You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Dark Demon Creature In My Nanny's Room

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Demon Creature In My Nanny's Room

 

About 7 years ago, this event took place in my house. My grandmother was really sick, she was in bed with oxygen to help her breathing. She was very devoted to God, great woman and always put family first.

I was ending my senior year and I was very close with my grandmother. I suggested to my mother that we could put a mattress on the floor next to my nanny's bed so I could take care of her if she needed something through the night.

One night I was in the living room watching some TV before bed, time was 22:30. My mom said goodnight and went to her bedroom. About ten to 15 minutes later I was getting tired so I turned off the TV and then the light of the living room. The only light on was from my nanny's room with the door opened a crack across living room. As soon as I took about 4 steps, I saw someone ducking in the middle of the room. "My mom is playing tricks on me", I thought. But as I took more steps it didn't look human. It was darker than the dark, on fours and features of a human body, except it was thin almost like bone appearance. I saw its profile of face, because it started to look towards the crack of light from nanny's room. It was long and bone features with some spikes on its head. I froze and stayed looking at this thing and didn't took my eyes off of it. In a matter of seconds it started to move towards me on all fours very fast, and right through my legs and vanished on the furniture behind me. I ran to the room, and didn't tell anyone.

A week later about 22:10, went to nanny's room, closed the door quiet behind me because she was sleeping. I started writing on my journal and I heard a "click", very distinctively. Didn't pay that much attention, after all house is quiet and you can hear noises. I started to see my nanny sleep, and I noticed that she looked uncomfortable, like she was having a nightmare. So, softly, I get close to her and move her arm gently to wake her up. "Nanny, Nanny, wake up", repeatedly. She opened her eyes, very disturbed and screamed, "Lock the door! Lock the door now!" No hesitation, I got up and immediately turn the lock and turn knob to check if it was locked and realized I was opening door. That "click" I heard minutes ago locked the door. I asked nanny what happened... "This dark creature was sucking the air out of my mouth." I cried, and was speechless, grabbed bible and read to her Psalm 99. This still haunts me and makes me think if that thing made my nanny more sick. She passed away 2 weeks later.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wmbarbara, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sanchez_92 (7 stories) (52 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-07)
wmbarbara

You probably saw this one thing we call a cadejo negro he symbolizes bad luck there is two but the other is a white one and he is good luck but you said it was human
Like and these two are dog forms.
wmbarbara (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-26)
Yes slenderman that is exactly what I think it is, a crawler demon, I looked for some images and One drawing matched 90% of the demon that I saw. THANK YOU. I'M glad I found it.
Slenderman (33 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
Sounds to me like you have a case of the Crawler/Creeper. A human-sized, but spindly thing that moves surprisingly fast on all fours. Commonly seen at hospitals, sanatoriums, and nursing homes.

Keep it real,

Slenderman.
HoppingCorpse (2 stories) (42 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-08)
Sorry for asking these details, but could you please specify what was ailing your nanny at that time? Judging by the oxygen, could it have been some sort of cancer? Lung, maybe? Was she taking any medication?
VoodooWhisperer (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-27)
This story is too scary to be real! I've read others stories on this website but nothing I read that described what you said. Man, this gives me the shivers. 😲
hmb2002 (5 stories) (25 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-14)
that was a great story! I would have screamed and ran if I saw that! Have you seen it since?

-hmb 😉
Jason1984 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-11)
Sounds like it was the grim reapper.
He does things like that I saw that thing before outside my job
I work in a nurseing home one of the residents was dieing
I went outside to smoke that's where I saw him outside her window. I quickly throw my smoke down and froze after that
I went back in doors she had died a second later.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-10)
Oh my. There's probably knowledgeable people on this site that know what that is, but cleansing is definately in order. There's a method that a guy named Rook has that really works. And I'm thinking of something I just learned lately about love and light giving bad things the heebejeebies. Also having a priest bless the place REALLY works wonders. My condollences about your losses. Keep your loved ones in your heart. ❤
levitator (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-09)
I believe in energy's of the passed aways do stay specially the negative ones. You really can tell apart from the normal energies. I live on a house with super heavy energy and it drains my strength and mood all time. Its difficult.
wmbarbara (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-08)
3 months after, my grandfather passed away;I felt that energy, cold/heaviness, in the room he died.
Danielle_wabz (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
Whoa that's really scary! Anything else happen after she passed away? Like have you ever seen it around since then? 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: