You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Visions

Real Ghost Stories

My Visions

 

As I have stated in Previous stories and my profile I sometimes have visions of the past. I think that the most haunted places in my house are the ones I will share experiences with you about. Some background is in order here!

The front door is not the door we use. Instead, we go through the side drive where our caravan is to the gate to the back garden. The back door leads to the kitchen which has a door to the living room. Then on your right there is a cupboard under the stairs and go straight on then right and the living room is there. From that there is a door that goes to the hallway and downstairs bathroom. There is also the stairs to the landing. On the landing there is a door to my parents bedroom and bathroom on the right and the tanning room. If you go towards the tanning room and stop at the doorway, do a quarter turn to the left there is straight up and left my bedroom or straight up, my bathroom.

First I will start with my vision in the bathroom. I was taking a bath in there and lying back in the water when I felt something pushing on my face. I had a vision of a girl about 10 looking angry and pushing me into the water. She had raven black hair, green eyes and pale skin. It was all over in a minute but after that I felt a wave of sadness wash over me and I felt like drowning myself. It again was over in minutes but she is still there. I can feel her watching.

This next one is in the hallway. I was stacking DVDs with the doorway to the living room open when my music that was on my phone stopped and then the hallway door started opening and shutting. It stopped soon though but as it stopped I felt a cold wind brush past me and at the same time my stacks fell over.

This is my bedroom which is probably second creepiest. I was lying in bed on my phone after hours like now and I was on a mid sleeper (now a high sleeper) right next to the doorway and light switch. I did and still do sleep with my door open and the landing light on. I could see anyone coming from anywhere. I fell asleep and woke up around 1 when I saw a black figure with no features on it. This is not sleep paralysis because I could move. I threw the covers over my head and calmed down and then back to sleep. At about 2 I awoke again and looked down from my bed to the floor and had a vision of three hell hounds snapping at the wood. In the morning there were dog teeth marks.

This is my landing story that doesn't really count. Ever since I came to this house I always thought that there was something on the landing. Every time I ran down stairs and from the bathroom to my ladders to scramble up because I felt like I was being chased which I still do.

This is my living room story that again doesn't really count. I get up at six in the morning and my parents, Seven. Every time I would run downstairs and run to the sofa. Then still facing the room at large I would lean behind the sofa to the switch for the lamp and I would do the same with everything else too. Always keeping my back to the wall. Thanks!

~Γ—CharlyΓ—~

Other hauntings by CharyWithThePoltergeists

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CharyWithThePoltergeists, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-28)
OMG! Your house must be a horrible pleace to live with all those ghosts bugging you all the time!
I'm looking forwards to read more of your experiences.
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-13)
Oh, before I hit the road for a while, I just wanted to say, that on April fools day, when someone hacked the system and changed certain words to "clown"... Well, I thought that was really funny. It took a whole story for me to figure it out. I thought someone was writing a scary clown story. That is all. Very funny, I thought. Peace.
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
Wants more spine tingles and goin away and thinking about it (maybe even leaving the dynamo on when I sleep out in the woods:)... Than public hangings because the story didn't ring true or some shiate. Whatever. Pfffft. Takin my torch, going camping and getting offline for a bit.
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
...wonders why everyone even cares, seriously. My toddler (sabre is deaf) is in behavioural therapy at the moment (no. I am not an over sharer) My point is this. Ignoring a shameless bid for attention that manifests in chi draining, annoying and negative behaviour is apparently the most effective form of stamping it out. Because then the person creating that dynamic is forced in to self reflection or more socially acceptable behaviour. Genius.
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
Dispel with the politics and bring on some fresh stories:) one love you mob.
Marine (6 stories) (42 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
I am also more than happy to help if there is a need. English may not be my first language but I speak and write it as fluently as the next native speaker (modesty aside, of course 😁)
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
Hi Red, As Miracles pointed out, it isn't them just submissions are in limbo or something. But thanks for thinking of me:) I've said it before and will again, if Gran or Miracle's needs help all they have to do is send up a flair.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
Miracles,
Thank you for being so understanding. 😁 I am the type of person who tends to volunteer to help out all the time. Sometimes it gets me in over my head though πŸ˜†. I must log off for the night know so enjoy the rest of your evening.
Regards
Red
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
RedWolf - I didn't think you meant any disrespect 😊 and it was my computer LOL. It actually has went kaput twice. Thankfully the last time was less of a problem than the first (lost everything on my hard drive the first time 😒). Thankfully I keep everything backed up.

Anyway, thank you for your offer of help. I just hope we have stories soon so that we can complain about how busy we are πŸ˜† What's that old saying about never being satisfied? LOL
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
Sorry Miracles and Granny. I was not trying to disrespect either of you. I know you 2 work hard at what you do but I remember reading one of you having trouble with your computer. I didn't think you were holding up the stories. I incorrectly assumed there were just too many stories for 2 people who have lives of their own to read,edit,and publish. I was just making an innocent but sincere comment to Val about helping out. Again my sincere apology and if you get an avalanche of stories when the submissions page opens my offer to help out stands.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
LOL but in order to not cause inadvertent controversy on someone else's story as we (myself included) have done recently, let's start the conversation on one of our own stories, okay? πŸ˜†
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
Yep! We're ready! πŸ˜† Geez, I was thinking about getting a good discussion going somewhere. Somebody: PICK SOMETHING! πŸ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
Redwolf - there is no backlog of stories. The Submissions Page is just closed. Granny and I aren't holding up the stories. We don't know what's going on either and are waiting for the Submissions Page to be opened back up so we can get started on editing and publishing the stories. Believe me, we're as ready as y'all for some new ones πŸ˜‰ 😊
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
Val maybe you and I should drop Martin a note saying we are willing to be temp mods so the back log of stories can start flowing. It couldn't hurt to ask even if he says no. What do you think?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-08-03)
Swims...swims...swims...*shakes head* We'all is too right πŸ˜†. Lordy, I hope submissions opens soon, because I think lack of material is making us all a tiny bit punchy. Thanks for the thought of green arrows 😊.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-02)
LOL! Y'al are not right. Amihet, a ghost maid would definately rock. I tried to give everybody greens but my phone won't let me.
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
I been giving green arrows to certain of you it was probably me that gave it to you if anyone is wondering sorry for off topic just letting some users know
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
Amihet: Thanks for sharing this mini-story, I was starving to read something new!
I agree with you, it would be great if your ghost could help cleaning the kitchen. πŸ˜†

BTW, welcome to the club of collectors of little red arrows!
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
MMMM could be, lady-glow.Could be. Maybe Amihet is right and the Karma monster is a she suffering with PMS! πŸ˜† Your comment did make me laugh though. 😊
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+4
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
Amihet, 'She'? Here I was thinking 'he', because as a woman I just don't have time to play that kind of game πŸ˜†. Does the karma monster even have a gender? Maybe it's an it. I see someone fixed my point. Thank you, kind person, whomever you are.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
Valcricry:
Yeah, the negative karma monster lurks in the shadows of a dark forest and sends a downpour of little red arrows to anyone that dares to doubt its ideas and comments! 😲
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
I have noticed as well she gave me a negative point too. Some people's kids. Hmhmh. πŸ€”
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
Dear Darkassassin,
Those karma marks are odd things. Sometimes it's just a case of bad eye-hand coordination. They meant to click up but clicked down instead. Sometimes you get marked down because someone didn't like what you had to say, or they couldn't understand what you meant. Or they didn't understand what the arrows were for. I pretty much ignore it. Unless you get like 3 or 4 negatives on one comment, or a mod says something to you about your comments, you're pretty safe. I figure 3 or 4 negatives on one, and maybe I need to rethink what I said or how I said it. If you are directing a comment at someone, it's best to use their name, because we've had times when two or more will be posting at the same time and then it changes the order they came in. Next thing you know, no one knows what you are on about, and that can get you negative marks too. It's also best to comment on the same thread that you're addressing, again it avoids confusion. I'm sorry you are having a hard time. If it is a person running around handing out negative karma points like candy, you know they're never going to say 'Oh, that was me." All you can do is feel sad for them, because they're just pitiful and can't think of something more constructive to do.
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
To below me I never got a postive mark most of my comments were not rude I was asking for help I been getting negative also I think the person who does it needs to reveal themselves I do not think it is a glitch.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
Hmmm, well I see the negative karma monster is back again πŸ˜†. See lady_glow? Not just you but I got one too for saying I didn't know why some people mark the way they do. Now you KNOW that just had to offend somebody! *falls over in a fit of giggles* I'm sorry but I find it funny in a way. Either a systems glitch or somebody really needs a life.
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-29)
Hi everyone: Very interesting comments from everyone. Charly I read your comment and honestly I am a bit confused and I had no idea that spirits could travel from fields or forests to a person's home. Your fella with the top hat and coat tails sure gets around but what do I know. To everyone else, I have further news about my home and my house mate who lives in it rent free. I have always felt a female presence and no wonder because she likes my art cuisine delux cake mixer and she has turn it on twice in front of me and my son. The other incident was weird and its in one of my posts. My neighbours are fairly new they moved to my court after I moved in a little over 3 years ago but one of my neighbours has been living in her home for about 40 years. She is a miserable old lady who picks fights with other neighbours so I avoid her for that reason and I sense her mean spirit so I have spoken to her only once. My husband is different and he talks to her when he sees her so I asked him to ask her if she knew the couple that built our home and she proceeded to tell him that the owner's wife died of cancer in the bedroom that I sleep in and that they were a friendly couple and that her name was Helen. The couple that we bought the house from her name was Ellen and I recall one morning when we first moved here I was laying in bed, I heard a women's faint voice called out to Ellen. So Helen the Mrs. Thats' what we call our resident ghost was probably confused because I was sleeping in her room instead of Ellen. We are the third family that bought this house so now it makes sense to me. By the way the MRS. (ghost) has become very quite since we cleansed the home. Whenever she fiddled in my kitchen my husband and I would say to each other out loud that if the MRS. Wants to muck about in my kitchen, she should make herself useful and clean my stove and fridge. If anything else happens, I will keep you post It. I have a few more experiences from last year that I will be posting soon. Thanks for your support.
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-29)
You never know there is a lot of unexplained things out there
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-29)
dark assassin,
You might try over at our sister site for an answer to that. Http://www.psychic-experiences.com/. Over there they deal with near death experiences and you should get some interesting opinions. Here we're mostly ghosties and things that go bump. Wouldn't surprise me if they've even had that question before.
Personally, I don't know why that is. My mom had a NDE and remembered nothing (fairly religious woman), a friend of mine has had THREE of them and says there was 'nothing' (agnostic), but my brother (pagan) says he saw lights. But, yeah, I'd ask over there.
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-28)
why do some people say when they die they do not see a light or hear things while others see a light could it be they have forgot their near death experience I am confused about it?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-28)
Dunno why you got a negative. I gave up trying to figure out the 'why' some people mark things the way they do.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: