You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Don't Mess with Ouija Boards

Real Ghost Stories

Don't Mess with Ouija Boards

 

My family bought a middle class home in Arvada Colorado in the mid 1970's. The house was normal and had no activity up until my sister and I became teenagers in the mid 1980's. That was about the time that my parents got a divorce and my sister and I got interested in Ouija boards.

One Summer night in 1985 we decided to invite some friends over to use the ouija board to find out if it was just a game or not. We figured the only way to get it to move was that one of us would be moving it. We really didn't believe that it would work. Well at first it didn't. We almost gave up and most of us had stood up and started to walk away when the pointer moved on its own. My sister's friend, being the only one left sitting by it, let out a loud scream and told all of us to come back and sit back down before it stopped. Well we started to get all types of answers after that.

The friend that was left sitting there started to ask really stupid questions trying to make it mad or something. The last question she asked was if he could prove he really existed would he rape her that night. Not really believing that it was all real. That night as she walked home from our house someone or something jumped out of the bushes and threw her down to the ground. He/It held her down and ripped her clothes off and raped her.

We woke up the next morning to the phone ringing tell us that she was in the hospital and had been beaten almost to death. The doctor had told her that they did a rape kit on her and found that she had been raped but they were not sure by what. There was no evidence left behind and it did not seem like a typical rape. They could not explain it. The only thing she ever told us about it was that it was a figure and she could not see a face or really a form.

After that we had strange occurrences in our house for everyday until we moved about 8 years later. For some reason though we have talked to the new neighbors and they have not had one experience there. Like it was only there because of our energy. That I have never been able to explain.

Lisa

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bluescorpion44, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2017-03-17)
RidetheLightning - your comment was deleted due to the fact we no longer accept experiences of the sexual nature, so your comment is unacceptable.
LakotaWinyan (2 stories) (63 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-20)
Any of you people scoffing at the girl being raped by an entity ever hear of a woman named Doris Blithers? She had an invisible rapist. Paranormal researchers did all they could to help her.

And I agree with many who've said it already... The girl daring the demon to rape her must have had some sort of rape fantasy going on to dare it, but she probably also did so skeptically, believing nothing would happen.
Shaw (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-11)
never challenge any spirit or aks about your future while using ouija board.
Nicolee (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
I'm sorry that this happened to you and your friends. But your friend was being an idiot by asking something to rape her. That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard and I don't know why anyone in their right mind would ever ask that ESPECIALLY to something potentially evil, w t f.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-30)
The only person who would ask to be raped would be someone with a rape fantasy. Your friend has issues. I am very sorry for what happened to her... Regardless of her request or challenge... She obviously got more than she bargained for.
Considering the attack included physical battery, I guess that her inability to see a face was because she was disoriented from being struck. I expect as suggested earlier, that someone present at the party called someone and mentioned her idiotic statement and some low-life saw his opportunity.
I presume from the account of the doctor's diagnosis, that the rapist had left no physical evidence, because they had no physical body?...bit of a stretch... Are there unseen forces that can manifest physical harm? Sure,...but even the wind drops leaves on my lawn.

Lou
susu17 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-30)
umn...if you ask something evil to rape you, I'm pretty sure it will. That was dumb
Shadead (91 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Agreeing with Dug here sounds faked and you don't ouija to piss things off or else you are 1 of the following:
1) a brainless twit
2) Suicidal and want to die

But sounds fake if not then my bad but yeah anyhow interesting story.

~Shadead.
DUG (1 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-06-12)
I find it hard to believe that a doctor could determine that she was raped, but could not determine by "what". That's a load, if you ask me.

I don't buy it. Sorry.
LordOfDarkeningShadows (4 stories) (7 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
sounds scary, why would you even as a joke ask a demon to rape you? Even if you didn't have a ouija board you still shouldn't ever say you want a demon to rape you because they're all around us all the time
happy (3 stories) (18 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-20)
I think people can be very stupid at times messing around with things they don't fully understand. Asking questions to that extent is idiotic. I myself would never use one or be around any one that is. May this be a lesson to anyone who is or thinking of using Ouija board there are many sites you can read up and people terrifying true account's with the board. God bless
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
I agree that I think this was a coincidence. Perhaps there were other factors involved...it's possible that whoever raped her was just really good at it, I don't know. WHO called to say she was in the hospital? Do you think it's possible that maybe she had someone else call to say that just so she could get attention? That just seems rather odd to me. In many... Dare I say even MOST real rape cases, it takes a long time for the woman to give any specific details about the rape and usually she'll only give them to the authorities and family members. Years later she might talk about it, or after she has received counseling... But I don't know. This just seems a bit too "far out" for me.

Blessings,
DA
Dark_AmberRose (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
Oh my gosh! That's bad. But why would you ask it to rape you in the first place! 😲
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-04)
bluescorpion44,

Sorry but is a stupid thing to do you put you friend in danger even though she was the one doing and asking stupid things. Still, you were the one who decided to play with a Ouija board, and I don't understand why people do it, there a tuns and tuns of stories on the internet and just on here, about people playing with Ouija boards telling other people not to play with them, and surely you must have read lots of these stories before, and yet you still play with one!

Princess123
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-25)
Perhaps coincidence... If not... My apologies I'm not accusing you of anything but I just never heard that much of a violent rape act before...
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-28)
It does not seem likely that the raping of this girl was merely coincidental. An occult meeting took place at which a clear challenge was offered to the spirit world; soon after, a good opportunity to answer the challenge appeared, the challenger was entirely vulnerable and unsuspecting---the results should not be surprising to anyone aware of the realities of ouija contact.
Real entities were present at that ouija board event.
Apparently, a very aggressive incubus entity heard and answered the challenge.
gary11872 (1 stories) (60 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
wow! There is only about a bizzilion people that say "dont mess with ouija boards!" and what do you do? You mess with it... Why for any reason would you give a demon permission to rape you (or a friend)?!?! No offense, but this is the biggest act of human stupidity that involved a ouija board I have ever heard of.
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
whoever messes with the ouija board is responsable of any consequences, just like alive humans froma loving father can turn into a rapist, so will spirits, if you don't know how to use it, dont, and mind your questions!

I hope your friend was okay.
rjblaze215 (3 stories) (19 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE DANGER YOU COULD OF BEEN IN. Oija boards are about one of th most dangerous thing a human can use.
When usinga an oija board you can invite any spirit into your house. Good or bad. But you guys do not know how to use it properly. And spirits arent stupid they know who summoned them. They shouldnt bother the new nighbors that are at that new house now because they didn't summon them. They probly left that house. Be thankful they didn't actually follow you by anger
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-19)
Hello Lisa.
This has GOT to be a coincidence. How utterly disgusting.
First I am trying to imagine why ANYONE would offer such a stupid challenge. Obviously the board was in the process of communicating, why would she...
I am a bit lost though. As I was reading I had the impression that you are trying to say that the doctor called your house, is that correct?
I do not understand how medical science can not even come up with a single clue as to what violated this girl. If something other than body parts were used, there WOULD be remnants left behind, no matter how minute.
I can not help but think that someone who was there called someone who met that poor girl out on the trail.
All I can say is do not offer the challenge if you are not up to the consequences.
Thank you.
GhostGal (6 stories) (104 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-18)
Don't mess with an Ouija board or you will get raped... Wow... THAT would be 1 surprissing sticker or something... Gotta becareful. Don't mess with Ouija boards! And if you happen too... Don't ask it if it will rape you! What the heck kind of quesiton is THAT!?!

~Gejro
jennilee (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-04)
Oh my goodness, this is so horrible. It's the most disturbing story about a Ouija Board experience that I've ever read. I have no idea what that girl was thinking when she made that comment. Why would anyone ever say something like that, whether it be in a joking way or not? It isn't something you kid around about. Anyway, I still hate what happened to your friend. I can only imagine how she must of felt during that ordeal. God Bless you both and NEVER EVER get curious again.

Good Luck and Stay Safe,
Jennilee
sparkle25 (2 stories) (6 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-01)
😕 Yeah, being a victim of such an act myself, why in the world would someone dare anyone or thing to rape them? Crazy!
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-10)
I should say its a good thing not to mess with 'Oujia Boards'. The story teaches some people not to mess 'them' 😐. The Oujia Board can also save lives if you ask "Who will die today(tomorrow or anytime in the calender)..."
GHOSTBOY (2 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-23)
WOW now that proves never to mess with the board. I bet she will never do that agoin I wouldnt. Thanks for sharing that with me. Dont do it again.
Astral184 (1 stories) (53 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-04)
Well a scary story indeed, but it is
good evidence that people stay away from
0uija Bds.
God Bless and don;t 'mess' with it
again, regardsAstral184 ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-11)
i am sooooo sorry to hear of yours and your friends horrible and terrifying encounter! My goodness. I have posted stories and commentts that I am terrified of ouijia boards.

on another site, I had posted one of my encounters and was given 'safe' instructions for using a ouijia board. No way, no how. Never again and after this encounter I would assume that you and your friends feel the exact same way.

also, PLEASE share with your firends to NEVER dare an entity to do anything!

God Bless!
bluescorpion44 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-11)
You know we thought the same thing. But there were no men present on that night and I actually saw a ghost or something in the house after that. I am not sure what happened that night but I will never mess with one of them again.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-11)
Sounds like a coincidence to me. But I could be wrong. Why would she even make such a statement or comment like that in the first place? Makes me wonder if one of the "friends" might not have something to do with it. Were there any boys present? Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: