You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Have I Seen A Wormhole?

Real Ghost Stories

Have I Seen A Wormhole?

 

My goal with this post is to find someone who has seen something similar, or may have an explanation. It's been a few years since it occurred, but never left my mind.

One night I was sitting behind my computer, and in the corner of my eye I see this very bright blue moving circle about the size of a soup bowl, floating beside me on eye level. It was moving in place and made me think of how wormholes are described (instantly). If you Google an image of a so-called wormhole you will understand what I mean. It looked almost liquid. When I realised I was actually seeing it and not imagining it, I turned my head so I could face it. Of course, It was gone. It all happened so quickly too, but when you are impressed by something it seems like it occurred for much longer.

At that moment and right after, I felt so peaceful and calm! Not scared or anything, but super curious. Like I just witnessed something really special or top secret. I always kept it my own little secret and still see it very clearly in my memory.

I still wonder about it quite often, and every time I get that sensational feeling like wow I really saw something special and what IF it was some sort of gateway that I wasn't supposed to see. It sounds so crazy and scifi but does that make it impossible?

I must add that from the year 2008 until 2010/11 I have had a lot of unexplained experiences in my house, and it was also around this time I saw the blue circle. Lately I haven't had anything 'special' happen but I noticed that everything possibly paranormal occurred in those 2 years.

Anyway, I think this would classify as paranormal... Even though it's not your typical ghost story. I hope there is someone out there who can relate.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by summerrain

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, summerrain, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

radish54 (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-22)
Could this possibly have been an orb, or ball of energy? I know that there are the type one finds in photographs, which are generally not seen with the naked eye; but I believe there are reports of people seeing visible orbs of various colors. Or did it seem more like a porthole than a sphere?
Thanks for posting!
Aomni (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-12)
I wish I could have seen something like that. That must have truly been an amazing experience.

Prateek-soni, why you trolling the forums?
summerrain (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-08)
[at] Miracles51031, thank you for your comment (and support). I also feel like it could have been some sort of portal that I wasn't supposed to see. I think that sometimes we see more with just 'the corner of our eye' than looking directly at 'it'...using our brain too much and filter out all the nonsense or unexplainable.

If there is anyone out there reading this, and recognising it, don't hesitate to comment.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-01)
summerrain - I don't think your experience sounds any crazier than anyone else's on here. Actually, I was kind of "wowed" by it because I've never read anything like it. I've been waiting before commenting, hoping that one of our members may have experienced something similar to what you have.

Just because it's a little out of the norm doesn't mean it isn't real and that it can't be exactly what you think it is. I believe wormholes exist. I also believe portals do. While reading your story, I wondered if it may have been the opening to a portal😕

I hope one day you will find your answer. Thank you for sharing this with us.
summerrain (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-31)
Thanks for the comments so far! I knew it would sound crazy. I describe it as a 'wormhole' because its what it looked like when you see an image of what people think wormholes would look like. I don't know what else I could compare it to.
And I couldn't go inside it (lol) it was very small, the size of a soup bowl, like I said. Bright blue. It all happened so quickly too.
I wasn't in the dark, but I do know computer screens can cause visions like this and I have considered it and I'm not dismissing it. Feelings play a huge role in this one though. I think people who have witnessed paranormal things know what I mean by that.
prateek-soni (12 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-31)
mr the best I don't want to hurt anyones feeling but I don't believe that anyone have seen a wormhole?
Skeptic_not_Sceptic (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-30)
Were you using your computer in the dark? If so, it may have been an afterimage, which would have disappeared when you moved your eyes.
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-29)
I have a feeling that it was a portal for spirits to pass between dimennsions, I may be wrong. And patrik-soni summerrain said that it haooened so quickly and if you were in such a situation, you probabky wouldn't go through, you would think oh poop, what's that?
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-12-29)
summerrain, interesting. I don't know whether you witnessed a 'wormhole' or perhaps glimpsed the 'tunnel' people speak of seeing when they've had a NDE. You say that at the time you were having a lot of unexplained experiences, so maybe it was a portal of some type. What ever it was, the blue circle sounds very special to me.
prateek-soni (12 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2013-12-29)
why you have not stepped inside it? Dude anyone will not believe in it only you know that its true or false

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: