You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Things Happening To Me And People Around Me

Real Ghost Stories

Things Happening To Me And People Around Me

 

Let me begin with the things that happened in and around my ex house. My ex's parents had a dog and there was a certain room upstairs that when he (the dog) was in the room he couldn't come out! You would hear him walk and whimper since the room had a wooden floor and the landing upstairs had normal carpet and he couldn't cross the doorstep. Every time it would happen I'd go upstairs into the room and the dog could leave.

The attic of this house wasn't my favorite place to be, if I had to go up there I'd run up get what was needed and run back down, it freaked me out! One night my ex decided to put up a camera during the night and see if we would catch something, well we did... There were a lot of banging noises on the OUTSIDE wall!

And then there's my best friend's house, a few weird things happened there like the time my best friend called me. She and her boyfriend were scared because they felt something was watching them in their bedroom from the outside in... Their bedroom is on the second floor.

One time I was there I refused looking into their garden because I felt like something was watching me... After that my best friend told me she had the same feeling and at night she keeps the curtains closed!

But there were also good things happening there, like the time I felt a presence when my best friend was pregnant with her first kid. I felt a female presence and good presence. It felt like their baby was checking out where it was going to live, a few months later she gave birth to a girl. Now this might be coincidence but still it's pretty cool!

Other hauntings by anjarey

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anjarey, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-14)
Tyank you for sharring your story. I agree with battle scars dogs are very sensitive. I had two dogs that lived outside of the house. They were very friendly dogs and once in while I would let them in. Sometimes they would basically run over me to enter the house beacuse they would allways get something special to eat, The day after my mom passed away I tried to let them in. They didn't go in I tried pulling them in. Not a Chance. Noway could I get them in so I said no treats for you. They ALLWAYS eneterd the house. Just not on that day.
anjarey (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-14)
Thank you for your comment battlescars! First of all no I don't live in that house, its from the parents of my ex boyfriend. But I do know that they were the first people to live there and that it used to be a park or woods. Second of all is that I also don't know the history of my best friends house but its built not long after the second world war and was for people who worked for the textile factories overhere...
BattleScars (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-14)
Animals are very sensitive to spiritual/paranormal things. It could be the reason why the dog is frightened and needed a person to sort of protect it.

If you live in the same house, I recommend that you get a local priest to do a blessing over the house, it could remove whatever is haunting your place. Do you know the history of your house? The same with your bestfriend's house?

Best of Luck
Stay Safe

BattleScars

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: