You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Figures And White Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Black Figures And White Eyes

 

I have seen things all around me that no one else can ever see but me for as long as I remember. For most of my life the things I have always seen have been black shadow-like figures. Well, I shouldn't say shadow-like, cause they are always solid black. All of them... Except for two. I used to only see little things, like a fluffy cat that would appear, trot around a corner then it would just be gone. I was so young that I really didn't pay it any attention and just thought of it as normal and that everyone saw that kind of stuff. But once I got a bit older, it got worse.

By the time I was in 7th grade, I was seeing adults. Sometimes when I was sitting in my living room playing with toys I would look up to the hall upstairs and leaning on the banister was a woman with long wavy hair and a long fancy dress. That was the first time that when I saw something, it scared me. I didn't tell my mom, I don't know why.

Next I saw a man in a jean jacket and a trucker hat, he would stand there as I passed by in the hall. That's all they ever did, stand there and look at me. The same goes with the man in a bowler hat, and the man with slicked back hair.

When I hit the middle of 8th grade... It all went down hill. I wasn't too scared. I had come to terms with what I saw and that most of my dreams came true. I could handle that. But, I should have known it would get worse. And it did.

Every night, a white greyish colored thing, it was about 4 feet tall, crouched over like a frog or a gorilla, it had black eyes and a very wide smile, you could see all the teeth and it was all wrinkled. It would crouch by my door, look at me for a second, then all of a sudden come running at me like a crazy wild animal. But right before it half way crossed the room, it disappeared. It would happen every night. I had become accustomed to it coming to terrify me every night. Only once did it make it half way crossed the room. In fact, it went all the way to my bed, putting its face about a foot away from mine. I screamed. And that was the last night it ever happened.

I told you all of this to tell you about what is happening right now. A new black figure is here, but this one is different... It is tall, about 6 feet tall. It has clawed hands, small horns, and terrifying, dead white eyes. The eyes... They scare me the most. But I believe there is two or three of whatever they are. Most of the time it has red eyes, or none (black), and sometimes the white.

These black figure (s) are different than the black figures from before. They could touch me. And they did. The first time my friend spent the night something grabbed her arm, forcing me to tell her about all of this. But that was freshmen year. My sophomore year was kind of quiet, nothing really happened. But then my junior year... I had gotten out of the shower, I didn't even really touch my legs, or even shave them. But there was scratches down my legs.

About a week later I was plugging something in and when I stood up and turned around I knew it was behind me. When I say behind me, I mean its body almost pressed to mine, and it put one arm around me and stroked my cheek with its other. It wasn't out of affection, more like possession. Like a way to say "You're mine." I freaked out and ran away.

I am a senior at Reynolds High School in Fairview Oregon now and I see the "whatever it is" still, along with those figures who never touched me, including a white figure who never touches me. I'm trying to research white eyed demons to see what it could be but all I am getting is Supernatural the TV show fan sights. I am likely to give up and let what is happening happen like I used to.

So...that's my real ghost/demon/I don't know what story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheLastRavenMocker, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-21)
Finalmyle- I understand. Was just giving you a head's up. We have people do it all the time.
Finalmyle (2 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-21)
ifihadyoux - This was more for informational purposes for the person that put this story up. Wasn't a "story" just trying to let this person know that they are not alone. But, I understand and will refrain from posting such long responses.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2015-01-21)
Finalmyle- We encourage people to post their own stories instead of posting their stories on someone else's comments, considering how that takes away from the original poster's story and the comments pertaining to it. Plus you will get feedback for your own story better than leaving it here. Just for future reference. Future comments such as this will be deleted. Thank you.
Finalmyle (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-21)
I had similar experiences when I was young all the way through high school. I was taunted by different figures. None of them ever physically touched me but, they were always there. Day, night, scratching, laughing, moving stuff. I woke up a few weeks ago with that same feeling that I had when I was a teenager, that feeling that I wasn't alone in my apartment. I've never been afraid of being alone or of the dark not even when I was a teenager and now I'm 37. This is a feeling I hadn't had since I was young and haven't had again since that night. What drew me to your post was that night I woke up I wanted to know if anyone else had the same experiences. The most 'evil' or menacing figure from my past was a 6 foot tall, solid black figure with white eyes. No one I've ever talked to has EVER seen anything like it... Not in person. Most times it could be passed off as an over active imagination as I'm very creative and have been my entire life. But, I know differently. I'm one of those people that will rule out all other possibilities before saying that something is true. These things happened to me. Some of them I have witnesses for... Others people will just have to take on my word on it. Some of them are just too "crazy" for anyone to believe which is why I don't talk about them. I remember the last time I had 'seen' anything. I was a junior in high school and I was getting kind of fed up with being taunted all the time by this figure. So, I got some "supplies" together and waited -- and waited -- and waited. Days went by, then weeks, months, and finally years. I never seen anything again after that night. I'm not sure if it was because I was no longer scared or if they became bored with me because I was never really scared. I've always been strong willed. I don't know what happened to me but, reading your post I had to leave a comment. Be stronger than they are is the only advice I can give you. Good luck.
inan0511 (11 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-02-26)
Just PRAY TO GOD... They are afraid to Him... You just need a relationship with God... He cares for us...
anup_metal (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-14)
Ah! I see... The horn like black figure? I really forgot the name of this entity but I am pretty sure this spirit is from mexico... This ghost just try to pass their time with kids as they are energetic... But at last they grow tired (as children have lots of energy) and to punish children they kill or convert children to their kind... Beware, just face it... That's the only option left... Try calling priests and monks and get blessed... Believe in yourself... If you see such demon just be prepared for battle to get rid of them...
Jackfrosty (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
I don't know much for certain about this stuff, but my intuition tells me that this touching entity has been steadily feeding on your fear and moving through energy levels. Manifesting to forms more powerful each time. I think it wants to possess you and you mustn't let it! Fight, be strong, don't give it your fear, but control your fear. Look at it with power and diminish it.
Do this alone or Get friends that you can trust to do the same, hold hands and stare it down, but don't be frightened, else it will gain I strength much faster than before.
Get personally blessed and cleansed with holy water, baptised again if you wish. Take rooks home cleansing rituals too.
Be strong. Good luck
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-17)
I agreed, I think you must seek help, especially from someone who is a medium etc, they may in time be able to help you get rid of these spirits. All your life you have experienced paranormal, now that you are older its like you are being subjected to scarier things. Seek help asap, I wouldn't communicate though with them. You mentioned a grey one that never touches you, has anyone passed away recently in your family? Most of all don't give up, be strong like the person you have already described to us. Keep in touch, let us know you are ok x
Femaelstrom (1 stories) (56 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-10-16)
Use your gut instincts before attempting communication. Communication with evil entities is futile. If your instincts say "evil", heed them and send them away by invoking the Blood of Christ in Jesus' Name. Use sage smudging to calm your environment and discourage harassment. Consider consulting with psychics and mediums who can assist you in using your gifts in a positive manner. Invoke the power of light and love before communicating for your protection and anyone else around you.

You sound level-headed and pretty together. (I woulda screamed and fainted or something desperate had I experienced what you have at your age. You're a strong person...that's why the creepies are trying to 'claim' you. Remember--you're better than that)
Rony813 (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-16)
After reading your story I may conclude that you have nothing to be afraid of. I think in all these years you have developed a level 2 sixth sense for which you have been able to see these spirits,ghosts,demons whatever. Moreover I think these things have also found out that you can sense them so they are trying to tell you something! I say, interact with them, ask them their problems. But if you feel uncomfortable tell them that you cannot help them so they must leave!
But if they do not leave and try to bother you call a priest!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-10-15)
First you should talk to your parents and ask for their help, this has been going on for a very long time and should be stopped.
Do you know if any member of your family has experienced something? -If this thing grabbed your friends arm and touches you, probably is doing the same to the rest of the people living in your house.

In order to get help you need to talk about your experiences to the people closest to you.

Good luck and thanks for sharing your story.
Dark0nix (8 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-10-15)
Sounds like a demon, though I don't know how it got here. You see, there's different dimensions, The dimension we're in is known as the human dimension, now regular humans can't travel to other dimensions, but demons, and spirits can. However, strong demons are supposed to be allowed in this dimension, there's things that prevent them from coming in, but sometimes, a strong demon does enter this dimension, and it seems to have taken quite a liking to you. It's either that, or it's simply a trickster spirit that's trying to scare you.

-Dark0nix

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: