You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Unexpected Seen

Real Ghost Stories

Unexpected Seen

 

I've been a silent reader here for a while and now I want to share my story as well.

During my childhood days we've been a caretaker of this huge house in Imus, Cavite for almost 5 years.

The owner is a relative who wedded a British and so they live in U.A.E and just visits during summer.

The house has a guest room in the first floor and comfort room, kitchen adjacent to living room. On the second floor there's 3 rooms, one for their 2 daughters and the other for the son and the third's the master bedroom. The second floor has also a comfort room bigger than one on the 1st floor. We have a maid's quarter in the backyard and wash room also in the back. I have a younger sister that time who's just 4 years old probably. Then my mom and dad.

It was this one afternoon me, dad and my younger sister's on the couch.Dad's watching t.v,sister's playing and me doing some stuff.Mom's in the ground floor comfort room doing her business. My sister's not the kind of kid who plays with other kids in the neighborhood since my dad's strict and he prefers my friends to hang out at our house instead of going out. In short, my sister doesn't have a playmate in the neighborhood who can influence her ghosts or such things. We're doing our own business when she suddenly grabs one of the pillows on couch to cover herself. I thought she was playing. After a minute, she still doesn't put it down so dad noticed and said,"Tell your sister not to do that, she might not breathe well".

I tried to pull it off but she suddenly said,"Don't Ate!I'm scared!".When I asked why she pointed in the kitchen and said she saw a woman in black come from the kitchen. I told dad and said it's not funny. But my sister insisted she did see it. By the way, we NEVER watch horror movies in front of my sister because she's a child and don't want to scare her. So we are a bit scared, how did she even know how a black lady looks like. We asked her to describe what she saw and said a girl with really long hair in a black dress came out in the kitchen and headed straight in the guest room. I called mom maybe it's her though my mom doesn't even have dress to begin with, but she's still in the comfort room. My dad thinking someone got inside asked us to stay in the living room to check the guest room and other rooms. But no one's there. He just stayed in the guest room to offer a prayer and tell the spirit not to scare my sister and he even said it gave him the chills while praying.

Later on we've been told by another relative that the owner of the house before died due to cancer... In the guest room.

There's a whole lot stories I can share about this house but maybe next time...

Other hauntings by mhyzthie_vHee

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mhyzthie_vHee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mhyzthie_vHee (6 stories) (5 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-16)
That's all we'd known, we left the place almost a decade ago.I'll share more experience of the house that shows maybe there's some elements or spirits in there that mean no harm.
HunterJack (4 stories) (26 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-15)
hi mhyzthie_vHee! Did you inquired the previous owners about that lady? And also do some spiritual cleansing will also help. It may be harmless but restless spirit will stay on their place after their death
mhyzthie_vHee (6 stories) (5 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-13)
Hi. Yes maybe she's the deceased owner and I really do respect "them".I believe as well they mean no harm and i'll prove it in my following stories about that house. 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-09)
mhyzthie: I'm glad you decided to share your story.

Did your sister ever have a chance to compare the lady she saw to a picture of the deceased previous owner of the house?

If the ghost was really the previous owner, she probably was just walking around her house as she used to do when still alive. To be fair, she had as much right as your family for being there and, it seems that she didn't mean any harm to the living.

Looking forward to read more of the experiences you had in that house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: