good laugh.) Thanks for the heads up! ๐Ÿ˜Š
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-08)
Valkricry:
I agree with you that it is sad how stories like the ones from chrisstar get published, but I think the tread of comments they generate can be really amusing.
You joined YGS recently and probably haven't have a chance to read some stories that, to me, are even worst than chrisstar's.
I would suggest for you to read the following:

Emily, the boy and the man. By ccunn2
Zozo the Ouija Demon. By april0 (This one has 3 parts)
And a series of stories by a dude called CF.

Get a box of Kleenex, after reading the comments for these stories you'll laugh so hard that will start crying. ๐Ÿ˜†
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-08)
I'm not sure it's even worthy of a picnic, girlie... The whole thing just makes me sad. This particular writer's bids for attention (he doesn't even write well, for pity sake) is on-going. This is his 5th bogus story. Each time, we've tried to treat it seriously on the onset. After-all most of us have had experiences that, well weren't accepted well when we told them to friends or family. So we know first hand that the most improbable confuted sounding experience can be truth, so we ask questions when things aren't clear. Honestly, our mods are pretty smart cookies from what I have seen, and if they were permitted not to publish based on their gut-feeling of BS, we'd never see another word printed by this OP. However, because sometimes a simple question and answer can clear things and take what seems 'fishy' to 'this happened', things get published. But this guy's track record, and the convenience in which things happen in an attempt to make things seem to be believable - If you are going to lie, do it well, you know? Like I said, it just makes me sad.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-08)
So do y'all want me to bring the brownies? Are we still going to hav this picinic?
GIRLIE ๐Ÿ˜† โค
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
lady-glow: Thank you for clearing that up LOL. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Fifty fifty fifty
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
Miracles:
I was puzzled at granny's comment's meaning, but after reading yours I understand that my words could look like if I were trying to make fun of your misfortune. ๐Ÿ˜ข

The only thing I was thinking was the possible explanation that Chrisstar/Ashley, been as resourceful and imaginative as we all know he is, would give in order to justify his silence after his last comment.
But I just got carried away on a goofy mood and that's when I suggested YGS been closed for the weekend, without knowing that's the case!

Anyway, just like granny says: there was no parallel intended.
The similarities between my comments and the events you endured on your weekend are just that, similarities. And no hurt was intended.

Thanks
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
lady_glow - sometimes things have to be spelled out for me because I'm a little slow getting them, so I'm just going to flat out ask. Are you saying you believe Granny and/or I are "Ashley"?

And "Ashley" could have left a comment last weekend had she really been going to. The site is not closed to comments, only submissions. And the Submissions is ALWAYS closed on weekend. Ever since I've been a member. Sometimes it's closed from Thursday to...well, whenever the admins (which neither granny nor I are... We are only mods) decide to reopen it. It depends upon how busy they are.

So, had Ashley really wanted/intended to leave a link, there was nothing to prevent her. Not a computer crashing like mine, arthritic hands (granny's) or taking a weekend vacation (as we did). By the way, I used my phone to check on the comments, and deleted several that were uncalled for, while we were away. That can be done with a phone also. I just can't edit/publish stories from my phone.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
lady-glow: ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Ashley's recent problems sound exactly like Miracles and mine LOLOLOL! I'm sure there was no parallel intended though LOL
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
Amihet:

You are right, and on top of all these inconveniences YGS was "closed" when Ashley tried to comment because the Mods were gone for the weekend! ๐Ÿ˜†
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-06)
Lady-glow, I love your sense of humour ha,ha,ha you are funny but you forgot to mention that the roof caved in. Cheers
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-07-06)
Ashley was ready to share the accident's link with us but the internet crashed, her computer exploded and she got a bad case of arthritis on both her hands. ๐Ÿ˜†
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-06)
Give it up 'Ashley,' you are chrisstar! Don't pretend like you're two different people.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-03)
It's not nice to make light of car wrecks, as it can happen to anyone. So, what does pretend Ashley look like?
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-07-01)
Hi chrisstar, I don't care if you believe me or not this is true, okay? You know wisdom comes with age and there are a lot of us younger people here with common sense and brains too. You are a great story teller but sad to say I believe you have a huge imagination and you're sharing it with people like me who likes to read true stories. All the evidence is burned out?...a blind can feel it with his stick something is cooking with this story. It's rather sad to say teenagers like your type makes a good site like YGS look like fake. I really hope you don't 'breed' something out of the ordinary internal.
Good luck. Trix.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-06-28)
Oh, no! Chrisstar is INTERNALLY BREEDING more incredible stories, I hope the head trauma didn't affect his speech and writing.

Ashley, I really believe you are Chisstar's girlfriend, you actually have to be his soul mate, and that's the reason why you guys share such similarities on your writing style ๐Ÿค”.

I agree with Val and MizMiMi, post the link for the accident and I'll be the first one apologizing for thinking wrong about you, otherwise the only thing I can say is: BS, BS, BS!
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+4
11 years ago (2013-06-28)
Potato Salad? Yum... Of course if proof can be furnished, I'll gladly apologize. An accident of that magnitude would have been covered in the local newspaper. A link to that paper would work. We all know that sometimes, the most improbable, far-fetched sounding things can be truth.
Someone pass the barbequed Chicken, please.
MizMiMi02 (8 stories) (56 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-06-28)
I'm just going to say it outright... This is a rather pathetic attempt at trying to corroborate your own story, and I don't believe for one second that you are "his" girlfriend. You both have the exact same spelling/grammar issues and writing style. It's really convenient that the tape was destroyed, because now you think no one has a choice but to believe you. On your dash? You just threw this important piece of paranormal history onto your dash? I'm not sure about anyone else, but I would never conceive the notion to drive with a video tape on my dash. Especially one that I was trying to get converted to DVD, to convince folks I wasn't a habitual liar. In addition, even if it was a reel tape, it would most likely have been in a canister. Did the car catch fire and destroy it? That seems to be the only way I could imagine it happening, otherwise that's a negative ghost rider. Sorry, monster sized bs parachute deployed.
chrisstar (5 stories) (14 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-06-28)
I'm not lying I had a broken leg and broken risk along with a concusion chris had it a lot worse the drunk drive hit the drive side of the car he has internal breeding two broken ribs a punchared lung and bad headtrama the tape was on the dashboard when we were hit
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-28)
I agree with Val, its time for a picnic and I will bring the potato salad.
Kiego (2 stories) (52 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2013-06-28)
well if chrisstar is in a coma then I'm truly sorry. I don't understand why you would be on this site if he was tho, I would think that you would be by his side. Anyway, I agree with Valkicry... His stories are a bit far fetched and it all just seems to... Oh what's the word I'm looking for... Convenient that hes now suddenly out of commission. Anyway, I do hope all is well and I will send a prayer just in case.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+3
11 years ago (2013-06-28)
Hi, Ashley. So chrisstar is in a coma? And the accident destroyed the tape too?! Must have been some accident! Because video tapes don't destroy easily. Not in any of the crashes I know of at any rate.
I see neither you nor Chris use punctuation in your replies. Not meant as a slam, but it would make them more readable if you would use some.
Unfortunately, due to Chris' past record of stories that didn't hold water, the odd timing of this 'accident' which conveniently also destroys his only proof, coupled with the appearance of a girlfriend who uses the exact same syntax and errors when typing, and I have to wonder. I think it maybe time for a BS party.
chrisstar (5 stories) (14 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-06-28)
hi I'm chrisstars girlfriend ashley hes in icu in a coma we were in a car acident so I'm helping with the updates and so you know a little about me I come of some from as family of senseitives (sorry not good at spelling) but if you are wondering about the tape it was destroyed we were on our way to walmart to get turned into a dvd when we were hit by a drunk driver now I have had my own expiriences one night when I was making dinner I saw out of the corner of my eye a little blonde girl and as for the dark figures I have seen it move from room to room every now and then as for the nightly visits to dorthys crib I have no idea why
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-26)
Haha I don't think we will be getting a response from chrisstar, I didn't get through the first paragraph without thinking something was a bit suss about this account add to the fact he aint participating in the discussion. ๐Ÿค”
Kiego (2 stories) (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-24)
Id like to meet this kid in person. I'm curious about more things than one. I'll leave it at that.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
Hi chrisstar, I would like to see the video before commenting. Because I read your previous stories and commented negatively on them. But if you want to share, I don't think you can use the words "I don't care if you believe or not". That is not for what this site is created. We do share our paranormal experiences and some are really scary, believable and some others are not.

You can covert the video into DVD and upload it. Please do it and I reserve my comments until then.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
Soooo? Did your father come all the way from South Africa just to get into a fist fight with you? ๐Ÿค”

Why are you living with Johnny and his girlfriend if your grandfather's house is empty?

I would love to see that video!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
http://www.dvdwalmart.com/Videotape_to_DVD.aspx

Walgreen's can probably do it, too, or anywhere they develop film. ๐Ÿ˜Š
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
Easy: convert the tape to dvd and upload from there. Lots of places still do that.
chrisstar (5 stories) (14 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
johnny used a video camera very old and we don't know how you can put something like that online if you even can if anyone know how to get a tape uploaded on a computer id love to hear how
zzoya (5 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
Hey crisstar, After reading your story and comments following it, I read all stories of yours. And I found that, they are very drammatic and sorry to say but kind a 'filmy'.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: