You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Those Angry Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Those Angry Eyes

 

I am Rajena and I am from India. I am currently doing my Masters in United States. And before I start, I would like to thank the admin for having such a wonderful website that let's us share real life experiences.

So, it has been an interesting stay in the United States so far and I love the people, atmosphere and everything. And being in a college town always gives you an additional feeling of enjoyment with all those kids running around and partying crazy.

Okay! Now coming back to the story, (I do not want to mention the name of the place due to certain reasons) the place I live is quiet, peaceful and SPOOKY! Yes, indeed... I find more crematoriums than shops here!

One such cold night, myself and my roommates were up until 2 am watching some TB serials and I felt sleepy. I offered to go to bed first and everyone followed track. I let my laptop go to hibernate mode and went to bed. I still remember, it was Aug 24th by 3.15 am, my hibernating laptop came to life and the TV serial started playing. I woke up and jumped outta my bed. I immediately turned on the lights and found nobody inside. So, I shut down the system and thought my hand would have hit the power button by mistake.

I felt something strange, but I just went out to the restroom, took a leak and went back to bed. Around 45 minutes later, I heard some footsteps right out of my door. This time, I felt some thing really creepy. I was very much scared, but wanted to know who it was. I gathered all my guts and opened the door to find nobody there. And exactly at the same time, my roommates opened the door too. They said they heard some footsteps and all of us went to the living room to see if the main door is locked. What we found there made us run for our lives. My friend, Cage, went to turn the lights on and we saw a pair of gloomy, sick, angry red eyes staring at us. I immediately shouted and my other roommate passed out (or maybe he acted to be passed out). After he turned on the lights, we couldn't see the figure but we hear a scratch outside our main door. We opened the door hesitantly and found someone had scribbled "CRY" and "PAIN".

We did not know why it happened or who did it, but from then on, I leave the lights on in my room 24X7. One of my roommates have quit college and went back. My roommate had a scar on his back as if some one had beaten him badly. All of us are really scared and I do not know what to do. I shared this with one of my professors, but she said it is just our imagination. Well, 4 people cannot imagine the same stuff and feel the same thing at the same time.

I have hung pictures of god in my room and I feel safe inside. I am into my final semester. Nothing bad has happened for the past 20 days. But still there is a sense of fear and there are some cold spots inside the apartment. My roommates have often complained that they have a feeling of being watched, but I have not had such a feeling yet.

I just felt I should share this here, if anyone wants to help me and my roommates get over the fear. I really hope nothing has gone bad or we are living with someone who is not visible.

Other hauntings by Rajen

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rajen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Zozazoth (5 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-22)
Did you photograph the words on the door? Just to see the handwriting done by a ghost-alien-shadow person thing.
rweath1989 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-05)
Lawrence? You got to tell me. I'm in wichita. I like to search around Kansas for haunted places.
Rajen (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-14)
Just to give an update... My roommates and myself did smudging. We got a smudge stick and followed the steps given online and we have not had any experiences after that. My roommates are fine now. Thanks to everybody for helping us.:)
Rajen (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-08)
Swimsinfire - Smudging seems to be the best available solution to this now... Have been quite petrified off late... Luckily nothing bad has happened to me but my roommates still continue to feel a presence... I have read through many articles that briefs the process of smudging. We will do it together to wade off the spirit. Thanks for your advice!
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-06)
Smudging has always worked for me. Of courae it is all your spirit interacting with the energy around you, and with The Spirit, so what works is what you connect with. But there are a lot of Indian posters on this site that have cleansing methods. We're not trying to push a particular one, just they work for us, and sage is a good little ol' plant.
Rajen (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-06)
Takishima - We did not see the ghost completely... But the eyes... It still gives me goosebumps... It was round and completely bloodish in color. THis is the first time we are seeing that ghost. My roommates have never had any experiences like this before. But I heard my roommate Calvin (who left the house now) used a ouja board before he came here... I am not sure whether the ghost followed him here. No idea... But the place I live is also next to a cemetry and it is part of the university housing here. I really do not understand what to do... But after Calvin left, we have had pretty scary experiences like seeing a shadow, or seeing someone knocking the door late in the night when nobody is actually seen outside. It can also be our imagination because all of us are scared now... I do not want to see those eyes again... I complained about this to campus police, and they have started patrolling the area during the night times just to see if someone is messing around with us... But I am confident that what we saw was not something human.
Rajen (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-06)
savsavvy1023 - It is part of the university housing. I tried to find what would have happened in the past, but am clueless. I read through what smudging is and I hope it helps... Let me try doing it soon... Thanks for your help...
Takishima (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-06)
Rajen can you please answer these questions below

1.How did the ghost exactly look like?
2.was it the first time you and your friends felt this or see this ghost?
3.it might be haunting one of your friends?
4.did anyone of you mess with an ouijaboard
5.did anyone of you go to a graveyard before this incident?
6.did you do a background check on the place you live in?

...this might help you on clearing your mind and you can move forward... Hope it helps
savsavvy1023 (1 stories) (42 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-10-05)
You might want to try smudging or blessing the house depending on what you feel more comfortable with. Blessing involves holy water and is more christian. I do not have much experience with that. Smudging involves a sage stick. Everyone has a preferred method of doing this. Read up on both and decide which one you think would be better. Personally I prefer to smudge things, because that is what I grew up with.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: