You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Is This Little Girl Following Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Is This Little Girl Following Me?

 

Before I start, I admit I feel strange talking about it, but it will feel good after. No one believes me in everyone I tell this to but I am sure some of you will, and if you can please help. (Also, then my parents were separated so I was alone with my dad.)

It started when I was 10. Then, with my bare eyes I could see orbs, but when I would tell anyone, they never believed. We were about to move so we were visiting a place. When my dad was in the kitchen talking to this kind lady, when I went in my future room I saw like a black cloud with red eyes. After a couple seconds, it vanished. Nothing happened for a while.

The activities started again a couple months after we settled in. The first one was when I was waiting for my dad to drive me to my mother's. He went quickly to the restroom and I waited on the couch. I was looking out the window when I saw in the reflection of what seemed to be me running in the hallway. When my dad came out of the restroom I asked him if it was him and he asked me what I was talking about. When I explained, he thought I was joking so, not to look foolish and crazy, I ignored it.

The next week at night, I never wake up in the middle of the night but this time, I just did. I turned slowly around to see a man dressed in complete black, with a gun in his hands, sitting right next to me on the bed. I was so scared I could not even yell so I quickly turned around and hid under my blankets and tried to sleep, hoping it was a dream.

The next day I went to school. At recess, I went to the girl's restroom and washed my hands. When I looked up in the mirror, I saw a little girl with black hair hiding her face. I was freaked out completely, I rushed out of there and outside for recess. I did not tell my friends because I knew they would just laugh. This time though I couldn't ignore it. It was too creepy for me to ignore. Ever since I see her every time I look in the mirror anywhere I go.

Please help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sarahlove2014, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

misterp (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-01)
Hi Sarah, have you ever took a picture of the reflection you see in a mirror. If you could catch a picture then your dad and friends would have to take you seriously and help you. The girl you are explaining matches the description of the classic fake girl people use for fake pictures etc, so I do wonder if this is a true story? White dress, black hair and hiding face! Hmmm these pictures are everywhere 😕
prateek-soni (12 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-31)
Yes, they can, it's very common and it's
Good that you aren't frightened by it.
They can't hurt you anyway. But the girl in the mirror. I don't like things that
Stick to mirror, they're usually not
Good, but it doesn't sound like it's
Trying to hurt you, just more like it's
Trying ot get your attention. Could be a
Lost soul, leftover from the somewhere.
If you don't want it there, tell it. Be nice
And polite of course, but just tell it that
You are aware of it's presence, but
You'd like it to go in peace, that it
Cannot stay with you anymore. You
Might burn a candle (a white one) and
Some incense or say a prayer if you're
Inclined, but really all you have to do is
Ask it to leave. Tell it to go into the
Light. ❤
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-30)
Sarahlove2014, What it sounds like to me is you may be a medium. With clear seeing. Because you can see the spirits and apparitions. Its a great gift to have if you want to use it. Its scary, but with time you get used to it. The spirit of the man could be just residual, and the little girl may just be playing around, another residual. Have. You seen the man, or little girl since, around the home? If you have you could try to communicate with them. But if your to scared then a cleansing is in need, to help these spirits pass on, and leave the home.
Sarahlove2014 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-29)
The girl was wearing a white dress, she wasn't holding anything, and no she doesn't hold anything. Yes sometimes I do feel like breathing coming from in back when no one is there, and other times I feel something touch me like if someone wanted to get my attention. 😕
prateek-soni (12 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-29)
hi as you can read my name is Prateek I'm 14 and some evil things follow me after 6:00 pm they are in black long cloaks surely I can help you mail me at prateekgamer72 [at] gmail.com
ShadowedAri (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-28)
Also, what was the girl in the mirror wearing? And was she doing anything, making any noise, holding anything? 😁
ShadowedAri (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-28)
About the girl you see in the mirror, does she ever look different or make sounds? The things going on in the house I have a theory about it. Theory: The guy with the gun and the girl that looked like you have something to do with each other. Maybe they were related a, perhaps a dad whose little girl died and out of grief committed suicide by shooting himself. Okay yes this is a huge jump but its only my theory. Can you give some more detail? Like has anything with the spirits got physical or has one tried to communicate or did they just not even acknowledge you being there? Goodluck:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: