You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Girl With Black Eyeballs

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl With Black Eyeballs

 

Dear YGS readers, I'm Srikanth from Andhrapradesh which is a state in India but I used to work in Bangalore, Karnataka. I'm 25yrs old, I'm very new to write a story here but I'm a regular reader and visitor of YGS stories. Some stories here are really creepy and gives chills.

The story which I'm going to write here was not my first encounter but it was the best creepy experience in my life which gives shiver still today. My mom used to tell me about her experiences about ghosts. She passed away one and half year ago.

It happened when I'm working in a BPO Company. I was living in a Christian colony with three roommates in a three story building which was newly built at that time. In my colony there was a cemetery in the entrance. One day one of my friends came from my native to spend the holidays with me in Bangalore, he stayed for a week. Finally he wanted to leave and told me so I made arrangements like reservation. Boarding time was 10:15pm hours to drop him to the main bus stop me and one of my roommate went and we gave him send-off. Due to heavy traffic at night I didn't take my bike so we went by bus and returned by cab after the send-off.

From the main road to my room it is about 45 minutes walk. We looked for an auto rickshaw but nothing we found because it was late night ie about 12:05am. So we were walking slowly and talking simple matters and enjoying the climate. Everything was good before we enter into our colony entrance and we passed the cemetery without noticing the cemetery.

Suddenly my friend asked me to look forward. When I gave a look, I wondered one little girl about 5yrs playing near a newly constructing house near the road which we are passing by, and I've noticed the girl's rear image with the help of some street light's light. She wore a white gown and one man standing nearby 5 to 6 meters away and he also facing his rear to us, he had a hat and suite.

My roommate really likes to play with children so he slipped off the road and going near to the girl to squeeze her cheeks. He called the girl, "Hi, sweetie, what are you doing here in this late night?" Then she turned towards him and then I noticed the girl's eyes were completely black without having the white part of the eye and she was wrapping her hand and tried to hold my friend's hand. Suddenly, I yelled at him, "Macha (it's a friendly word), come here." By hearing my voice the man with the hat suddenly disappeared from where he stood and appeared nearby the girl. My roommate screamed like hell and fell back on the ground and I ran towards him to rescue. I hold his hand and dragged him until the road. He was shivering like anything, I also got fear but nothing I can do. Then we looked at the point where the girl and the man stood. They vanished in front of our eyes.

We ran from there like anything. After we reached to our room also my roommate shivering very badly. Remaining roommates, frightened by seeing his condition, asked me what has happened. We didn't tell anything to those guys and we slept. Next morning he got full heat over his body which scared me. I told him nothing will happen be brave.

Later I went nearby tea stall and told everything to that stall owner uncle since he was very dear to me. And he told me that those two who happen to appear in front of us were a constructor from England and his granddaughter who used to stay at the same place in a big house. One day the girl was playing near the house and she came to the road and after one car dashed her and ran away, the girl died. After the death of his granddaughter, the grandfather became ill and soon with in a span of 9 months he also died, since he loved her so much. After that the family moved to England. It happened 18yrs ago. A lot of people noticed both playing by midnight at the point. He told that and gave one black thread to me and told me to tie this to my roommate's hand, nothing will happen. I did what I was told. And form then it gives me chills to pass the road. And I really felt pity for what has happened to the little girl.

Please forgive me if I had any grammatical mistakes. Thanks for reading my story. If you like my story, hope I can share my other experience next week.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bantu, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bantu (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-12)
Dear ghosthunter9876

Here the cab which we took was an ordinary cab which loaded with four passengers including me and my roommate. The cab dropped us by the main road.

and forgive me for late reply.
ghosthunter9876 (67 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
why didn't you take that cab you came in all the way near the apartment in which you had your room?
bantu (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-06)
Thanks one and all for reading my story and for your posts and suggestions.
Sure I will pray for the poor souls.

Lady-glow:
My roommate tried to touch the girl's cheek, at the same time she tried to hold his hand.

Thanks for the comment.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
Yes, Notjustme, I was also thinking, gosh they seem peaceable, I wonder if you felt up to helping them go on to the light. Or if they reincarnate, think of how much love they would have going on. Just a thought.
melpat01 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
The black eyeballs... It would've driven me insane. I got chillbumps reading your story. More please!
Sree (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
Hi!its a spooky incident yaar! And sorry for your loss. I am also curious to know how he felt when he touched the girl's cheek!?! Looking forward to other stories of yours
frangelica1 (40 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
Bantu - that was a scary experience that you had with your friend at that cemetery. You were very brave to go to your friend and drag him away from the two ghosts, not knowing the story beforehand of what happened to them! It may be a residual haunting.

I enjoyed your story!
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-04)
bantu- great story! Wow I would have never slept alone again if that happened to me! Sorry for the loss of your mother. And yes, it is sad that those 2 spirits are still earth-bound. Maybe you could do a prayer to help them move on and send them to the light. Just a suggestion, Good luck my friend.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-04)
bantu: I'm sorry for your loss.
I find your story sad and interesting, for that poor family to loss two of its members in such a short time.
There is something that I find puzzling about your story, -did your friend has ever told you what he felt when touching the little girl's cheeks? Do you know if it was like touching something solid or did his fingers just went through her face?
No wonder he got sick, I'm sure that was a very shocking experience!
Thanks for sharing this story with us.
DontLookBehindYou (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-04)
Wow, that was really good!
It must have been scary as hell though.
I can't wait to read your other stories:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: