You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: I Have Seen Myself

Real Ghost Stories

I Have Seen Myself

 

Friends. My name is Vivek. You can call me Vijay. After reading through all your stories I wanted to share my own experience I don't know whether it was my mind games or what? But still will tell my experience. I am from Mumbai.

It was somewhere in year 2000 or 2001, it was winter time I used to get up early at morning for study, actually my Mother wanted me to wake up early for studying and I was just lazy to wake up but I use to wake up every day except Weekends.

I use to stay in a single room kitchen staying with Father, Mother and Myself. I was studying and at that time it was around 5 to 5.30 in the morning, suddenly I looked towards the kitchen frame at that point of time I was frozen as I saw a figure. I just saw the forehead and the hair it just quickly bumped inside kitchen also the kitchen light was off when I saw it. The forehead and the hair was 100% same like mine and for the seconds I was just frozen, then I waked up my Mother was she was sleeping then I told her and Mother said "it was just imagination".

Then I thought it was OK. That time my Father was having night shift and only we both were at home.

Also in the same year I was talking to my Mother and at that time when I saw in the kitchen, I saw a light dark figure just quickly bumped inside kitchen that time the kitchen light was on and I told Mother and she said "it was an imagination" then I just went inside kitchen but nothing was there. Now I stay in the same house, we had extended our home and another room is added same in the year 2001 now I don't see these things but rarely I feel some one seeing but still have some fear and when alone at home I watch TV.

If My Parents are overnight out then while sleeping I Listen to HANUMAN CHALISA or Any GOD HYMNS Religion doesn't matter here. Thank You Friends. Please comment will take the feedback. God Bless All.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, VivekThekote, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-30)
Hi Rohan P, This is a incident I will never forget this incident in my life after so many years still I remember the incident also I will have Faith in God Thank You Once Again.
God Bless All.
RohanP (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-28)
Cool story brought always have faith In God... 😊
I liked your story a lot...
Be in touch
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-11)
Hi Ankit, Thank You for taking time and reading my story. Thanks for the advice also there was no serious problems post that incident also may be a possibility that it was my imagination. God Bless All.
Ankitresearcher (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-05-10)
Vivek - we cannot consider it as a paranormal incident unless a proper investigation is carried out, it can be a reflection or a shadow or anything else, unless the whole place is investigated to ensure that it wasn't due to some logical scientific reason we cannot say it as paranormal!

But I agree with tweed and all others who commented, it can be a doppelganger, it can be spirit, it can be anything!
It may be something paranormal or it may not be something paranormal!
But if it's not hurting anyone it's totally fine, some spirits are good too!
So no harm, no problem!
Enjoy!
If it harms, you can cleanse it!

Thank you!
Ankit
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-18)
Hi Sheetal, Thanks for the comments also I am sorry about Your Uncle and Aunty Hope now Your Uncle is OK. In my case nothing bad happened but at that time we had some problems which was there prior to this incident but due to Almighty God nothing bad happened but still that incident is unforgettable. As our friends in this comments about doppelganger may be You have seen your uncle doppelganger but hope everything is all right kindly reply. Thanks for Your concern. God Bless All
SheetalDharia (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-18)
Hi Vijay,

This is something weird happen to you because this happen to me aswell but I saw my uncle (Mama) not myself. When I was around 8 or 9 years I saw my uncle touching my body while sleeping. Suddenly I woke up and he escape from the big window which we used to keep open in summer season. The very next moment I saw my uncle sleeping in the bed next to mami (aunty), in the same room, wearing different clothes but the same face and hair and body. I was shocked and scared. I told this to my Mami (aunty) and mother. No one believed me because I was too young. And after few years of this, my Aunty passed away and uncle lost all his money in business.

Hope you be alert after this and look for the solution too.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-11)
Hi Elina, It had been a long time now I had not seen things like that but I wish not to see again and have trust on Almighty God. God Bless All.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-11)
Hi Elina, Thanks for the comment. By Gods Grace I have not seen it again may be that was imagination or something else but now it is fine. God Bless All.
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
It's quite spooky to see same forehead and hairs like same as our. I think if you see that once again you may perform some rituals or spread holy water. Well thanks for sharing or might your imagination just kidding thank. May God bless. You all 😆 ❤
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-31)
Thank You Friends for your comments Asher 123 Tweed and RCRuskin there had been no bad incident after that incident yes but I still think sometimes about the incident also Ruskin and Tweed given idea of doppelganger also Asher123 there was no bad things happened after that. But friends when I am all alone at home I feel afraid but I play God Song. Thanks Friend once again every one God Bless All
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-27)
Vivek! Well it seems too odd when I am using my name for someone else. 😆

Well I agree with tweed. Normally if you'll try to find about your experience on the net, say google, ten you will be presented a list of horrifying tales saying that doppelgangers are the signs of evil and even signify death but here on this site you'll see many stories where nothing of this sort occurred after seeing a doppelganger so just chill and even 15 years have been passed of your experience and I can hope that nothing wrong occurred with you or your parents.

Thanks for sharing! 😊
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-22)
Hi Vijay,

Is seeing yourself, as in doppelganger, a bad thing in your culture? A lot of people in western cultures believe it's a bad thing, but there's like next to no evidence to suggest it actually is. In western culture I think the fear comes largely from fiction. I wouldn't worry about it at all if it happened to me. Maybe your culture feels differently about it. But I wouldn't let it bother you. You saw something and that's it. But I think finding out if it's significant in your culture might be helpful. Don't worry if you find out it's 'evil'. Like I said, there's absolutely no evidence to back that up. 😊
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2016-12-22)
Good morning, Vijay.

If you saw only the forehead and hair of this figure, I'm not perfectly sure it could be your doppelganger. Still, it was an interesting experience, seeing a ghost that is somehow related to you. Thank you for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: