You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Figure In A Black Suit

Real Ghost Stories

Figure In A Black Suit

 

Let me start by saying, I'm a strong believer in the paranormal. Especially ghosts and demons. I have seen only animals before, One being a family pet that drowned in our pool. And a few months later I would sometimes see it still at the pool side walking around or drinking the water. But it was only a ghost and I would see it for only a moment at a time.

The story I actually want to talk about is from a while back ago, and it wasn't a puppy. This happened when I was young, maybe 8? (I'm 21 now.) I remember it very clearly. I was staying at my grandmother's and she has a lot of land.

Anyway, this day I was playing alone outside. I was riding around on my bike in a circle and I got this really creepy feeling. I remember feeling scared, like something was watching me from behind. So I turned around and I saw what had the figure of a man. He was really dark almost black, wearing I think a black suit. His face was really dark too. I don't remember much detail. It frightened me so bad that I closed my eyes only a sec and figure was gone.

I ran home after that and told my father. He only said I must of made it up. So he didn't believe me. I know what I saw was real. Also I'm not sure if this part matters but the being didn't look solid like a person. It had almost this foggy-ish look to it. Not blurry but not (I can't think of a good word to explain it) just not solid.

I never saw it again. But I think about it alot. Does anyone have a similar story or know anything about this figure? It didn't give me a good feeling. It seemed angry and serious.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cancan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MatthewM (1 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-24)
So I just saw the same thing. But mine was more solid. I work at Walmart and it was staring at me. 6/24/19 I live in Oklahoma.
Cancan (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
Yah thanks guys:) I should have thought of that, before I just tried to forget about it. But I want to know.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-26)
Hello Cancan, it is quite difficult to say. But since your grandmother is still living in that place, if you can possibly ask her if anything had happened well about 15 years ago in that place where someone built the house, perhaps it could give you some clues. Try to find out and if you do get anything, please post it.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Cancan (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-25)
She does but some one built a house where it happened. I didn't go there much, so I don't remember anything else odd happening. But your right was probably just a spirit wandering around.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-25)
Cancan, does your grandmother still live on this same land? It may be the previous owner. Perhaps even an old owner whom passed on this land or somewhere near it. If it seemed angry or upset, it was most likely just curious about what you were doing there, and wanted you off. Were there any other odd occurences at the home or on the land before or after this?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: